Shounen - Break blade by YOSHINAGA Yunosuke | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Break blade by YOSHINAGA Yunosuke

shouryuujo

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Anyone read this series? It seems to be a very good series with great storyline. Is the reason not many are translating it (keeping with the raws) because of the lengthiness of the story/text? Anyone want to discuss the story?

eyesotope

Reaction score
Country
Jordan
Re: Break blade discussion by YOSHINAGA Yunosuke

Break Blade was licensed by CMX I believe, so the groups working on it has probably halted Edited Mangas accordingly..

Panzercracker

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Vietnam
One think I hate this series is mangaka kill many girls :|.

Last edited:

boemshiika

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"The official website for the anime adaptation of Yunosuke Yoshinaga's Broken Blade (Break Blade) alternate-world robot manga has confirmed this week that the anime will be split into six films that will open in 2010. The second trailer for the project will be unveiled soon. Flex Comix publishes the manga in Japan, while CMX Manga will publish the second manga volume in North America in December". source - animenewsnetwork.com

cant wait for v2.

Last edited:

raptor02_2001

Reaction score
Country
United States
that is all i watched 1-6 volume .. i seen manga has different story and path from anime (volume 6) dont follow manga ... what happen to end of anime? i seen open end ... i hope it will be 7th volume (most unlikely)

if you know where is thread for manga since i don't want spoil about anime since i seen manga .. please give link ..

Hamy

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
that is all i watched 1-6 volume .. i seen manga has different story and path from anime (volume 6) dont follow manga ... what happen to end of anime? i seen open end ... i hope it will be 7th volume (most unlikely)

if you know where is thread for manga since i don't want spoil about anime since i seen manga .. please give link ..
You do realize this section is the MANGA board... So this thread you're posting in IS the manga thread for Break Blade. While yes people do discuss the anime at times in the manga threads it doesn't mean the thread is an anime thread if it is still located at the manga section (its only when the anime discussions overcrowd the manga thread that it would end up being moved to the anime section so as to split the two discussions, e.g. Beelzebub). For future reference the link I've posted is the anime board, and also where the anime thread's will be (though I don't believe Break Blade has an anime thread for it anyways).

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/279-Otaku-Theater

The boards located at the top of the option Shounen, Shoujo, Seinen, Manhwa are all board dedicated to the manga, and as such manga threads are located there.

Last edited:

raptor02_2001

Reaction score
Country
United States
ohh i don't know that .. but in past, i make to mistake and spoiler for somebody in other thread.. I thought it was anime thread.. but i notice Manga / Anime is kind of anime thread... i am sorry about i misunderstand ..

I see manga still going but anime was end ? am i right or wrong about that ...

i am confused about short series anime don't follow manga plot ... Anime break blade is different end from manga plot .

Hamy

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
ohh i don't know that .. but in past, i make to mistake and spoiler for somebody in other thread.. I thought it was anime thread.. but i notice Manga / Anime is kind of anime thread... i am sorry about i misunderstand ..

I see manga still going but anime was end ? am i right or wrong about that ...

i am confused about short series anime don't follow manga plot ... Anime break blade is different end from manga plot .
Yes the manga of Break Blade is not yet finished so the anime movie took a different direction.

raptor02_2001

Reaction score
Country
United States
i wonder Break blade manga will arrive in U.S. regions ..i tried to look up at Barnes and Noble book .. they don't have it or information ... who will license manga ?
and about anime will release in my area? i will buy blu ray ( i hope it ) i can't wait to watch again in Tv ... it is better sound and more color HD in TV than my laptop ...

Hamy

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
i wonder Break blade manga will arrive in U.S. regions ..i tried to look up at Barnes and Noble book .. they don't have it or information ... who will license manga ?
and about anime will release in my area? i will buy blu ray ( i hope it ) i can't wait to watch again in Tv ... it is better sound and more color HD in TV than my laptop ...
Of course you would not see it on Barnes and Noble or any bookstore since the US license holder was CMX comics which had been shut down by DC comics hence this title is up for grabs now I believe but its not particularly popular so~... Also Translations of domestic releases take a long time wouldn't count on it too much, and quite subject to how the sales of manga go. As for anime DVD release I don't believe it has been picked up for distribution.

Last edited:

raptor02_2001

Reaction score
Country
United States
really ? Damn i planning to buy because i will support manga/anime industry .. mean i have to use fan-sub ... and Thank you for information ...