Predictions Haoshoku Haki/Conqueror's Haki Predictions

King Moe

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Another Roger Pirate confirmed for having Haoshoku Haki/Conqueror's Haki among the crew being Douglas "Demon Heir" Bullet. Man, the Roger Pirates are truly stacked with powerful individuals. Almost feel like each member have the power at this rate lol.

If the Strawhat Pirates are truly going to embody the same way like the Roger Pirates like how Luffy is to Roger, then already we have confirmed that at least 4 members excluding the captain will have HH/CH/COC now. If that the case, then Sanji, Zoro, Usopp, and maybe Jimbei could have it. Then again Oda stated there be more people after Jimbei so possible for new members to have the power too, but until then, these 4 look like primes candidates more on getting power ever so.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thus the debunk the theories of "Marines can't have HH/CH/COC due to not wanting to conqueror anything with their goals to 'protect'." as Sengoku is now officially confirmed to have Haoshoku Haki/Conqueror's Haki in the Vivre Card's Database now. I gotta be honest, I am shock he has it, but same time it make sense since he is a former Fleet Admiral and friend/rival to Garp who can even rival with Pirate King Roger and Whitebeard, so can't say 'it doesn't make sense' about it. Though surprise he is confirmed first before even Garp was announce which at this point, probably has it too since if greatest rivals (Roger and Whitebeard) and close friend/rival (Sengoku) are sporting HH/CH/COC, then surely Garp has it on him as I would be shock if he doesn't at all.

So this proves now that Marines can have the power and if that's the case, who you all think in the Marines will probably have it inside of them too other than just Sengoku and Garp (While not confirmed, aiming to look like he has it in him)?

I feel there is possibility of Smoker and Coby to have it inside of their bodies. Since they are rivals with Luffy especially to face with him someday, wouldn't push pass it on them unlocking HH/CH/COC in their bodies later on. Maybe with Aokiji, Akainu, and Kizaru as the Admirals are closes to Fleet Admiral, but not certain as them much. Maybe Former Fleet Admiral Kong might have it himself as well too. Quite the choices who could have it within the Marines now. What you all think?

Reactions: Pea

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I could see all of the Supernovas having it

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
I could see all of the Supernovas having it
Hmmm....Ehhh....Maybe not ruled it out, but I doubt all will have it. The ones I can picture are just Luffy, Kidd, and Law as main ones. For others....Maybe Sanji (Don't forget the Unofficial Supernova), Zoro, Killer, Uruoge, and X-Drake as potential ones.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Hmmm....Ehhh....Maybe not ruled it out, but I doubt all will have it. The ones I can picture are just Luffy, Kidd, and Law as main ones. For others....Maybe Sanji (Don't forget the Unofficial Supernova), Zoro, Killer, Uruoge, and X-Drake as potential ones.
Where does that come from?

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Where does that come from?
Just for fun. Though Sanji does have the power to be apart of that Generation looking how his performance going so far.

Takuan

Reaction score
Country
France
Just for fun. Though Sanji does have the power to be apart of that Generation looking how his performance going so far.
Ah, i thought there had been like a statement from Oda or something.

King Moe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah, i thought there had been like a statement from Oda or something.
Pretty sure perhaps or similar to it since he is Zoro's rival in power on Strawhat ship as well proclaim like Luffy and Zoro he cause mayhem in the future to the WG to let them know he just as dangerous as those three. His interactions as of late with Supernovas with Law, Bege, Drake, and Hawkins see him as a man respect in fellow power as well knowledge of his strength. Right now Drake and Hawkins are bugging about Stealth Black, so give more vibes he like an 'Unofficial' Supernova with them.