Seinen - Tales of the Abyss by Bandai Namco & Rei | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Tales of the Abyss by Bandai Namco & Rei

Akiyama

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

Tales of the Abyss by Bandai Namco & Rei

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Serialized: Dengeki Maoh
Summary and Preview:
Ages ago, a new type of fonon was discovered—the Seventh Fonon. Its discovery threw humanity into chaos, for if one could use the Seventh Fonon, one could learn the future. Wars over the Seventh Fonon raged across the lands, ending only when the miasma—a poison from within the planet—covered the entire world. This is when Yulia appeared.

A fonist skilled in prophecy, Yulia saw thousands of years into the future and foresaw a way to seal away the miasma. With the guidance of her prophecies, humanity sealed the miasma deep within the planet.

Over two thousand years passed.

The world is ruled by Yulia's prophecy, known as the Score. People believe in the coming “unprecedented prosperity” promised in the Score, never straying from the path set forth in the Score which will lead them to that prosperity. They look to the Score as revealed by the Order of Lorelei, the religion Yulia founded, and hold that the greatest virtue is to follow the Score faithfully.

Yulia's Score tells of a young man who is necessary in order to bring “unprecedented prosperity.” His name is Luke fon Fabre. An heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Kimlasca-Lanvaldear, he was kidnapped as a child by the kingdom's enemy, the Malkuth Empire. Since his return he has been confined to his family's manor for his own safety. He has no idea of the evil that now draws close.
Scans

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
>_>"

Now, why is TotA the only Tales with thread? And why right now, taken that the manga is...don't know how old is it already (though it's still ongoing...). I don't get this...-_-"

Rena Chan

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I seriously don't think there is any point with having a discussion on it since Tales is NOT EVEN THAT popular and basically ANYONE THAT has PLAYED the game would know what happens anyway.

Akiyama

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I read the first chapter and noticed the scans are continuing and there was no thread for this manga so I created one. I'm not a gamer so I'm getting all the story from the manga. There should be no reason for this manga not to have a thread for discussion. If it bothers you guys that much then ignore this thread and don't post.