1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!
  3. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  4. Submissions for Retro Banner Contest has begun. Bring back your old memories!

Voting has begun for the Magic Short Story Contest. Pick your favorite piece!

Congratulations to Valhalla777 for winning the Landmark Photography Art Contest !
  5. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Shounen Go-Toubun no Hanayome by Haruba Negi

Discussion in 'Manga # - H' started by cody, Apr 14, 2018.

1. cody

cody Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Joker
    [​IMG]

Title: Go-Toubun no Hanayome
    Author and Artist: Haruba Negi
    Genres: Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Harem, Romance, School Life, Shounen
    Serialized in: Weekly Shounen Magazine
    Publisher: Kodansha

You can read it here

Synopsis:
    Uesugi Fuutarou is a poor, antisocial ace student who one day meets the rich transfer student Nakano Itsuki. They argue but when Uesugi realizes he is to be her tutor, he tries to get on better terms. While trying to do so he meets four other girls.

PV

I really love this series.

Polisi25 likes this.
  2. Polisi25

Polisi25 Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Malaysia
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Manga/GoToubunNoHanayome

I have did some work on the Tv Tropes page, which is still under construction.
    Anyway, for the manga that 4chan frequently spams and WSM's next big hit (I hope),

Strengths: A MC with character for a rom com, a simple premise that shows suprising amounts of pacing, strong art (always a plus for me) and a probable commercial goldmine if Kodansha and Negi are able to parlay the success into other ventures.

Weaknesses: Apperant that this series just stopped bothering with the studying aspects in favor of character relationship (Bokuben has the same problem, but there is still some attempt on teaching in that series) and unique settings (they don't even spend scenes in high school that often), a wonky beginning due to the female cast that some of them feels underdeveloped .