• After a long hiatus, the Scavenger Hunt is returning! Sign Up is now open HERE!

Fantasy God Serena and Jellal vs Invel and Ajeel

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Orphan Prince

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
God Serena

Jellal Fernandes

VS

Invel Yura

Ajeel Raml

Scenario
God Serena confronts Jellal and gets rather excited to fight him after feeling his MP stating that he's far above the pathetic geezers (GoI), Jellal instantly takes God Serena seriously, calling him an arrogant fool. Before the two could begin their fight Invel arrives with Ajeel, calling God Serena a liability believing that he may turn on them he explains that he and Ajeel are there to kill him. Serena pauses the fight with Jellal before it began and gladly accepts the fight against his fellow Spriggans, Serena states that now he'll return to Ishgar after their betrayal and asks Jellal for help, who accepts and stands side by side with his fellow Saint.

Conditions
Jellal has access to and uses all of his Magic and Spells
God Serena is allowed to use all of the elements he has shown. (Cavern Dragon, Purgatory Dragon, Gale Dragon, Sea King Dragon, and Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic)
Everyone is bloodlusted

Restrictions
Ice Slave
Ice Lock

Intent
To Kill

Starting Distance
40 Feet

Ratrace

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
GS with his dragon slayer magic would be pretty difficult for either one of them that is if sea king dragon works on ice as well and cravern dragon on sand because water and earth

Problem with Jellal I can’t think of way he can damage Ajeel unless he has some kind of water spell nor can I think of away he can protect himself from Invel’s magic

So a mid-high diff. win for Gs and Jellal mostly because of GS and it also depends how long Jellal can last

Last edited:

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Jellal and GS stomp. Jellal is a cut above everyone here.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Invel is the strongest one here. Ajeel is a weak link however.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Invel and Ajeel mid diff. Ajeel can hide in the earth and attack from anywhere, Invel's magic is far superior to any of them, he can easily beat Serena. Jellal could be difficult cuz of his speed, but I dont think he can deal with both of them

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ajeel was beating up Erza badly, he is def not a weak link.

Invel pretty much flash freeze Jellal as soon as the battle starts and Invel/Ajeel jump Serena. Duo win low-mid diff.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ajeel was beating up Erza badly, he is def not a weak link.

Invel pretty much flash freeze Jellal as soon as the battle starts and Invel/Ajeel jump Serena. Duo win low-mid diff.
Does sand count as a earth type magic

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does sand count as a earth type magic
It shouldn't since it is a separate magic. But sand does have earth in so he might be able to eat it somewhat like Natsu does heat.

Last edited:

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
It shouldn't since it is a separate magic. But sand does have earth in so he might be able to eat it somewhat like Natsu does heat.
I was just wandering because if it is be more like Inval vs GS

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
ajeel is super fast and reasonable durable. he can hang with serena, though ajeel attack power is lacking. so he is gonna be on the losing side here.
invel i think can slow down and defend against jellal. if mp means more strength then invel will beat jellal eventually.
at the end it will be seriously injured invel vs moderately injured serena.
if the opponents are swapped i see invel team winning. ajeel will be fine against jellal. invel will beat serena.
then its ajeel + invel vs jellal

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I don't see why any of Jellal's attacks won't hurt Ajeel. He avoids damage against swords by turning them into sand. Erza got around this by using a water sword that had the ability to harden sand. Ajeel was turning the water into sand, which hardened back up to cut Ajeel. When Natsu punched him or when he was hit by Jupiter Cannon, Ajeel got damaged because he couldn't turn the incoming attacks into sand. I guess Ajeel can become intangible to avoid incoming attacks too. If he can react to the attacks in time, which is easier said than done against someone with Jellal's speed. Ajeel went down to Elfman and Lisanna, so there's that to consider too.

As for Invel and God Serena, I guess it really depends if you think God Serena's flames are as good as the ones Natsu used to thaw himself and Lucy out. Also, I suppose, whether or not Jellal and God Serena's physical strength scale to Gray's punches.