Team - Gray and Rogue vs. Erza and Wendy | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Who wins?

• Total voters

Mirage

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Distance: 100 meters
Knowledge: Full
Intent: To kill
Restrictions: None

- Pre 2nd TS

Who wins?

Ice devil slayer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Erza and wendy wins because pre skip erza is stronger than pre skip gray and wendy in df can stalemate rogue so in the end he would be erza and wendy vs rogue then thr girls wins..

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
This battle would be hard for both teams, but I'd say Gray and Rogue takes it with high diff.

I think Erza and Gray are more or less equal. Since Gray got his Devil Slayer power, he became a lot stronger. But Erza is real trouble once she uses Second Origin.

In my opinion Wendy is the weakest participant in this battle. Rogue is stronger than her. What can Wendy's magic do against a shadow? Wendy will be taken out by Rogue quite easy.

Erza can't defeat both Gray and Rogue, so they win.

iDooom

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Rogue is fodder. Erza > Gray, who ~ LFD Natsu. Wendy buffs = overkill. Fight is at most mid diff.

Ice devil slayer

Reaction score
Country
France
Rogue is fodder. Erza > Gray, who ~ LFD Natsu. Wendy buffs = overkill. Fight is at most mid diff.
No rogue is not a fodder at all he would be stronger than wendy i think

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Actually a pretty difficult battle. The issue here is that we've not even seen what rogue can do post TS. I believe Erza is still superior to Gray though not by much. Rogue's advantage would've been DF but Wendy also has that. Rogue is probably stronger the Wendy but Wendy has buffs to augment Erza's skills and also heal her. Tbh, I'm not sure how this will go. I think this will go to Erza and Wendy high diff. Erza will certainly outlast Gray and Rogue and can take a lot more damage than both. With Wendy's healing and other buffs, I can see them pulling it off especially since DF Wendy is also worth a thing or two.

Kay3795

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Erza wins because she's Erza:noworry

Still Erza team probably wins because her team has better sync or unity.
Erza ~> Gray
Rogue > Wendy

Axel Stone

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
I'll go with Gray and Rogue
Mostly based on hype and freezing feats Gray received that I have him superior than Erza.
Rogue should defeat Wendy high diff, as shadows will hamper Wendy a lot.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Very Difficult Battle.But I Will Give This To Erza and Wendy.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Erza's too much for either of the guys solo, Gray has the best chance. He will give Erza a mid to high difficulty match coz he got improved endurance feats from Tartarus + improved spells with DeS. Rogue would need to take out Wendy, which he can probably with medium difficulty (Wendy has Dragon Force). Gray should still be fighting Erza by the time Rogue wins against Wendy, and then it's 2 on 1. In a 2 on 1 I'd back the range that Gray and Rogue would have to beat Erza, which is the way they should fight her. Having said that Erza is strong and tough she could solo, but I'm leaning on the guys here.

Libarian

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hard fight, the bigest card for both Erza and Gray is adaptability still Gray would have just gotten his DeS powers so with better close rang skills the edge goes to Erza. Rouge would need to take Wendy out fast to help Gray, Gray could use ice make to create a more favorable terrain but Rouge doesn't seem that strong GMGs wendy with buffs seemed around 80% of Juvia's based on thier battles with Sheeria, Gajeel and Juvia were always on the same level before iron shadow and Gajeel defeated Rouge fairly eazy I don't think he has the power even with the advantage of DF add in the difference Wendy's DF made and rouge would be in trouble fast, but DF left her in a state that would be sure death plus nothing to trigger it so lets ignore that. The big thing is her buffs on Erza even if the buff is only 1.5 (I think it's higher based on the Sun Village arc but to be reasonable) considering the speed that a 3xbase Erza can be unleashed plus healing. I give it to the girls. Post Time skip would be a much better fight I would be harder pressed to call that one.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
Gray>Erza>DF Wendy>Rouge>Base Wendy. Gray and his team take it on the high end of medium difficulty.

dmasterxd

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wendy would destroy Rogue lol...Rogue is the weakest character in this fight. Base Gray is stronger than Base Natsu who defeated Sting and Rogue at once so...Wendy’s Dragon Force makes her stronger than LFD Natsu as well as ridiculously fast. And speed of air>speed of shadow. Erza goes without saying.

Basically Rogue would instantly be defeated by Wendy. Gray would put up a challenge but end up losing eventually as well as he can’t take them both on by himself (unless he uses picked plums lol).

Nemispelled

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd probably give this one to Erza and Wendy actually. Probably high-max difficulty.

If this takes place at the end of Tartaros Arc, then I'm fairly confident that Gray is at least a little stronger than Erza. He'd be able to hold his own even if Wendy gives Erza an enchanted boost.

Rogue doesn't have any major outstanding feats here, but he probably isn't far off from Wendy. Though, I think DF Wendy may be able to pull off a close win against Rogue, considering she was capable of beating Ezel.

Overall, I'd rather go for a tie. But push comes to shove, I don't think it's far-fetched for Erza and Wendy to take the win, especially since Wendy can heal and replenish her MP by eating air.

CaptainTorch

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hmm, this is a hard one. At this point in time, I'd say Gray is super close to Erza, with Erza winning but barely.
Rogue on the other hand, should be around Sting's level - and they both took out Demon Jiemma, which is not that bad of a feat.
Wendy without Dragon Force won't be able to beat Rogue. This is really close to a tie, but I'd give it to Erza/Wendy team extreme difficulty.
Highly injured Erza is still above a moderately injured Rogue, which is why I give the win to the girl team.

If Wendy has Dragon Force, the the girl team wins mid/high diff.

Plutogrim

Reaction score
Country
United States
Erza and Wendy take this.
Medium difficulty.

LaGOAT

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States