Discussion - Hero's by Hiro Mashima (Edens Zero, Fairy Tail, Rave Master Crossover) | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Hero's by Hiro Mashima (Edens Zero, Fairy Tail, Rave Master Crossover)

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Because they can't be compared to their primary canon

Where would it even fit into the time lines of RM or EZ?

Haru has upgraded versions of his swords, not married to Elie, is using Eisenmeteor and not Ravelt, Elie isn't using Etherion

You're trying to use a Cross over that's in it's own universe outside the primaries of each and trying to act like they somehow reflect onto said main ones

Shiki was just getting busted up from large building level attacks and you think he's comparable to the HERO'S version who just casually nope'd meteor comparable to a mountain sized spire when a meteor 20 meters wide is comparable to a nuclear bomb???

Yes, Haru broke Eisenmeteor. Meaning he wouldn't have it now. He used others but Ravelt was his main sword form after getting it. Not Eisenmeteor

And?

They got married shortly after haru returned a year after the final battle and went back to Garage island

Except if it were EOS Haru he'd have Ravelt, not Eisenmeteor. It'd have to be SOMEHOW after the final battle given his swords have different forms, yet it's contradicted because it couldn't be as they wouldn't be after a dark bring at that point

Because everyone else knows it's a Cross over and the power levels aren't a thing that's important to it.

Shiki and Crew are carrying large building level feats in their primary canon. That's drastically below fodder in both FT and RM. You can't act like it's somehow Mashima trying to use the Cross over to say how strong the EZ crew are in their primary canon. That's ridiculous.

He's not using power levels as a factor here. That much is obvious otherwise he'd display it in their actual runs and not In an elseworld universe.

Except she wasn't using it like that post Shakuma. She was able to just blast giant energy beams

Come get me when you can fit this into any of the time lines or a reason why Mashima would display power levels differently in the primary canon and yet these are his true intentions. It makes no sense.

Or just like every cross series event the characters are portrayed as equals because it'd be stupid to have them at their respective power levels in their primary canons
We know exactly where it fits into the EZ timeline thanks to Witch’s outfit. We don’t have to try and fit it into anything. We are being shown what they are capable of in the confines of this story. I mean, Shiki is honestly just now entering his first genuine shounen arc. Drakken Joe will be the first foe to genuinely push him. An he’s known to subjugate planets.

I just responded to this though. He gets it days before the final battle. Would it work better if I said Final Arc, is that what’s catching you up? An do the swords having newer forms, or is this just how Mashima would have drawn them in his updated art style? I definitely took it as the latter. An she doesn’t stop using her magic to fire her tonfa’s though. She does the giant shots against the right enemies.

I didn’t say it was important, I’m saying it’s interesting because it interests me. Just because you are uninterested in those mechanics doesn’t rob them of interest. An I do think having them match somebody who’s literally affecting the entire world while he fights them, is worth discussing.

Rax

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
We know exactly where it fits into the EZ timeline thanks to Witch’s outfit. We don’t have to try and fit it into anything. We are being shown what they are capable of in the confines of this story. I mean, Shiki is honestly just now entering his first genuine shounen arc. Drakken Joe will be the first foe to genuinely push him. An he’s known to subjugate planets.

I just responded to this though. He gets it days before the final battle. Would it work better if I said Final Arc, is that what’s catching you up? An do the swords having newer forms, or is this just how Mashima would have drawn them in his updated art style? I definitely took it as the latter. An she doesn’t stop using her magic to fire her tonfa’s though. She does the giant shots against the right enemies.

I didn’t say it was important, I’m saying it’s interesting because it interests me. Just because you are uninterested in those mechanics doesn’t rob them of interest. An I do think having them match somebody who’s literally affecting the entire world while he fights them, is worth discussing.
Except it doesn't since there aren't time gaps for this to be happening in EZ nor can it fit into RM's timeline

Trying to scales Cross overs outside of their primary canon with feats only in said primary canon isn't a thing nor has it ever been a thing.

saying it's just his art style now isn't gonna fly. They're completely upgraded new versions.

The reason Shiki can keep up with Natsu and Haru is because this universe is separate from each respective series' main universes.

Simple.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
mashuma god of creation= mashima

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
A cover page with the "villains", because in the end only Rushia is XD, zeref not really and zigi we do not know yet.

I maintain that he misses Acno to complete the poster.

Julia finds that haru is the cutest of the three brothers.

Grif and Wise the same fight XD.

Very uncomfortable Ichiya and Moskoi XD.

Something strong connects you to XD.

Shiki who destroys Sema, it is logical that he can do it; it's less impressive than erza.

Group action of the brothers, then mashima added to be able to Graviti core, which suddenly corresponds to the Graviti core of erza Knightwalker.

Because in Rave this sword has no power in itself, its only '' 'powers'' is to be able to destroy everything that is physical and be very heavy to wear.

'' 'the unknown flames ""? ? ? What is this name? Shiranui gata means' '' sea of flame '' '' of memory, not very respectful for the translation.

Elie who takes the hands of these two sisters is beautiful.

Yes Rebecca makes her you heroines, it's also good for you mashima XD, give more time to lucy in 100 quest please, erza is maybe your wife but it's lucy your heroine of FT.

Mashuma was still alive and is actually the god of creation, it's good mashima you found XD.

What can be the truth of the island? It is only an illusion? Mashima will make us an Link awakening XD .

Mashuma = Dream fish.

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
Except it doesn't since there aren't time gaps for this to be happening in EZ nor can it fit into RM's timeline

Trying to scales Cross overs outside of their primary canon with feats only in said primary canon isn't a thing nor has it ever been a thing.

saying it's just his art style now isn't gonna fly. They're completely upgraded new versions.

The reason Shiki can keep up with Natsu and Haru is because this universe is separate from each respective series' main universes.

Simple.
You mean the literal days of travel time between destinations? Cause they can only warp to places they’ve already been. An seeing as they spent all of RM traveling around looking for DB, it’s nothing for this to be a random mission they went on. You’re stating your opinion on this as facts at this point.

You don’t spend allot of time on battle boards do you?

🦅 It’s clearly an art style thing, unless you have something to make you’re assumption that they’ve been upgraded into fact? A missing panel perhaps? If you do, please share with the class.

An yet, it could have been accomplished with Tartaros Arc FT and pre-Hardner RM. Again, ignore whatever you’d like. An i‘ll be dissecting the implications. Try not to let it bother you too much.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
Union raid elie rebecca and rebecca to destroy oasis?

GL_Nova

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nice, not my preferred but still nice

Venom

Reaction score
Country
India
A pretty cool cover (i assume).
Obviously if you ask me there is only one goat among them. The other three are fake pretenders :heh
2* yet to see what justice can do

alekos23

Reaction score
Country
Greece
At least Justice plays it a bit different than the standard xD

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Surprised Mashima didn't put the first person to have that eye mark on that cover. Sieg was the second
I guess only big series count in this instance. Doubt most casual fans read or heard of Magician or any other Mashima-en stories.
But it would have been nice to see at least a cameo.
#remember_your_humble_beginnings

Last edited:

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I thought I had already left my opinion.

The chapter is very entertaining, seeing the characters participating in a group was great and that the Trio is finding the method of facing Genesis, in addition to the reference to which they are created by Mashima.

Now it is also the turn of the heroines to fight, hopefully they give them a kind of PU to fight with the same strength as the boys.

I wonder if in the end we will see the classic FT-style party, I hope Elie makes them rethink girls about feelings, but that would be more for Lucy, since Rebecca is barely knowing Shiki.

I imagine that by the end of the year we will have at least one more week for the 100YQ to be maintained weekly.

Rax

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
I guess only big series count in this instance. Doubt most casual fans read or heard of Magician or any other Mashima-en stories.
But it would have been nice to see at least a cameo.
#remember_your_humble_beginnings
Happy mentioned Fuyu and Aki were existent.

Fuyu was only in a one shot

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Happy mentioned Fuyu and Aki were existent.

Fuyu was only in a one shot
That he did. But imo it was meant more as a joke since only autumn and winter were still missing from the respective lineup and to not forget that Mashima has also other series to read aside from the big three (it has been some time since i read that Hero Fighting one-shot, but isnt the name of the character Mafuyu or something along those line? Correct me if im wrong, i forgot the exact name)
Their series/one-shots are not the main factions of this series and thats why probably only characters from the big three count (that goes for volume covers as well i guess). Thought i am open to surprises. There is still a chance of Mashima pulling out all the major Mashima-en characters along with Monster Soul, and possibly Monster Hunter if he has the rights to do so.

Last edited:

Rax

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
That he did. But imo it was meant more as a joke since only autumn and winter were still missing from the respective lineup and to not forget that Mashima has also other series to read aside from the big three (it has been some time since i read that Hero Fighting one-shot, but isnt the name of the character Mafuyu or something along those line? Correct me if im wrong, i forgot the exact name)
Their series/one-shots are not the main factions of this series and thats why probably only characters from the big three count (that goes for volume covers as well i guess). Thought i am open to surprises. There is still a chance of Mashima pulling out all the major Mashima-en characters along with Monster Soul, and possibly Monster Hunter if he has the rights to do so.
Happy straight fourth wall breaks and says it's a story for the future. Meaning there's going to likely be more HERO'S eventually with more of his MCs

And no, I don't believe he has the rights for MH Shiki

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Happy straight fourth wall breaks and says it's a story for the future. Meaning there's going to likely be more HERO'S eventually with more of his MCs

And no, I don't believe he has the rights for MH Shiki
There are like 3 chapters left right, i doubt the rest of the Mashima-en will contribute to anything major that will put them on par with the big three's significance. The most i see them doing is either show up as cameo or at least help the final push off-screen.
I am hesitant to take that statement for granted, but i am always open to surprises.
If that statement meant anything majorly than either Mashima is prepared to go beyond the 11 chapter mark or make Heros 2 i guess.