Shounen - Light Wing by Shinkai Hideo | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Light Wing by Shinkai Hideo

some guy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Norway
Junior Champion soccer player Rihito Amagai accidentally ends up joining a terrible high school soccer club, but takes it upon himself to make them the best in Japan.

Read the first chapter at Shonen Jump Manga Online.

It's pretty good, though I have to say I preferred Shonen Shikku.

Last edited:

Negative Syndicate

Re: [NEW] Light Wing by Shinkai Hideo

I, personally, think it is much better than Shonen Shikku, but I'm not sure it'll survive or not (I have a bad feeling that it'll sunk when it get ranked).

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Re: [NEW] Light Wing by Shinkai Hideo

Just read the first chapter and I really enjoyed it. I like it more than Shonen Shikku, and it also seems to me that it has a better shot at surviving than Shikku as well. It has the classic story setup that some of the best sports series do: weak unknown team rises to become a championship contender. I found it hilarious that he managed to take on around 100 people all by himself. I really wish someone would attempt to pick this series up :tem

RyuzakiRen

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
Light Wing Manga

Light wing manga can be found here at Lazy Ass Manga.

An amazing high school soccer player, Amagai Rihito, is making his debut! He intended to enter a high school famed across Japan for its elite soccer team, but a little mix-up with the school name has left him at a school with an incredibly weak team. After the initial shock of discovering this, Rihito decides that he's willing to work to help his weak team become the best in Japan. The only problem is the rest of the existing team is cold and unenthusiastic. Will his challenge to take on the whole team single-handedly break them out of their apathy?[tethysdust]