Joker

Title: Go-Toubun no Hanayome
Author and Artist: Haruba Negi
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Harem, Romance, School Life, Shounen
Serialized in: Weekly Shounen Magazine
Publisher: Kodansha

You can read it here

Synopsis:
Uesugi Fuutarou is a poor, antisocial ace student who one day meets the rich transfer student Nakano Itsuki. They argue but when Uesugi realizes he is to be her tutor, he tries to get on better terms. While trying to do so he meets four other girls.

PV

I really love this series.

Polisi25

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Country
Malaysia
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Manga/GoToubunNoHanayome

I have did some work on the Tv Tropes page, which is still under construction.
Anyway, for the manga that 4chan frequently spams and WSM's next big hit (I hope),

Strengths: A MC with character for a rom com, a simple premise that shows suprising amounts of pacing, strong art (always a plus for me) and a probable commercial goldmine if Kodansha and Negi are able to parlay the success into other ventures.

Weaknesses: Apperant that this series just stopped bothering with the studying aspects in favor of character relationship (Bokuben has the same problem, but there is still some attempt on teaching in that series) and unique settings (they don't even spend scenes in high school that often), a wonky beginning due to the female cast that some of them feels underdeveloped .

JOA20

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
Italy
I finished reading all the chapters up to date. What to say, for a romcom there seems to be some serious character development, and the story isn't episodic like other romcoms (I'm thinking about Nisekoi). I can't wait for the anime adaptation, though I'm confused about why the quintuplets' hair colours are not the same, despite the sisters often taking each other's place since they are almost always mistaken for each other. I hope the anime productors won't try to cram too many chapters into this season.

I dunno which one of the five's gonna be the bride (some people say it'll be all five: I frankly doubt it, though there must be some explaination for the ten or so wedding dresses). The one Fuutarou met in Kyoto as a child could be Yotsuba, since she was the first girl to warm up to him, and also she didn't help him when he got out of the lake after his meeting with "Rena", despite her personality.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Waiting for the first anime episode, let's talk about chapter 68...
What to say, I loved it. The whole sequence of the bells was very well done, I hope it'll be animated within a couple years or so.

I'll place my bets on Itsuki for now. I'd like Yotsuba to be the bride, but I have trouble seeing her doing so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)