1. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.
  2. It's that time of the year again! The seventh annual MangaHelpers Community Awards are here. Click HERE to join in the fun and nominate your choices!
  3. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  4. The nomination round has ended and the first round of voting begins now. Click HERE to begin voting!
  5. The fourth voting round is here! Vote for your favorite Manga now!
  6. Congratulations Kappa123 for winning the Pets Coloring contest!, and well done to the other participants!.

New Week, New Contest!
    Grab your camera! The theme is Friends Photography.

Voting has begun for the Survival Poem contest!.
  7. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

One Cour Hand Shakers

Discussion in 'Anime and Drama Archive' started by Zasz, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Zasz

Zasz Bishoujo Collector

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Mangahelper

Italy
    [​IMG]

Episodes: Unknown
    Airing Date: Jan 11, 2017
    Producers: GoHands
    Genres: Supernatural

Synopsis

The anime takes place in Osaka in "AD20XX," and revolves around the Hand Shakers — partners who can summon "Nimrodes," weapons born from their deep psyche by joining hands. In order to grant the pair's wish, the Hand Shakers compete with and fight other Hand Shaker pairs. The top pair will then meet and challenge "God."

"They, the receivers of the Revelation of Babel. They, the challengers to God.
    They, who inevitably throw themselves into battle with their partners. What does God want from them?
    And did they want powers exceeding that of Gods? The chosen ones, their souls linked,
    join hand and hand for the Ziggurat where the fighting shall ensue."

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  2. Wowzers

Wowzers MH Senpai

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Canada
    I'm not sure about this. Maybe it'll turn out better in future episodes.
    I found it to be very CGI heavy, in an annoying way. Also the random passer-by's kept distracting me by waving to their friends and doing other random things. In other words, the background people where put in the foreground.

The story itself may turn out ok, but they had better do a better job of explaining to the MC what is actually happening. The MC's main girl looks suspiciously like his supposedly deceased sister. I'll bet when he does get an explanation, it'll be unbelievably fishy.

Zasz likes this.
  3. Zasz

Zasz Bishoujo Collector

Mangahelper

Italy
    The art for this Anime is simply beautfiul and....how can i put it....dreamy?
    There are already lots of questions on episode 1, but I suppose that's normal. :XD
    But damn, Bind was so hot with those chains tightening around her body and those moans were extremely sexy. :hurr

4. REN KOUEN

REN KOUEN Registered User

United States
    i will try this one tonight after reading the discription

wowzers may be right about this one though, however i will certainly give it a fair chance

5. Wowzers

Wowzers MH Senpai

Canada
    I do have to agree with that. She was a high point in this anime for me. :hurr

Zasz likes this.
  6. Zasz

Zasz Bishoujo Collector

Mangahelper

Italy
    Kudos to her Seiyuu. :hurr
    Actually I wonder if some Seiyuu get embarassed when they have to dub some scenes. :XD
    Well, they're professional people, so I doubt that would even happen. LOL

7. Wowzers

Wowzers MH Senpai

Canada
    I watched the first 3 episodes and wasn't really impressed. I don't feel like forcing any more so I guess this show is dropped.

8. Zasz

Zasz Bishoujo Collector

Mangahelper

Italy
    Honestly I'm only watching this for Koyori and the OST, which is beautiful.

Wowzers likes this.