Shoujo - Adekan by Tsukiji Nao | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shoujo Adekan by Tsukiji Nao

Yabe

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy

About the series:
Laid-back and somewhat absent-mindedly seductive umbrella craftsman Shiro, and hot-blooded officer Kojiro, who stands against all things undisciplined, become involved in a bloody and erotic thrill-ride in an off-kilter town. This action-packed jack-of-all-trades manga will have you swooning at its sexiness and leave you more addicted than opium! (by Nakama)

Magazine: Wings by Shinshokan

-----------------------------------------------

Well, I've never been a fan of boys love & shounen ai categories... I came across this series because its beautiful art attracted me, and I mistook at the first glance on the cover that Shiro is a woman; which left me felt a bit disappointed after having discovered that the manga is about men x men.

Though I've got to admit that I enjoyed it pretty much - especially the humor and that shounen ai touch in the story... (:gigglebunny) I think that the settling and that jack-of-all trade stuffs: the protagonists venture into the dark side of the city and help the victims that are badly treated by the twisted mind people, etc. also remind me a bit of Gintama's plot. I really liked the last chapter in volume 1 that's about a Neko Onna girl. It did contain some excellent thoughts and brought more complication into the story.