Info - Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter | Page 88 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Hiro Mashima's & Atsuwo Ueda's Twitter

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Sounds like a fan made, Is there any official source?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He draw the girl with pink hair, It has nothing to do with the blonde hair girl in the light novel or whatever it is. He clearly said that the kids he drew in Newyork has no connection to the actual story which means they're not existed and were just made for the fans to enjoy it. The kid in the light novel as everyone said is Lucy's child because of the hair but the father can not be Natsu or any known character because the girl didn't care about the fight that is happening between Natsu and Gray in the guild hall any kid would cheer for his father in such situation ,whatsoever, This epilogue can't be in a light novel, Because it has a real closure for the manga, I doubt that Mashima would write such ending, If so then it's a big fuck you to Nalu fans.
Don't give up! He maybe a troll but Nalu is amazing! :redface

I can't wait for an English translation. Heck, I'll settle for a French one.

Miralicious akuma

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
U know.. I'm genuinely concerned if hiro's writing is gonna get influenced by how much hype ships have been getting in NYC con and his twitter lately... Im honestly afraid if his writing would become ship oriented if he continues ft.. I mean, I would rather see badass battles than stupid romance stuff:notrust
Side characters already get trashed by hiro and if the main ships are becoming this popular then, again, im concerned for these characters too ( I srsly doubt if someone fanboyed over minor characters as they did for ships in con... Its sad really. )
And honestly even I'm not this CRAZY over mira/ft.. Never thought shippers are this loud in the fandom.

Last edited:

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Miralicious akuma basically my problem with Boruto bro, while I like it (anime at least) mostly cause I'm a huge Naruto fan it's just shippers paradise mixed in with op kids running around with crazy powers and abilities. I'm alone in this but I think Hiro did enough with the side characters in retrospect within the final arc, it could of been much, much more but I felt like the most relevant side characters (Saber, CS, BP surprisingly, MH which is really just Kagura, Lamia) each did something to contribute to the story. The main characters are always the draw of any series and most recognizable so seeing them being the most talked about at a American Comic Con isn't really surprising. I much rather get side stories, novels, spinoffs along with the anime over a continuation which is super doubtful unless it goes into the hands of another author and Hiro is its editor. People don't read shonens for romance or it's not the first thing you look for, that's why you read romances to get romance.

The closer we get to 2018 the more hyped I'm getting for the anime. It's plenty of stuff that's gonna get expanded and even the anime only content is usually on point for FT.

Anti Hero 3:16

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Miralicious akuma basically my problem with Boruto bro, while I like it (anime at least) mostly cause I'm a huge Naruto fan it's just shippers paradise mixed in with op kids running around with crazy powers and abilities. I'm alone in this but I think Hiro did enough with the side characters in retrospect within the final arc, it could of been much, much more but I felt like the most relevant side characters (Saber, CS, BP surprisingly, MH which is really just Kagura, Lamia) each did something to contribute to the story. The main characters are always the draw of any series and most recognizable so seeing them being the most talked about at a American Comic Con isn't really surprising. I much rather get side stories, novels, spinoffs along with the anime over a continuation which is super doubtful unless it goes into the hands of another author and Hiro is its editor. People don't read shonens for romance or it's not the first thing you look for, that's why you read romances to get romance.

The closer we get to 2018 the more hyped I'm getting for the anime. It's plenty of stuff that's gonna get expanded and even the anime only content is usually on point for FT.
Boruto was always going to have a tough time simply beause of an iconic series it was succeeding, after the great plot and the characters development of the cast like boruto is a spoiled brat who did not underwent same treatment his father had gone through and hence didn't grow that much and sarada had issuses with sasuke not being enough at home unlike sasuke who was tormented by the death of his family and revenge on his brother plot. Not to mention boruto totally looks like different series unlike naruto which was more intuned with the plot.

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
I do not read shonen only for romance but romance must be part of the shonen, precisely because there is not enough romance in the current shonen.

For me it will have to in basic quotas in any shonen because thanks to the romance one little developed personages, creates history, brought a happy conclusion for certain hero with tragic past and others.

I say not to make great romance but a minimum trade union is wagering, luffy x hancok gokux chichi, I do not consider it as "" true "" romance, gohan videl the sa will already better as a minimum.

But after it depends on the story that is told.

One piece has no romance and its going, FT is a fairy tale it makes sense that we talk about love.

You will tell me "" what you have to read shojo if you want romance "" and I answer no, because I want to see action too, and then nothing forbids a romance in shonen.

Must also say that boruto does not please in the first place because of his starting spicht, destroyed konoha, death naruto and possibly everyone also.

What makes that naruto failed has brought peace and therefore that all that was said and done in naruto na served to nothing.

That's why some boruto denied the spin off, the movie yes the spin off no.

Bishamonten

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Joker
"Some time has past. Fairy Tail guild hall is lively today as well. It started with the bottles, then chairs and tables and now flame spears and ice hammers are flying past each other, sounds of the fight are shaking the building. Some people were involved, when they tried to intercede, some joined at the beginning with all their might and some were making bets on who's going to win; acme of chaos.
One little girl quietly reads the book sitting in the corner of the building, far from the fights. Her long blonde hair are fasten into two ponytails, she's not even 10 years old. She's sitting on high bar stool by the counter, waving her legs. She turns the page, shout in joy and smiles. Then someone calls her name. Girl raises her head, looks at the entrance of the guild and smiles happily."
Is it from the Wonderland LN?

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
If Nalu's daugher and Gruvia's son grow up they could have a Gratsu baby. And a Luvia one. :redface. Shippers would rejoice.

Mashima Hiro Verified Account Atto Hiro_mashima Oct 13
"I saw someone who was former editor in chief of the jump the other day. I took a picture with him and gave it to Twitter for a moment to be funny, but I did not have the courage to ask for it."

Looks like he got in trouble.

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Guys, they're getting around to it.

If Hiro Mashima did not consider viable the Sons of NaLu and GruVia, everything would have been limited to the two images he made in Comic Con, but instead, once he returned to Japan, he made a drawing of both with colors officers.

Also, the Novel, we do not know if the Girl who reads the book is Daughter of Lucy and Natsu or Daughter of Laxus, same, the fact is that Mashima only made the drawings, the Story of the Novel was made by someone else, what we do not know how official it is, in a given case ... Hiro never said how many children Lucy and Natsu could have.

Equally, remember that the Japanese do not obsecionan with that of the "Canon" or "Official" as the Westerners, it is also a matter of time for us to know if Mashima decides to make officers to the children or just leave it as a curiosity.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I really Love Brandish

Wendy looks more adult in that image, it is seen that at last began to grow
She's like 14 at the end of the series. That means if there is another timeskip she may end up like her Edolas self.

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
And afterwards we will say that the laxus x mira is not canon.

But here is what I said the other day, this kind of picture if he does it just to please the fan but without the couple being canon sa is useless.

As much as he does not avoid his false hope.

So if it does it is that "it confesses that the couple is canon.

Miralicious akuma

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Miralicious akuma

Minerva rogue and sting be looking badass and cute as fck at the same time

And that mira drawing.
Oh holy molly god. My soul is satisfied. And who even cares if miraxus is canon or not, I am just glad that he drew mira lol

But wait.. Because of this kid trend that has been going on.. Mira and laxus 's kid would be so freaking badass.. ..The lightning demon.
Damn.
:datass

Last edited:

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
And afterwards we will say that the laxus x mira is not canon.
In fact, Mashima never denied the pair of Mira and Laxus, Lucy was the one that discarded it by the resemblance of Both, but it really left open the possibility since Laxus had many rumors with respect to its relation with Mirajane, Lisanna and Cana, no it would be surprising if a similar image of Lisanna and one of Cana appeared, since they were, after all, like the possible couple of Laxus.

I hate how he treats her females characters like a piece of meat. Argh.
Because what you say? If he put Men in Bad Ass pose would be exactly the same.

That is to complain for complaining, for a woman to model or to be Sexy, or to be considered sexy and to prove it does not make her a whore or a bitch, in fact, to say words like that is even more sexist and discriminating, FT carry the biggest argument weight and that the Magazine largely works in sexy areas.

You could talk about being just "Pieces of flesh" if the female characters did nothing, but nothing at all.

I do not understand that mania to complain about everything or accuse everything of sexist and misogynistic just because there is some sexy image, especially of characters who are Models.