Shounen - Highschool of the Dead by Satou Daisuke & Satou Shouji | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Highschool of the Dead by Satou Daisuke & Satou Shouji

Uruner

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Hahaha =^^= Nodke you must reaaaaaly like Asami if u got so flustrated =^^= either way let's just hope author doesn't go along and kill her just for the heck of it =^^=

azn_tht

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
the anime airs one week from today!!

Last edited:

AllezFlex

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hahaha =^^= Nodke you must reaaaaaly like Asami if u got so flustrated =^^= either way let's just hope author doesn't go along and kill her just for the heck of it =^^=
Nah he doesnt kill for the heck of it. Just to get rid of characters so that he can get back on to the main players and their new problems.
He did it before and will do it again.
Heck, you see it in most movies and other kind of work. Preventing that side characters start dragging down the story by their continued existence.

Btw, liked the anime by the way, not to much strange changes from the original and a pretty good animation.
Not to forget the thing that we missed the most from the manga. Boob motion and to many panty shots.

Last edited:

KonMan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: [Featured] Highschool of the Dead by Satou Daisuke & Satou Shouji

And she's dead. Too bad. I liked her, too.

jinoku

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Opened her head like a pumpkin... seemed like he should have shot the zombies at least into the point where they bite her.

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

I find funny that all this manga needed was an anime to give it an huge push. A few years ago there weren't much people reading it. Now it is at the top 10 of many sites.

I just wished chapters were released faster. I think we had 1 chapter in one year :(

jamjamstyle

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole

Spoilers c.27

Last edited:

Bowser

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

I was wondering what happened to this manga. Could anybody give me a quick info boost on what happened to this manga and why its updating slowly etc?

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum

The author was in hiatus until a while ago because he has another series but I think he has returned to work now. The chapters are probably monthly iirc.

perroloco

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Ey fans good news the first five volumes are gonna get rereleased in Japan with ALL Colored pages!! (Not just the color pages.. BUT EVERY PAGE COLORED!!)

kamakazi_1996

Reaction score
Country
England
i love the manga and the anime even though its not very similar but it seems so slow becuase its only 1 chapter every month

Last edited:

jinoku

Reaction score
Country
United States
i love the manga and the anime even though its not very similar but it seems so slow becuase its only 1 chapter every month

btw takashi had sex with saeko and rei wtf whos next alice 0_0
Whoa, when did that happen?

kamakazi_1996

Reaction score
Country
England
he had sex with saeko when they were in that dojo place after they got seperated from the rest of the group, it shows saeko and takashi doing an off scene kiss, then shows them exiting with saeko putting her skirt back on (or adjusting it), then when saeko kills all the zombies after takashi gropes her ( yes this is true he squeezed her tits) she says "will you take responsibility" and he replies "as you wish" meaning he might of got her pregnant. ( yes this is what happened no joke)

then he did it with rei when they were in sayas mansion when she confessed her feelings to him he put her on the bed and they did an off scene kiss and they were about to have sex but i would have to admit that i think they stopped halfway when rei said "ouch" because of her back injury so takashi stopped so rei went to apply ointment to it and left the room

so heres how it is:
takashi had sex with saeko:yes
takashi had sex with rei: almost

soz about the confusion b4

jinoku

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah I remember that from the anime. Though like you said its all implied... but either way, Takashi is a making a harem. lol

maxikki

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ah I remember that from the anime. Though like you said its all implied... but either way, Takashi is a making a harem. lol
i saw that episode, but did that happen on the manga?? since the manga is the original story

jinoku

Reaction score
Country
United States
i saw that episode, but did that happen on the manga?? since the manga is the original story
Pretty sure its just the anime. Could be wrong though.

kamakazi_1996

Reaction score
Country
England
Pretty sure its just the anime. Could be wrong though.
i read the manga and the anime the off scene kiss with takashi and saeko wasnt in the manga but her adjusting her skirt and asking for him to take responsibility is still in the manga but im still not sure what she meant by that.

it could be that she wants him to take responsibility when she fights so that she wont go out of control and hurt someone really badly.

we all know what happened to that rapist when he tried to rape her. :ck
she ;bash his ass

This manga is incredible, i seriously cant get enough of this.

if there was a zombie invasion, i would take:
a huge breasted girl who knows how to use a spear
a sexy girl who knows, how to do kendo
a nurse with a rockin body
a cute pink haired genius
a heavy metal freak, who never misses his target
and while im at it ill just adopt a little girl

its the team to kill zombies IN STYLE :)

Last edited:

Zatono

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
It'd probably be relatively hard to find all that during a zombie invasion, but hell, I'd definitely try lmao.

Big Al

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I just got into this HOTD few days ago...all I can said, great stuff :)

I drop by here to check if anyone know where else to read more scans cuz XLG has drop HOTD after chapter 26 (stuipd licensed). I already found the other two more chapter (27-28) but it got no credit so I have no idea who scans them two. And as I recall, there should be another chapter this month but I can't find it anywhere. So like I said, anyone know who the new scans?

EDIT: Never mind, I just check the last page of act 28. "Next chapter in the february issue, on sale January 8th" ( :s do that mean it release in Jan or Feb, I get bloody confused with that, lol). So, the question are still the same, anyone know who the new scans are?

Ps.
takashi had sex with saeko
....what aload of bo***ck!

I don't know anything anime (haven't watch it and not into anime that much). But in manga, I don't see anything see anything to do with kissy kissy and wham-bam-thank-you-very-much-madam, even in off-screen.

I know she adjusting her skirt in manga, that could mean she put it on first thing in the morning, I am a bloke so I don't know much about women but I can tell that really gotta be discomforeble to sleep with that on! If you don't agree with me, go ask some girl around.

Asking takashi to take responsibility, could mean she asking him to stop her if she goes all wacko on everyone else after killing too many zombies or ask him to take care on everyone and herself cuz she (include everyone) showing some repect on him now.

Last edited:

kamakazi_1996

Reaction score
Country
England
I just got into this HOTD few days ago...all I can said, great stuff :)

I drop by here to check if anyone know where else to read more scans cuz XLG has drop HOTD after chapter 26 (stuipd licensed). I already found the other two more chapter (27-28) but it got no credit so I have no idea who scans them two. And as I recall, there should be another chapter this month but I can't find it anywhere. So like I said, anyone know who the new scans?

EDIT: Never mind, I just check the last page of act 28. "Next chapter in the february issue, on sale January 8th" ( :s do that mean it release in Jan or Feb, I get bloody confused with that, lol). So, the question are still the same, anyone know who the new scans are?

Ps.

....what aload of bo***ck!

I don't know anything anime (haven't watch it and not into anime that much). But in manga, I don't see anything see anything to do with kissy kissy and wham-bam-thank-you-very-much-madam, even in off-screen.

I know she adjusting her skirt in manga, that could mean she put it on first thing in the morning, I am a bloke so I don't know much about women but I can tell that really gotta be discomforeble to sleep with that on! If you don't agree with me, go ask some girl around.

Asking takashi to take responsibility, could mean she asking him to stop her if she goes all wacko on everyone else after killing too many zombies or ask him to take care on everyone and herself cuz she (include everyone) showing some repect on him now.
i already know all that :amuse im just saying what countless other people have been saying, a lot of viewers think that in the anime they had sex, even i had thought of that at first but then i relised after reading the manga and watching the anime 2x that they couldnt have becuase it would be waay too crazy if that were to happen and the plot would be ruined :(

its confusing becuase the manga and the anime are really different e.g appearances, timeline and scenes