Predictions Haoshoku Haki/Conqueror's Haki Predictions

King Moe

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kidd already has CoC.

It would be interesting if it turns out that Orochi has CoC and Kaido doesnt. Would make sense and explain why Kaido works with him.
Nah, wouldn't make sense as he is a Yonko. Plus did it state he has it too especially figuring it out when Luffy use it. I doubt Orochi will have it though.

nik87

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Nah, wouldn't make sense as he is a Yonko. Plus did it state he has it too especially figuring it out when Luffy use it. I doubt Orochi will have it though.
At this point, totally makes sense to me. Kaido is respecting Orochi instead of taking it all for himself and his comment regarding CoC to me seems like its something he doesnt have, it was suspicious first I read it. I could be wrong but we will see, it wasnt stated if Kaido has it yet.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
My prediction
  1. zoro he is luffys reighleigh awakens against Orochi
  2. Kidd cause why the heck not
  3. Usopp eos will be the bravest warrior of the sea, able to beat 5000 men for real
  4. Momonosuke
  5. BlackBeard
  6. Orochi
  7. Coby the new Garp
  8. Helmeppo zoros marine equivalent
Nice list, but some of these are farfetch and Kidd has been canon confirmed to have it already.

Momosuke is too young to have it or at least unlock it at his age, so don't see it happening.

Orochi won't have it as doesn't feel the vibe from him as COC and traits as the others on my list like Sanji, Dragon, etc..

Coby is actually one I think of having it actually. I could see that as he is showing progress to get strong and have few traits for it so possible.

Helmeppo is quite farfetch of having it though. He can have other Hakis (Which he probably does right now), but not enough qualities for him to be candidate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
At this point, totally makes sense to me. Kaido is respecting Orochi instead of taking it all for himself and his comment regarding CoC to me seems like its something he doesnt have, it was suspicious first I read it. I could be wrong but we will see, it wasnt stated if Kaido has it yet.
Orochi works for Kaido, its not a even relationship. Kaido isn't one to take orders man XD.

Pretty sure Oda will have Kaido have it than Orochi. To hype him up for a long time and not have it while Whitebeard, Big Mom, and Shanks confirmed to have it would take hype away from him and more fear as a Yonko.

I doubt Oda will do that.

nik87

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
To hype him up and nit have it while Whitebeard, Big Mom, and Shanks confirmed to have it would take hype away from him and more fear as a Yonko.
It takes nothing away from him because it is not yet shown that he has it so he cant lose something he doesnt have and who needs CoC when he has monstrous strength like Kaido... He still might have it ofc, its a possibility.

Kaido isn't one to take orders man XD.
Kaido is not from Wano apparently and he took the country over together with Orochi, who was the mastermind behind it, after Roger's death and made Wano his headquarters. There is another hint, Orochi is the one who sits in capital while Kaido is on some nearby island.
Orochi is from Wano and Shogun is basically a leader of the country. Kaido obeys Orochi's rules of the isolationist country and we can see it when he gives instructions for the news of his clash with Luffy, he respects the rules and removes information that Luffy is a pirate.

We still have to see the relationship between Kaido and Orochi before we can make serious claims.

Last edited:

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
It takes nothing away from him because it is not yet shown that he has it so he cant lose something he doesnt have and who needs CoC when he has monstrous strength like Kaido... He still might have it ofc, its a possibility.

Kaido is not from Wano apparently and he took the country over together with Orochi, who was the mastermind behind it, after Roger's death and made Wano his headquarters. There is another hint, Orochi is the one who sits in capital while Kaido is on some nearby island.
Orochi is from Wano and Shogun is basically a leader of the country. Kaido obeys Orochi's rules of the isolationist country and we can see it when he gives instructions for the news of his clash with Luffy, he respects the rules and removes information that Luffy is a pirate.

We still have to see the relationship between Kaido and Orochi before we can make serious claims.
He is going to have. Please lets not even try to debate he won't. If you know Oda for a long time he will have it so don't to force something that is very unlikely he would do and not have the Haki.

Yes, but that doesn't mean Kaido serves him or they are equals with each other. Kaido can destroy the lands if he wanted too. I don't see Orochi at same lvl as him. Maybe Calamity, but not at that point.

Kaido does what he wants aand what he does or lives doesn't mean Orochi have that grip. Honestly with his drunk behavior its best he is out of the lands a bit so he doesn't wreck havoc everyday. These points are stretching too much, Nik.

nik87

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
very unlikely
Yeah but if it turns out like i said, remember how far ahead i connected the dots. ;)
I think its too soon to claim anything, the situation in Wano is still a mystery.

Doffy's executives could have destroyed Doffy when they first met him, they chose to follow him because of CoC. Same could happen between Kaido and Orochi but instead of following, they are partners.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah but if it turns out like i said, remember how far ahead i connected the dots. ;)
I think its too soon to claim anything, the situation in Wano is still a mystery.

Doffy's executives could have destroyed Doffy when they first met him, they chose to follow him because of CoC. Same could happen between Kaido and Orochi but instead of following, they are partners.
Nah, no sense in it all when he wants be Pirate King.

That situation isn't like Kaido at all. Your stretching too much XD.

nik87

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Nah, no sense in it all when he wants be Pirate King.
There are so many without CoC wanting to be PK, thats not a counter-argument.

Your stretching too much XD.
I am not claiming it as a fact, it makes sense to me at this point. It could be proven otherwise in next chapter. With Oda you have to stretch or you cant keep up.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
There are so many without CoC wanting to be PK, thats not a counter-argument.

I am not claiming it as a fact, it makes sense to me at this point. It could be proven otherwise in next chapter. With Oda you have to stretch or you cant keep up.
It is when he is a Yonko and been fear even dangerous to fight that the other Yonkos are aware of.

Not really. I understand their relationship of business, but to say Kaido is working for someone is a VERY BIG stretch to say. He wouldn't be a Yonko if he work for someone under him.

nik87

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
It is when he is a Yonko and been fear even dangerous to fight that the other Yonkos are aware of.

Not really. I understand their relationship of business, but to say Kaido is working for someone is a VERY BIG stretch to say. He wouldn't be a Yonko if he work for someone under him.
Where did i say he works for Orochi? I said they are partners with mutual benefit.
I know it doesnt make sense to you but to me it does.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Where did i say he works for Orochi? I said they are partners with mutual benefit.
I know it doesnt make sense to you but to me it does.
In your post, you said he works for Orochi. You meant it like he works under him when hardly at all. If that's, then maybe, but Kaido is still in charge overall of everything.

nik87

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
In your post, you said he works for Orochi. You meant it like he works under him when hardly at all. If that's, then maybe, but Kaido is still in charge overall of everything.
I didnt say that nor did i mean that, go check it out.
We still have to see their relationship to be sure who is on top in that partnership. Keep an open mind for different possibilities.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
I didnt say that nor did i mean that, go check it out.
We still have to see their relationship to be sure who is on top in that partnership. Keep an open mind for different possibilities.
Still Kaido. He needed him to help invading Oden's years ago, so without Kaido, he would be nothing. Still points to him as main guy.

nik87

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
He needed him to help invading Oden's years ago, so without Kaido, he would be nothing.
We know why Orochi needed Kaido. Why does Kaido need Orochi? Why respect Orochi's rules if he is an irrelevant character? It's obvious that Kaido goes along with Orochi's rules for the country. We have seen Kyoshiro, an underling of Orochi's, give orders that Kaido's calamity sends assassins to deal with Sanji.
Not only is Kaido not present in the capital but also his forces are nowhere to be seen in the capital.

It's obvious that it isnt as one-sided rulership as you think.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
We know why Orochi needed Kaido. Why does Kaido need Orochi? Why respect Orochi's rules if he is an irrelevant character? It's obvious that Kaido goes along with Orochi's rules for the country. We have seen Kyoshiro, an underling of Orochi's, give orders that Kaido's calamity sends assassins to deal with Sanji.
Not only is Kaido not present in the capital but also his forces are nowhere to be seen in the capital.

It's obvious that it isnt as one-sided rulership as you think.
It is one-sided. Orochi's is not same lol as him as you insert. Partnership is one thing, but he still be one in charge. The reason he is to the rules as he doesn't want to destroy the place he lives on and get resources. Plus he shown to be more reasonable than he looks. He even didn't try to kill Luffy despite all he did to his plans, rather use him as his own men.

Kaido is reasonable so he isn't always out to destroy and rather leave things be so make more sense there. So as things are friendly for Orochi side, they don't mind, but not on same lvl.

Grandmaster Woro

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Austria
gold roger and blackbeard might have it......

but i don't think any other would have CoC
only one that have small chance to get CoC is zoro , but still doubt it since i believe oda want to give coc exclusively to luffy to make him a unique one

Darksiders

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Blackbeard, Kaido, Dragon, Garp, Sengoku, Red Dog, Im, 5 Elder Stars, Zoro, King, Benn Beckham, Sabo, BB 1st mate.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Blackbeard, Kaido, Dragon, Garp, Sengoku, Red Dog, Im, 5 Elder Stars, Zoro, King, Benn Beckham, Sabo, BB 1st mate.
I agree with most of your choices, but not sold on Sengoku, Red Dog (Who's that? Akainu?), 5 Elder Stars (At least maybe one of them, but Idk all of them), Sabo, and BB's 1st mate? You mean Burgess? Idk maybe, but if he did, he could have use it during the Dressrosa arc when he was fighting the Colosseum, so I don't think he really has it, but does have other Hakis though.

Mind telling me why you think these others have it?

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
It is one-sided. Orochi's is not same lol as him as you insert. Partnership is one thing, but he still be one in charge. The reason he is to the rules as he doesn't want to destroy the place he lives on and get resources. Plus he shown to be more reasonable than he looks. He even didn't try to kill Luffy despite all he did to his plans, rather use him as his own men.

Kaido is reasonable so he isn't always out to destroy and rather leave things be so make more sense there. So as things are friendly for Orochi side, they don't mind, but not on same lvl.
Maybe Kaido needs a smart and dedicated guy like orochi to rule the country, deal with politics etc after all kaido is a pirate and spends all his time drunk or trying to commit suicide...

thedude

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Kidd has it. Luffy has it. Ace had it. Katakuri has it. Are people seriously debating on whether Kaido has it? Lol, some of you argue to argue. And even if Orochi has it, that doesn't mean Kaido would follow him, haha. Kaido just doesn't seem like the type to actually run a country, but it's beneficial for him to have a country, especially one so difficult to reach, and one that isn't affiliated with the WG, as his home base.

I also don't know if any other Straw Hats will develop it. I think it's more something innate, you are born with, and if they had it they'd have shown it by now. We'll see I suppose, but it doesn't really add to the story them having it (and really, the "power" itself isn't all that useful other than knocking out some fodder).