Totally nothing to see here.... (smile) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Totally nothing to see here.... (smile)

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Hi guys I'm YoungAce, I go by various names e.g. Ace, Phillip, or MasterPhillip (The latter 2 both being my IGNs). I'm not quite sure what to right down soooo just ask me anything you want :hee.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Phillip? :huh

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Is this phillias dupe?

Well hi anyway
Wellcum welcome to the forum

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Is this phillias dupe?

Well hi anyway
Wellcum welcome to the forum
Thank you, but I've been in the forums since 2010...but Goldb said I was too young at the time to be a part of the community qq

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Thank you, but I've been in the forums since 2010...but Goldb said I was too young at the time to be a part of the community qq
Why do you listen to goldb

GB

The OMO King
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Sorry dont care enough to try :/

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Ooooh bitter :oooh

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Hey there,

I thought I'd take the time to introduce myself, especially for those who have no idea who I am. Where to start?......Right my name is Master Piplup (I love the pokemon piplup) real name is Augustin call me Gus if you like.

I'm from the UK which is a country with just amazing weather, I mean who doesn't love a bit of rain, windiness and cold all throughout the year.

I read and watch various animes and mangas e.g.: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Black Clover, Tokyo Ghoul, Tokyo Ghoul R.E, Nisekoi, Akame Ga Kill, One Punch Man, RElife, Nanatsu No Tazai, Toriko, Shokugeki No Soma, Boku no Hero Academia, Kingdom and Attack on Titan.......OOOO and I recently started reading Kongou Banchou which my friend recommended me.

Although I work full time, I am a gamer at heart. I enjoy the occasional LoL game although I dislike playing by myself quite a lot of the time, I also play games such as BF4, DCUO, Minecraft, Paladins (beta), Fifa 16 (PC), Smite, FFXIV Heavensward, Tree of Saviors, Tera and many more..
(I also played a MOBA called Dawngate, but EA being the twats they are shut it down, may the gates forever rest in piece)

I donno what else to add, I enjoy topics about food cuz you know food is like the best thing on this earth... :hearts

If you wanna know more just ask away, sorry for the long intro and pardon the grammer :(

Mazino

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
oh the young ace intro thread :verily
you forgot to mention that you are B-Boys lil bro

I'm from the UK which is a country with just amazing weather, I mean who doesn't love a bit of rain, windiness and cold all throughout the year.
yeah who doesnt :derp

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
That's not really important for people to know, but yeah I thought I should actually make a proper one...
I generally like the cold :3

YumaKuga

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Hey there,

I thought I'd take the time to introduce myself, especially for those who have no idea who I am. Where to start?......Right my name is Master Piplup (I love the pokemon piplup) real name is Augustin call me Gus if you like.

I read and watch various animes and mangas e.g.: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Black Clover, Tokyo Ghoul, Tokyo Ghoul R.E, Nisekoi, Akame Ga Kill, One Punch Man, RElife, Nanatsu No Tazai, Toriko, Shokugeki No Soma, Boku no Hero Academia, Kingdom and Attack on Titan.......OOOO and I recently started reading Kongou Banchou which my friend recommended me.

Although I work full time, I am a gamer at heart. I enjoy the occasional LoL game although I dislike playing by myself quite a lot of the time, I also play games such as BF4, DCUO, Minecraft, Paladins (beta), Fifa 16 (PC), Smite, FFXIV Heavensward, Tree of Saviors, Tera and many more..
(I also played a MOBA called Dawngate, but EA being the twats they are shut it down, may the gates forever rest in piece)

I donno what else to add, I enjoy topics about food cuz you know food is like the best thing on this earth... :hearts

If you wanna know more just ask away, sorry for the long intro and pardon the grammer :(
My fave pokemon is Mudkip, lulz. You should play Star Wars Battlefront bro. Its bloody good

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
My fave pokemon is Mudkip, lulz. You should play Star Wars Battlefront bro. Its bloody good
I played star wars Battlefront when it was on beta, I don't want to spend money on that game though. Maybe later..

YumaKuga

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I played star wars Battlefront when it was on beta, I don't want to spend money on that game though. Maybe later..
The beta was fun, but its better now. best part about beta was always getting kamikazed by Tie Fighters, lol

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
The beta was fun, but its better now. best part about beta was always getting kamikazed by Tie Fighters, lol
I'm playing Final Fantasy ATM

YumaKuga

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Lol. Im manly plying battlefront now

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

just got to much rockets to the face

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So what was your old name? and how did you decide on your current one?