Shoujo - Boku to Kanojo no XXX by Morinaga Ai | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shoujo Boku to Kanojo no XXX by Morinaga Ai

Prodigy-child

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

This manga is called Boku to Kanojo no XXX, but you might have heard of it under ADV's title as Your and My Secret. They licensed it, released the first volume...and it was never seen again.

Summary from ANN: High schooler Nanako Momoi may be petite and adorable, but she is far from sweet, she is obnoxious, violent and has the table manners of a wild boar. Akira Uehara, a dainty, feminine boy has, for some mysterious reason, developed quite a crush on her. One day, Akira stumbles upon Nanako's grandfather, a man best described as a mad scientist. He is performing an experiment on Nanako, but Akira manages to get in the way and suddenly finds that he and Nanako have switched bodies. Akira, the now dainty and feminine female, is desperate to get back into his old body, especially after one of his long-time friends starts flirting with him. Switching back may prove difficult, though. It looks like Nanako is starting to enjoy life as a guy.

Switching bodies is certainly nothing new and it might not sound interesting, but the author takes a new twist to the story. Personally I love it and recieve a lot of laughs that I highly recommend. You really have to feel sorry for the main character, Uehara. He gets death threats from the girl you like if he does anything to her 'pure body', while she goes off with random women. Not to mention his best friend takes interest in the new 'Momoi'.

There are some scans out there, but truthfully, they are slow at best. Like from Animescans under My Barbaric Girlfriend which has the first four chapters out: http://www.animescans.net/my_barbaric_girlfriend.html --that is if you are willing to sample a few chapters and prefer to download the chapter individually

Anything-Asian.net uploaded some of the manga as well. But at best, it's still the first four chapters of the first volume, another incomplete volume 2 and the first 3 chapters of Volume 3. http://savefile.com/projects/1064812

chibi-puff

Reaction score
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Boku to Kanojo no XXX/Your and My Secret

Yeah, it's been a long time since they released the latest chapter.. >.<
I got confused with the last parts.. thought I missed a chapter or page.. but I dunno know, maybe the next ones will make it clear...

Anyway, all I can say bout this is that it has really nice art, and the characters are funny, especially Momoi, lol..

gooberboy9999

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Boku to Kanojo no XXX/Your and My Secret

Team Ugoff released all of volume 1 and a few volume 2 chapters.

Also, anyone know where I can get the spanish raws for it? Será nuestro secreto is it's spanish name.

Last edited:

b-werx

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Re: [Shoujo] Boku to Kanojo no XXX (Your and My Secret) by Morinaga Ai

Greetings, I'm presently one of the editors working on the latest chapters of "Boku to Kanojo no XXX" we're a pretty "small" group, but our release is only put up in MangaFox, if you'd like to read the updated chapters you can visit the manga page --> http://www.mangafox.com/manga/your_and_my_secret/ :amuse

Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

really, thanks, b-werx. there was a pretty long standstill, but you're churning out chapters fast. ^^

anyway, what do you guys think of the manga? I'm not into gender-benders much, but this is somewhat different because it's not like they crossdressed or anything. if you were in a situation such as them, what would you do? it's pretty much a helpless case getting their original selves back IMO. but maybe you guys think there's hope?

Charkan

RAW Provider
Reaction score
Country
Brazil

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

is it really going to be the end of this manga? Personally I think it's a good relief. hehe. this has got to be the oddest gender bender manga i've read, and I can't imagine how it will end so the anticipation is killing me :s

HiGh_On_RaInBoWz

Reaction score
Country
United States

Actually, there is a place that has loaded about 47 chapters of Your and My Secret. I know because for the past two days, I've been veggifying (Or would it be veggifieing? Or perhaps vegetablizing? Oh, well.) in front of my computer, reading this hilarious manga. The URL is
Have fun!!! :thumbs

b-werx

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

well, it seems that it is taken from the MFM release ^^;
Presently, we're working with the new chapter, but we're short of JP translators. hopefully we will be releasing the new chapters soon!