Discussion - Hero's by Hiro Mashima (Edens Zero, Fairy Tail, Rave Master Crossover) | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Hero's by Hiro Mashima (Edens Zero, Fairy Tail, Rave Master Crossover)

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
I certainly hope it’s Hero’s 2. That way the proper development and spotlight can be given to his other series. I still kinda feel like at the end the GoC will summon the rest of their friends to put genesis down.

Rax

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
Nice, Ravelt

Need Dragon Force Natsu and Full Ether Gear Shiki please, Mashima

Rax

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
From what I could tell from the raws the HERO'S universe is a fanfic a God wrote.

So he literally created a universe for a fanfic

MangerDan

Reaction score
Country
United States
MAte?

Lol last chapter is just going be the 3 boys arguing who has the best waifu.
Shiki’s gonna brag he’s got more waifus.

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
'' '' Mate '' 'does not mean to wait?

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
Not terrible for once, I was expecting better for the last.

Like the 3 symbols, or the brothers and sisters who say goodbye or a picture of everyone.

Mate therefore means companion, we never hear that word, what difference with nakama?

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Read

An excellent chapter, I enjoyed watching the three boys and the three leading girls leading.

Mashima with references to other authors when talking about the gods.
Lord God George- George Morikawa creator of Hajime no Ippo
God of Diamonds Tera-Yuji Terajima creator of Diamond no Ace
God of Fair Wind Seo-Seo Kouji creator of Fuuka
God of Eros Kai - From here I don't identify which one he refers to.

I liked to see how the girls devised the way to destroy the Gigantic Dark Bring, and without a doubt the fact that they make a Unison Raid in a way and that they take so easy to learn that they are fictional characters denotes their strength of character, that yes, There are references to Rebecca's Ether Gear.

The fight against Genesis is interesting, since Natsu, Haru and Shiki have proved quite skilled, which shows that although Genesis is powerful, its capabilities are limited by itself.

And well the battle is over, the final chapter will come to us at Christmas, hopefully it will be a long chapter and with a party where the girls show their affections to the boys with a good drunkenness, or at least a FT-style party. So many references suggest that in the future we will see more crossovers stories, since it is seen that Mashima enjoyed putting his different protagonists.

GL_Nova

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hopefully we do get an epilogue at FT or something similar before they go their seperate ways. I certainly hope this leads to future series, it was definitely a fun story. An the inclusion of this pantheon of creator Gods opens the door for way more options going forward.

Prince of the RL District

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Guys great news! For those of u active in the battle forums, Hiro mashima(mashuma) The god of creation basically created the Rave master, fairytail and Edens zero(which has at least seven cosmos/universes) verses. Doesn't that make Hiro God mashima multiversal?
We can use him in the battle forums folks.
A featherine vs Hiro mashima would be nice won't it? Lol. Or maybe mashima vs Zeno(dbsuper)?
Ohhh ideas keep pouring in 😎😎.