Team - God Serena and Jellal vs Wahl and Bloodman | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Team God Serena and Jellal vs Wahl and Bloodman

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
What are you talking about? You showed a bunch of panels of Gajeel's iron and fists getting phased through, solid objects, obviously Bloodman's particles are phasing through all that. Never showed Bloodman avoid non physical attacks like darkness, energy, light, fire, water, wind, etc. You know, the attacks of the fighters that are actually here?
Physical attacks are his raw fists. A magic based attack (aka non-physical) is Gajeel's iron club since it uses his magic.

Not fanfic if it's in the manga. Juvia kills Keyes with water, Rogue hurts Bloodman with Shadow. Or are you saying that since God Serena vs Bloodman didn't actually happen in the manga, me saying GS wins is just fanfic? If that's the case you're in the wrong place buddy.
So what if Rogue hurt his Historia? The real version is being used here and you go by what we saw. Well it's also a good thing Juvia isn't in this fight who actually uses her water the way you're describing. No, what is fanfic is you saying, "GS goes inside Bloodman and kills him."

That's literally what I said lol, everything except earth haha.
Still useless. You're just naming off his magic elements. Congrats?

What does it matter what level it is lol? According to you it doesn't work anyway. Might as well say DF Natsu get's no diffed by Bloodman lol.
Difference is that DF Natsu can burn infinite magic and time/space. Are you trying to compare the two?

That's a Red Herring fallacy and a No Limits fallacy. 2 for 1 special.

Scans of what lol? I was agreeing with you on that point. Or do you want scans of a non physical attacks hurting him? I guess if you're that desperate for them I can pull em up.
Scans are broken anyways. You keep saying intangibility is useless when heads-up* it actually is not.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Physical attacks are his raw fists. A magic based attack (aka non-physical) is Gajeel's iron club since it uses his magic.

So what if Rogue hurt his Historia? The real version is being used here and you go by what we saw. Well it's also a good thing Juvia isn't in this fight who actually uses her water the way you're describing. No, what is fanfic is you saying, "GS goes inside Bloodman and kills him."

Still useless. You're just naming off his magic elements. Congrats?

Difference is that DF Natsu can burn infinite magic and time/space. Are you trying to compare the two?

That's a Red Herring fallacy and a No Limits fallacy. 2 for 1 special.

Scans are broken anyways. You keep saying intangibility is useless when heads-up* it actually is not.
Then you've been misunderstanding what I've meant this whole time. I mean solid objects. Bloodman phases through solid objects, as a creature made of particles obviously does. He doesn't phase through non-solid objects. aka darkness, energy, lightning, light, fire, water, wind, etc. The attacks the fighters here all use.

Historia has the same abilities so it's fine. I didn't say GS goes inside Bloodman. I said all GS has to do is punch him with Water Array, and even that isn't necessary. Fire is even less solid than water.
What's fanfic is saying Bloodman is immune to a bunch of attacks he's never shown to be immune to.

Uh.... yeah? I know that it's useless... that's why I said all his attacks other than earth... I mean you can congratulate me if you want... but its basic shit.

DF Natsu didn't burn infinite magic, base Natsu did. And are you saying that DF Natsu needs to burn infinite magic to beat Bloodman lol? That the version of DF that vaporized Zeref isn't enough? Hahaha. As for NLF, yeah, that's what you're doing by assuming his immunity is better than August's lol. He's immune to Gajeel's attacks, that's what we've seen.

Heads up. It is. Posting a bunch of irrelevant panels of Bloodman doing exactly what everyone knows he can do doesn't prove that it helps him in this fight.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Then you've been misunderstanding what I've meant this whole time. I mean solid objects. Bloodman phases through solid objects, as a creature made of particles obviously does. He doesn't phase through non-solid objects. aka darkness, energy, lightning, light, fire, water, wind, etc. The attacks the fighters here all use.
You don't know that.

Historia has the same abilities so it's fine. I didn't say GS goes inside Bloodman. I said all GS has to do is punch him with Water Array, and even that isn't necessary. Fire is even less solid than water.
What's fanfic is saying Bloodman is immune to a bunch of attacks he's never shown to be immune to.
Intangibility is granting him that.

Uh.... yeah? I know that it's useless... that's why I said all his attacks other than earth... I mean you can congratulate me if you want... but its basic shit.
Ok and I said they're all useless.

DF Natsu didn't burn infinite magic, base Natsu did. And are you saying that DF Natsu needs to burn infinite magic to beat Bloodman lol? That the version of DF that vaporized Zeref isn't enough? Hahaha. As for NLF, yeah, that's what you're doing by assuming his immunity is better than August's lol. He's immune to Gajeel's attacks, that's what we've seen.
You do know that he beat him before he used FDK right?

Bruh, that's what you're saying. You legit brought up DF Natsu and tried using him as and analogy for GS. Now you're bringing up August. Keep going. Red Herring and NLF.

Heads up. It is. Posting a bunch of irrelevant panels of Bloodman doing exactly what everyone knows he can do doesn't prove that it helps him in this fight.
They can be useless if you choose not to look. But then that's on you.

Ot: Bloodman solos. His aura kills them since they don't have iron lungs. You can have the last word but it's going to be the same thing.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
You don't know that.

Intangibility is granting him that.

Ok and I said they're all useless.

Bruh, that's what you're saying. You legit brought up DF Natsu and tried using him as and analogy for GS. Now you're bringing up August. Keep going. Red Herring and NLF.

They can be useless if you choose not to look. But then that's on you.

Ot: Bloodman solos. You can have the last word but it's going to be the same thing.
I do. As seen by Rogue.

Show it.... oh, you can't? That's right.... he's only ever phased through Gajeel's attacks hasn't he....

And you're wrong.

So? Natsu beats Bloodman, in base, in FDK, in DF and in Savage. One Demo Fist and it's done.

Because it's relevant. According to you fire doesn't work. Bringing up people actually on his tier would be pointless.

It can be useful if you choose to invent power that Bloodman has never shown. But then that's on you.

Ot: Jellal oneshots Bloodman with Grand Chariot. Oh and while I'm at it, Bloodman does transform against Rogue lol.

Kurumi Tokisaki

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Sri Lanka
DF Natsu never burned through space and time magic. Base Natsu did after he was healed by Lucy rewriting the book of END. He beat Zeref with FDK fist amped with FOE. Both of them attacked at the same time.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
DF Natsu never burned through space and time magic. Base Natsu did after he was healed by Lucy rewriting the book of END. He beat Zeref with FDK fist amped with FOE. Both of them attacked at the same time.
Nowhere in your statement is base Natsu beating Zeref. It was either FDK or DF.

I was referring to this:

He just wasn't strong enough to bypass his hax.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fallacies left and right. People really need to understand basic argumentation lmao.

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Team 1 solos.