Shounen - Choujin Gakuen by KOKUZAWA Yousuke | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Choujin Gakuen by KOKUZAWA Yousuke

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Choujin Gakuen
By: KOKUZAWA Yousuke
Genre: Action, Comedy, Super Natural, School Life
Serialized In: Bessatsu Shounen Magazine
Mangaupdates

In a far place in a far country there’s a mansion where a demon girl lives.
One day there was a huge storm outside so in order to protect himself from the storm a mysterious boy named Adam enters the mansion. And so they meet... the little demon girl and the mysterious boy that looks like a shinigami, both outcasts in the human world, decide to create a school for monsters together!

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I read the few scantlated chapters out, and have to say that I really like this one. The characters are quirky, the art distinct, and it has the potential to be a really fun series. I'm currently trying to hunt down raws since -sadly, like most underappreciated manga the scans are far behind the Japanese releases, but am having no luck. A shame since I really think this manga deserves more of the spotlight.

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
The art reminded me a bit of Traumeister, for some reason. Not exactly the same, but a similar style. It definitely has potential, Adam and Oska are great leads. I am curious how the story develops, so little is available in English it is not possible to tell where the plot is going. But it is good enough already that I look forward to new chapters.

Bomber D Rufi

Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
The art reminded me a bit of Traumeister, for some reason. Not exactly the same, but a similar style. It definitely has potential, Adam and Oska are great leads. I am curious how the story develops, so little is available in English it is not possible to tell where the plot is going. But it is good enough already that I look forward to new chapters.
Yeah, It does have a Traumeister sort of art style to it. Very stretchy and rough looking but appealing. (Sorry about being late with this reply.) I'm looking forward to more too.

--Wait no, this more reminds me of Ueki (Tsubasa Fukuchi)'s art style. The story is similar to something Fukuchi would do too.