Discussion - Great Family crests - best guesses | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Great Family crests - best guesses

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, I counted them twice. 😅
But tog wiki sure took the liberty to call that the Arie family symbol.
Well, a good case was made about colors re: Rei's red swastika being Ha's instead (that being her 'color' and something about a hair clip maybe?), but it turned out to be Rei's in spite of the fact his color theme is green.

So, anything is on the table other than what is absolutely confirmed, such as AA wearing the Khun symbol on his headband/earrings or whatever it was.

Last edited:

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
It would be the biggest troll in history that a fucking symbol looking like a white sword was the symbol of the Tperie family or whatever, Eurasia

Aliblack

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Iran
Yes, I counted them twice. 😅
But tog wiki sure took the liberty to call that the Arie family symbol.
And there is a little fish next to the sword's handle. In White's attacks on the last station (S2 Ch320), there was a fish next to him. I use everything to justify that fish. hohoho
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would guess that the green animal is Eurasia maybe? Looks like a sea creature-> Wave controllers. The circle below can be an orb.

I wonder what the 25 stars on Arie sword symbolize...
Good guess. I thought that the floral emblem was the Eurasia emblem. The flowers are more likely the symbol of a female family head. So it may be Ha’s emblem. Remember Yuri’s flower shinsu. Children of the 10 families inherit their shinsu qualities from their previous generations. That’s why one of Yurin’s shinsu qualities might be flower shinsu.

About the blue disc emblem, I guess it’s from the Gustang family. That’s from the 20th floor that Love and Augusgus were in charge of. It looks like the blue oar technique, which a wonsulsa uses. Wonsulsa’s license is given only by the Po Bidua family. What’s more, if we assume Augusgus (because of his hair color) is from the Po Bidau family, we’ll get another piece of evidence for this emblem.

Azure🐬

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
And there is a little fish next to the sword's handle. In White's attacks on the last station (S2 Ch320), there was a fish next to him. I use everything to justify that fish. hohoho
Your eye for detail is crazy. :yourock

Koon Kiseia

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Good guess. I thought that the floral emblem was the Eurasia emblem. The flowers are more likely the symbol of a female family head. So it may be Ha’s emblem. Remember Yuri’s flower shinsu. Children of the 10 families inherit their shinsu qualities from their previous generations. That’s why one of Yurin’s shinsu qualities might be flower shinsu.

About the blue disc emblem, I guess it’s from the Gustang family. That’s from the 20th floor that Love and Augusgus were in charge of. It looks like the blue oar technique, which a wonsulsa uses. Wonsulsa’s license is given only by the Po Bidua family. What’s more, if we assume Augusgus (because of his hair color) is from the Po Bidau family, we’ll get another piece of evidence for this emblem.
You're a great gusser!✧(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The flower was both what Yuri and Yihwa use in their hair. the other sword was truly questionable.

LPB red line may inderectly shoes their blood complication???