伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India
Any Urasawa is good

cody

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
Joker
God damn it! Give me that Horimiya anime already!

Tanzo

Country
United States
Katsura Ise and Takuma Yokota (Onani Master Kurosawa duo) are starting a new series called "Subete no Jinrui o Hakai suru. Sore wa saisei dekinai" in the January issue of Shonen Ace (releasing 11/26).
Based off of a oneshot they published in August.

Aipom626

Country
United States
Hello everyone! For my 1,000th post, I decided to post all of my 2018 TOC charts into the above single Imgur album. This concludes Weekly Shonen Jump, Weekly Shonen Magazine, Weekly Shonen Sunday, Weekly Shonen Champion, Weekly Young Jump, Weekly Young Magazine, Grand Jump, Jump SQ, Bessatsu Shonen Magazine, Gessan, Bessatsu Shonen Champion, and Ultra Jump.

I had originally hoped to include a few others (Afternoon, Evening, and Weekly Morning), but partway through the year, I suddenly couldn't find the TOC listings after I was a bit over halfway though each of them, so those sadly had to come to a stop for 2018. I tried starting up Weekly Big Comic Spirits, but I wasn't able to get very far on that one.

If anyone is interested in me putting together a chart for another magazine, please let me know. I'd probably need some help on getting the TOCs in English for them though since I'm basically doing the charts for every magazine I could easily find in English for every issue already. I may put together some 2017 vs 2018 comparison charts for the weekly magazines just to see how things have changed from one year to the next, but I'm not sure when that would be done. I hope you all have enjoyed the info!

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Country
United States
Looks like some interesting news for Shounen Jump in the came out this weekend. Or rather interesting for the readers in the United States where Viz publishes. Apparently Viz going to start publishing the Jump series for free online. Doing essentially want MangaStream does but in an official capacity.

Then having the entire back catalogue accessible by subscription ($1.99 per month)

Pretty bold move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)