Hidden Shadow Shinobi (Naruto Fan Fiction) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hidden Shadow Shinobi (Naruto Fan Fiction)

KaiserRyuujin

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay, here is my work in progress Fan Ficition. It center's around Kaiser Ryuujin and others from Hidden Village of Shadow, and they are sent out to Konoha for the additional support and watch over the genin Naruto for the threats out there for what he holds. It also deals the revitalization of the former Ryuu Clan, Kaiser Ryuujin and his slightly insane older brother Kaiser Amatsu Mikaboshi are destined now to bring the clan into one, but surving the groups that hunt them will be what holds them back and the hatred held towards their clan.

I have done like in many things like spoofs in movies and added things like in Fallout, that being familiar scenes from other anime/manga's, characters and more, because its fun to do that. ^^ Anyway here are the links to the chapters at Fanfiction.net comment here or there, please do enjoy! Oh and I will post up my drawings of my character and I will draw up the others to show you all what they look like to help and all.

Also, I'll have you know that this fiction has been at a bit of a stand still, because well writers block and now I am concentrating my time on an original fiction. But I do plan to continue this, I have had this project in the works for a long time now, since my senior year of highschool and that was back in 2003 its been on and off type of thing @_@. Bit of a warning the chapters start out small but get longer and also I have terrible grammer, I appologize and hope you can get through it still. As well my character and my friends characters(I bugged them to contribute) dont run into the normal Naruto characters for a bit of the chapters, but please still read! I hope this is the right section for this. ^^;

FanFiction.net:
Hidden Shadow Shinobi

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
Cool, Kaiser! Good luck =)

KaiserRyuujin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Heh heh thanks Gold Knight. Im hoping for some more comments, though Im guessing because people are possibly reading through or just not their type of story or something :P Why I took so long to reply to you, was gonna let it breath for it. But eh. But ya, thanks again. ^^

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
You know I think that people may not have commented about your story Kaiser is because the link to it did not work.

Not to worry though, I have fixed it.

=D

KaiserRyuujin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Tamerlane said:
You know I think that people may not have commented about your story Kaiser is because the link to it did not work.

Not to worry though, I have fixed it.

=D
Well...thats a first and wish it had been mentioned by someone before. :/ Well thanks Tamerlane I appreciate it. Damn Im usually good about posting that stuff. Oh well. I appreciate the fix.

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
well, i have started reading fanfictions here- and read this one. Thanks for the effort kaizer. i hope you do more.

and the link works fine :p

have read only 2 chapters now though- they are quite good.

KaiserRyuujin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry for being very non-existent with this threat I had started and the story. I kind of lost the creativity for it and reading new Naruto Chapters I couldn't help but get different idea's. So I am closing this bad boy down it is otherwise done. I'd like to thank you Tamerlane for putting this story to the master list of fan fics very cool! (: I have left a final letter in the fan fic that'll complete what I have to say, till my new fan fic! :D