Fantasy - God Serena vs Gray | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy God Serena vs Gray

God Serena vs Gray

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sevently

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Serena no diff

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just to pick up on part of the discussion several years ago, there was no actual significant advantage in the fight in terms of Gray conquering Invel's Divine Ice Armor. Sure, Gray had to be an ice user to achieve that feat, but in the end, all he was doing was negating a hax from Invel's magic and putting them back on equal footing (aka no hax).

Once the playing field was even again, Gray proceeded to beat the lights out of Invel in his base form, as many other users have already mentioned before.

If the hax wasn't negated, it is conceivable that most Alvarez Arc characters at the time would not survive the Divine Armor's special ice, especially since Base Natsu was already momentarily instafrozen by Invel's regular ice.

The above is literally comparable to Gajeel's ability to absorb Bloodman's Magic Barrier Particles since there are trace amounts of iron in the MBPs, which allowed Gajeel to remain conscious during their fight (as well as give him DF temporarily).

Hax is literally why most of the Spriggans even made it as Zeref's personal guards. In terms of stats, there was no comparison between Gray and Invel.

Unfortunately, God Serena doesn't have hax magic like Invel does, so Gray wouldn't need to use his ice magic to negate anything. As far as I'm concerned, this battle would mainly be determined by pure skill.

Last edited:

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Skullion solos both :jester

Lucy>Wendy&Elfman

Reaction score
Country
France
God Serena wins low diff

Nespi

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Super Saiyan Gray at full power
Curent Gray and Super Saiyan Gray who you are talking about are different characters. We didn't see the strongest version of Gray since the original manga. At least before 100 years quest sometimes Gray gave us arguments to say that he is Natsu's rival. Right now... No. He isn't. Juvia ruined his character. Just like Videl ruined Gohan we to remember Dragon Ball.
With power of darkness Gray should take this. I think so. Without... No. But also i think we won't see here easy from God. Serena takes this from mid to high dif. Not extreme.

WoWfan

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
he's not beating Serena even in darkness mode
I am saying as a best chance, even then Gray struggled against Invel until he incorporated his strongest ice technique for his own.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
GS wins.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Gray has really bad writting in the quest. I can argue he was one of the strongest of the Guild in the War vs Zeleph and Spriggans. In the Quest, he is currently the shadow of who he was in Arbaless. Just like DBZ-DBS Gohan's treatment.

Currently, I can't see Gray on par with God Serena. If Gray made back his previous level, I think he can put a good win. But I think he won't : writters don't like him or why make him "weak and coward" ? He wasn't like this in the original Manga. I want him to shine again, but I don't expect that happen anymore.

I think, current Gray is a waste. It's sad.

God Serena for the win.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gray has really bad writting in the quest. I can argue he was one of the strongest of the Guild in the War vs Zeleph and Spriggans. In the Quest, he is currently the shadow of who he was in Arbaless. Just like DBZ-DBS Gohan's treatment.

Currently, I can't see Gray on par with God Serena. If Gray made back his previous level, I think he can put a good win. But I think he won't : writters don't like him or why make him "weak and coward" ? He wasn't like this in the original Manga. I want him to shine again, but I don't expect that happen anymore.

I think, current Gray is a waste. It's sad.

God Serena for the win.
To me it just seems like Hiro doesn’t know what to do with him

also unlike the other members of the team he doesn’t seem to have grown as much

Last edited:

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
To me it just seems like Hiro doesn’t know what to do with him

also unlike the other members of the team he doesn’t seem to have grown as much
Bullshit. Hiro is doing exactly what he was asked to do, focusing on that man's romantic life. Only so much screentime and thats what his fans bitched about so that's what Mashima has given them.

Ratrace

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bullshit. Hiro is doing exactly what he was asked to do, focusing on that man's romantic life. Only so much screentime and thats what his fans bitched about so that's what Mashima has given them.
there’s a lot of things fans bitch about they still haven’t happened so why is this so different. Is it because it doesn’t go against what Hiro wants to do

Last edited: