History in Naruto - putting it all together | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

History in Naruto - putting it all together

bebangs

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
read Psypho Post below. :amuse

psypho said:
Revisioned Compilated Naruto Universe Time Line with Highlights

Completely Inaccurate !! At least, in some respect, more inaccurate than Enrique_suave's Time Table. Sorry, but you've managed to bungle up a few Details along the time line. I'll correct as follows as more logical and feasible fact. This not to be taken as gospel truth, as I'm going through an ongoing process to make a legitimate Time Table. Sorry , bebongs, this isn't really fully accurate, but its damn well close.

NOTE: After reviewing my notes and Enrique_suave's notes for the fourth time. I've come to decide to adopt and attribute a good deal of Enrique's compiled information into my Time Line. This may or will go further into changes all across the board into serious delineations. Enrique's notes will be annotated after mine, albeit minor changes on my part to work with my time line.

Special thanks to Bebong for setting up the general format that I've followed. And not getting it quite right anyway, thereby sparking me to correct it and refine it to this format. I'd also like to thank Enrique_Suave for his notes and calculated accuracy in the sequence of events that I've superimposed and managed to fill in blank spots that even I didn't manage to fill my self. I'd also like to thank Meijin No Kori, who brought Enrique's notes to my attention, for I've also realized my errors in continuity. I'd also like to thank whoever else that contributed in pointing out errors that I've written by mistake. Here is the refined product.

<< As of right now, it is officially complete. I will update and make changes as I see fit now. If any of you feel that I'm leaving out something, feel free to let me know, and I will see if it is warranted. >>

<< ALSO NOTE: This Time Line will be updated periodically in accordance to what is shown in the manga as of right now. I will be starting this sometime in the near future, but first, there are still plenty of things left blank in this Time Line. And as such, I will try my best to fill in those blanks. >>

WARNING!!!: DO NOT READ A WORD PAST THIS POINT IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HAVE PARTS OF THE STORY OF NARUTO BE REVEALED TO YOU PREMATURELY. THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS!!
1. Many of things annotated are in coordination with both Bebong's and Enrique_Suave's Notes. Whatever else, I have compiled through sheer memeory recollection and anime and manga reference. Most of this is not entirely based on Databooks, Timeline Publications, or any type of glossary. I initially started this roughing with math and memory. And having to try to keep things consistent and pertinent in the growth of time and sequence of events.
2. You will see my own personal opinions and notes as to what could be happening along as time flows and every event happens. They are mere speculation, and will be highlighted in green lettering and a blue background. Otherwise, Noted Events will be listed as such that they should and would have occured in the alloted time. I would not note such events in where they are, if there was reasonable doubt.
3. Other notes will have an asterisk sign (*) and the words (Perhap) in parenthesis to indicate possible uncertainty as to when event occurs. Other notes will be given capital lettering with words like Notatiion, Annotation, and Heavily Annotated, to denote importance and relevence to event and dish out my own theories and agenda as to what is happening. "Present Day" will be largely supplied by Enrique's notes. Please enjoy this compiled listing of Events.

======================================================================================

plus 60-70 years.

- World War... or First Ninja War : INITIATED.

plus or minus 60 years (possibly before, but more likely after the First Ninja War)

* Valley of the End - Conflict between 2 people. From the statue depictions, it showed obviously the Shodaime (or Shodai, for the pc Japanese speaker) versus a a spikey, long-haired man, wearing similiar armor. This might possilby be the Uchiha Madara, but this is only mere specualtion. But teh most accurate one to date. Further explaination wasn't given. Whatever suspicion there may be, it might mean there was an additional brother to Shodaime and Nidaime (as it was stated somewhere that the Uchiha and Hyuuga clans derived from Shodaime) or there was someone else who was as skilled a warrior as the legendary founders of Konoha. More than likely that this could be Uchiha Madara, as to what time in Uchiha Madara's life, it can't be told. There is no further information that would indicate that there were other legendary shinobi other than the First and Second Hokage at the time of this type up. But apparently, Kakuzu is in fact a legendary ninja as well as a S-Rank ninja himself, as having fought Shodaime at one point. Which then means and implies room for possible other legendary ninja at this period who may or may have extended lives, or simply have died.

50 to 60-something years ago.

- First Ninja War : ENDED ;
with the Shodaime using a massive scale Mokuton Ninjutsu that literally created the forest of Konoha.
(MY NOTES: This has been mentioned a number of times speckled throughout the anime and manga. This is hard to locate, but it is there.)
page 60, chapter 118 -
Anbu: That's right... the one with the black hair is the Shodaime.. the one with the white is the Nidaime.. they are the Hokage-sama's who are both hailed as being the best shinobi and who created the Konoha as it is now.
Found by Gold Knight

-As it turns out in later chapters and anime episodes, Konoha initially never existed as it is now. As a matter of fact, it resembled something what Wind Country might look like.

-At this time, once Shodaime made clear this show of force, all involved nations in the war ceased combat, and Konohagakure no Soto was then founded. This was led by Shodaime (and Nidaime) and a handful of loyal shinobis'.

Notes:
-Nidaime, the brother to Shodaime, also later known as the 2nd Hokage, was known to have used a special sword - called Raijin. At least, that is what is maintained in the anime, of what is known of Nidaime. A special short, dagger-like, sword whose blade was literally a form of electrical energy emitted from the very hilt.
-Shodaime, the 1st Hokage, known for using high level Mokuton Ninjutsu, was also to have been known to be able to control Jinchuuriki and bend them to his will. SPECULATION: The necklace given to Naruto by the 5th Hokage, later in history, is related to this particular unique ability of the Shodaime.

56 BK
8 February - Sandaime Sarutobi is born.

45-60 years ago

-Sarutobi was then pre-destined or pre-determined by both Shodaime and Nidaime to be the 3rd Hokage while still a student to Shodaime and Nidaime.

-Hyuuga and Uchiha clan branches, among other clans, established.

-Organization of the first Military Police force, consisting almost entirely of the Uchiha clan.

39 BK
Tsunade is born.
27 October - Orochimaru is born.
11 November - Jiraiya is born.

40-45 years ago

-Three children hand picked by Sarutobi were then put under the tutelage of this very same man, they were - Jiraiya, Tsunade, & Orochimaru. Forever after known as The Legendary Sannin or Legendary Three Ninja.

- Sarutobi, as well as some of the village, recognizes Orochimaru’s inner darkness, and not only his bizarre appearance. Despite his fellow shinobis’ warnings, the dark vibes and even more darker signs from Oro. Noting also is Oro’s tendency to really keep to himself. Sarutobi sees only the merit of his sheer talent, being that Oro was actually the most talented ninja of his class, and perhaps ever produced in the Hidden Leaf Village. He hoped, by his influence, Oro would one day take his place as the next Hokage. From then on forward, Sarutobi largely ignored Oro’s dark habits, and later his horrible and sinister actions and deranged experiments on actual human beings.

-Orochimaru is quickest in learning both basic and advance jutsu, but his primary expertise becomes Kinjutsu and Snake Summon Jutsu. He doesn't adopt a nickname later on in time, as his first or last name alone instills enough fear to make someone feel the sweat down their back.

-Jiraiya becomes an expert in surveillance, a form of scroll symbol jutsu, and Frog Summon Jutsu, among other things. Gains the notoriety of being an uber-perv and far later in time, as he is older, writes a series of funny, violent, perverse, and entertaining adult books in names like Come Come Paradise and Icha Icha Tastics. And at this far later juncture, refers to himself the title of The Frog Hermit, (or The Perverted Hermit to Naruto later on in the the anime and manga series).

-Tsunade becomes an expert in hand-to-hand combat, abominable strength jutsu, Slug Summon Jutsu, and later Medic Jutsu. Later, due to her insessant gambling and having to losing consequitively every single gambling table since the very start, she gains the notoriety as The Legendary Sucker. She also manages, of course, due to outright consistent losing, racks up a considerable enormous gambling debt and winds up borrowing money and racking up even higher debt. *Later, in the manga and anime, once made the Fifth Hokage, she begins slowly, but surely pay everything back.

29 BK
8 January - Hyuuga Hiyashi and Hyuuga Hizashi are born.

30-40 years ago

- Second Ninja War is either already initiated or is BEGUN at this time.

- At around this time, Sarutobi was already made 3rd Hokage and was leading in the forefront of the Second Ninja War. Was known as The Professor or as The God of All Shinobi because of his deeply rooted and rudimentary, meticulous knowledge of every single jutsu used within Hidden Leaf Village.

- Sai’s sensei, Danzou, was fighting for this position against Sarutobi, but was not granted. He was resentful and opposed to both Shodaime and Sandaime, especially.

- Kakashi's father, Sakumo, (established by sectum) was also known to be an equal to the Sannin in Konoha, and was also known as The White Fang forever after.

- Tsunade's little brother, Nawaki (established by sectum) was then recently made a Gennin. And had the wish to become the next Hokage. He is soon murdered by supposed non-Konoha Shinobi raiding Konoha Village, he stood against his foe, but he was no match. Oro and Jiraiya were present at the aftermath scene. (In my belief, Oro had something to do with it)

- Dan, Tsunade's boyfriend, who wants also to become the next Hokage, is also killed in combat in defending Konoha.

*-Sannins, being still together, begin selecting their apprentices:
-- > Jiraiya - Yondaime, and two other children.
-- > Tsunade - picks up Shizune as a retainer for her, and also to keep her out of deaths way.

17 BK
17 July - Shiranui Genma is born.

16 BK
8 March - Ebisu is born.
26 August - Momochi Zabuza is born.
18 October - Sarutobi Asuma is born.
21 October - Mizuki is born.

15 BK
20 March - Morino Ibiki is born.
11 June - Yuuhi Kurenai is born.

14 BK
1 January - Maito Gai is born.
15 September - Hatake Kakashi is born.

13 BK
26 May - Umino Iruka is born.
24 October - Mitarashi Anko is born.

12 BK
2 November - Gekkou Hayate is born.

25-30 years ago

- The White Fang was sent on a mission of utmost importance. When it happened that he had to make a choice in saving his comrades or saving his village. He saved his friends. But the village paid horribly in destruction and death. The village and even his friends resented him for what he did, for what he thought what he did was right. He suffered dearly in both being slandered by even his fellow villagers and in his sheer guilt. He then committed suicide due to his massive guilt.

*-Sannins, being still together, begin selecting their apprentices:
-- > Jiraiya - Yondaime, and two other children
-- > Tsunade - picks up Shizune as a retainer, and perhaps to keep her out of harms way.

20-25 years ago

*- Oro has and was experimenting on live human subjects, either killing them and then autopsying their bodies, or capturing them and autopsying them while they are still very much alive and awake through this procedure. (perhaps)

- At this time, Sasori is trained by his grandmother, Chyo-baasama to be the ultimate Hidden Sand Village weapon. Also, this same grandmother was at the forefront of the Puppet Corps Research in giving life in animate and inanimate vessels and objects. Also, this same grandmother has been known to be the sworn enemy of Tsunade, and later of Kakashi.
(not sure anymore on how this was calculated and established, but seems reasonable. Check manga references.)

- Hatake Kakashi graduates as a Genin at the age of 5. (This is noted, I've only put this detail here out of sheer memory recall; Itachi, in fact could have been the one who graduated at a very young age. But this, I don't think was the case, so I'll be sticking to this event setting)

- Yondaime, having been established a true, once in a generation, genius, also known now as the Legendary Yellow Flash selects his apprentices to be trained as genins. Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Obito, and Rin.
( SPECUALTION: Rin is perhaps the Anbu girl attendant with Kakashi at the grave of heroes during the incursion by Hidden Sand and Hidden Sound years later, but more than likely not.
NOTAITON: Note that in the episodes where Sasuke is leaving Hidden Leaf Village to go to Oro, that Kakashi told Sasuke that "all his friends and family are already dead..." )

15-20 years ago

- Yondaime at this time has already mastered the Body Flicker Ninjutsu, and perhaps was in the process of mastering the Rasengan.

- Also at this time, Kakashi is made Jounin at the age of 13, and has already created his one original tecnique, the Chidori Ninjutsu.

- During one mission in Grass Country, Rin is kidnapped, and Obito runs to her rescue.

-Kakashi is adament in fulfilling his mission as ordered, and was a stickler to rules. While Obito was for saving and protecting his teammates. Both Kakashi and Obito already detested one another as long standing teammates despite this difference.

-Obito professes that the White Fang was indeed a hero, and that "those Ninja who don't follow the rules are scum, but those ninja who don't protect their comrades are even worse scum..." This marks and effects Kakashi deeply.

- Kakashi finally comes around, and saves both Obito and Rin, losing his left eye as its cost.

-Obito then gains the two-dot-per-eye Sharingan at this intense moment where Kakashi had saved his life. This was perhaps the marking moment, as most of you may have not noticed, Obito got a a more well-rounded Sharingan, without going through the first couple or so processes per eye like normal, unlike Sasuke, later on in the manga and anime timeline. This could also be construed as showing forth Obito's true potential/genius at this point.

-This is the marking moment where Kakashi and Obito become true friends for the first time after having been teammates for so long. At that moment after getting Rin out of trance, re-enforements of Hidden Rock Nin use a high level earth jutsu that overtakes the team. Kakashi, having a blind spot now, doesn't see the closest and most fastest boulder closing in on him, Obito throughs him out of the way, but at the cost of Obito's life. Obito's entire left side of his body is crushed completely, under an immoveable boulder. At this moment, this solidifies Kakashi's and Obito's friendship as the best of friendship and comraderie.

- From here, Obito offers Kakashi a belated Jounin promotion gift. His right eye, still having the Sharingan fully active. Rin makes the surgical transfer.

- NOTATION: At this moment, Obito confessed his love to Rin, but as it was, it was love too short lived. Obito died calling Rin's name, and Rin calling his name back. Kakashi swears on his new eye, to the dying Obito, that he would protect Rin. Kakashi pulls Rin out of the rubble, while Obito was swallowed up by the earth.

- Kakashi, then onward, is successful in using the Chidori in full effect. Unfortunately, Kakashi was still up against an additional re-enforcement of Rock Nin. This is where Kakashi uses Yondaime's special Jounin promotion gift, the special Kunaii, which was literally a Kunai with a summon tag on it. Yondaime springs into action once the Kunai is thrown, and Kakashi and Rin were about to be killed. They are saved.

- Kakashi there on after uses his Sharingan to the max, and becomes known as Copy Ninja Kakashi. Kakashi then copies over 1000 known jutsus’ from almost every known village.

- NOTATION: Later in the anime series, it was revealed by Kakashi that Obito's death was indirectly caused by Orochimaru.

- Orochimaru perhaps begins more lethal and more inhumane experiments. (probably)

- Second Ninja War soon ENDS months afterwards.

*- Orochimaru, as one of his experiments, uses 60 children, to be infused with the DNA of Shodaime. All but one child die from this infusion, the boy who would be one day be code named Yamato. (Perhaps)

*- Oro has and was experimenting on live human subjects, either killing them and then autopsying their bodies, or capturing them and autopsying them while they are still very much alive and awake through this procedure. (perhaps)

*-At perhaps around this time, Sai’s sensei, Danzou, establishes Nu, the special elite tutorial school and section of the Anbu. (Perhaps)

-Disappearance of Hidden Sand Village’s Third or Fourth Kazekage captured or killed by Sasori, then was made into a puppet.

-Sometime or immediately afterwards, Sasori disappears in light of either the missing Kazekage, or was compelled to move outside of the Hidden Sand’s control.

-Note: Akatsuki is perhaps established at this time, and "possibly", makes its moves, initiating contacts with:
-- Orochimaru of Hidden Leaf Village (Konoha)
-- Sasori of the Red Sand, of Hidden Sand Village
-- Hoshigaki Kisame of the Bloody Mist, of Hidden Mist Village
-- Deidara of Hidden Rock Village
-- Uchiha Itachi of Hidden Leaf Village
--Zetsu, UNKNOWN Village of Origin.
--Tobi, UNKNOWN Village of Origin.
SPECULATION NOTE: It's been thought by MangaHelpers.com forum by many of its posters and deligating mod team that due to Zetsu's plant-like appearance, that he may have once belonged to Hidden Grass Village. But again, this is unsubstantiated in any media by Kishimoto or Shonenjump. So as to prevent any further misinformation, I will retain the undeclared origin of Zetsu as well as Tobi.

-Hidden Sand then chooses its next Kazekage, being Gaara’s, Kankouro’s, and Temari’s father.

7 BK
29 February - Yakushi Kabuto born.

5 BK
14 February - Ayame born.
9 June - Uchiha Itachi is born.

13-16 years ago

-Sannins, being still together, begin selecting their apprentices:
-- > Orochimaru - Mitarashi Anko, and perhaps two other children (but in all likelieness, it was just her, or Orochimaru had her kill both of them, or Oro did them in, himself)

- At around this time or a a little bit later, Mitarashi Anko is introduced to her Cursed Heaven Seal by Oro.

- Oro begins a series of some gare-ish experiments.

- Yodaime teaches both Jiraiya and Sarutobi the Death Sealer and Rasengan jutsus, and possibly the Body Flicker Ninjutsu.

*- Orochimaru, as one of his experiments, uses 60 children, to be infused with the DNA of Shodaime. All but one child die from this infusion, the boy who would, at one day, be code named Yamato. (Perhaps)

- Sandaime chooses his replacement as Hokage.

- Orochimaru wanted to be the next Hokage to further his own ends, but Yondaime was chosen over him. Sandaime realizes and recognizes Orochimaru’s dark intentions and twisted ideas. But still retains his idea of Oro perhaps changing, or maybe had an obligation as once a teacher to Oro to answer for his deeds, even though Oro was absolute evil.

*-At perhaps around this time, Sai’s sensei, Danzou, establishes Nu, the special elite tutorial school and section of the Anbu. (Perhaps)

- After having kidnapped one too many Genin, and then conducting experiments on them. Sandaime then confronts Oro in his lab concerning allegations of forbidden experiments. Experiments that involved actual fellow ninja from the village, whom of which then consisted of Genin. Being either alive or dead in his experiments, and was caught while conducting such forbidden experiments. Sandaime is attended by two Anbu.

- When Sandaime and Orochimaru face off concerning on what Oro’s up to, it’s revealed that Oro is now trying to perfect the DARKEST KINJUTSU , the Immortality Jutsu.

- Orochimaru then supposedly kills the two attending Anbu, and Sarutobi lets that happen and hesitates in finishing Oro off, despite the urgings of his Summon Beast, Enma (the monkey beast thingy that Sandaime summons). Oro then runs away.

- But before he really books it, he is confronted by Jiraiya. Jiraiya tried imploring to Oro not to leave, and to appeal to his sense of comradeship and friendship as they were both fellow shinobi of Hidden Leaf. Oro has none of it, and Jiraiya and him have at it. Jiraiya, after that experience, realizes that Oro was too far gone to be saved. And that his friendship with him was all but a farce to Oro.

-The Sannin are DESOLVED.
------>Jiraiya suddnely decides to bump out of town, and perhaps begins writing his pervo books (if he hasn't already). But in reality, he begins his long years of surveillance on Orochimaru and finds out all he can on what Oro is up to. On the side, he takes up his habit in peeking into Women's BathHouses and sauna's to do research for his books. He nicknames himself onward as The Frog Hermit.
------>Tsunade, with her appointed attendent, Shisune, begin their trek across the world, gambling in every kind of place and losing all kinds of money at exhorbitant extreme amounts. The legend of The Legendary Sucker truly begins. In reality, due to her past experiences of loss, she is essentially trying to lose herself through saki and gambling.

-The Legendary Nine-Tail Fox Demon attacks Hidden Leaf Village. Half the known ninja force and people die and somewhere over half the village is destroyed in this attack.

-SPECULATION: Orochimaru may have unleashed it or drew it towards the direction of the Hidden Leaf Village, as a parting gift of hatred for Yondaime.

-Iruka’s mother and father die in this tragedy.

-Yodaime seals the Kyubi bijuu into Uzumaki Naruto. Yodaime then dies due to his variation jutsu, the Death Sealer Jutsu. Around this time also, Yodaime has already mastered the Rasengan.

*comment: Yodaime creates a Jinchuuriki out of Naruto and had expected the village to regard him as their Hero, due to the fact that he was the sacrifice to bear the brutal burden.

-Hidden Sand Village also had sealed the Shukaku Ichibi bijuu into Gaara. From then on created as a Jinchuuriki and weapon for the Hidden Sand. This was mostly due to the severe military cut-back on Hidden Sand Village by their Lord. Was long thought to have been sealed by his father, Gaara’s bijuu was in fact sealed by Sasori's grandmother, Chyo-baasama. Who was also responsible of creating Sasori as he was.

-HEAVILY ANNOTATED: It should be heavily noted that the Shukaku Ichibi bijuu was initially sealed in a Tea Kettle. This is mentoined by Chyo-baasama, in the manga. This is in reference again to Japanese Myth of Nine (or ten) Wise Men sealing each of the 9 Element Aspect Animal Demons of Medieval Japan into objects. This also means that other Bijuu may not have been put into human hosts of also similar objects.

-At around a bit later in time, after defecting from Hidden Leaf. Orochimaru then hits up Rice Country, and manipulates the Lords there and later kills them in the establishment of the Hidden Sound Village.

-Yakushi Kabuto is made Orochimaru’s spy, and also an Akatsuki’s spy, with Oro never knowing for sure that Kabuto was under Akatsuki employ.

-Note: Akatsuki is perhaps established at this time, and "possibly", makes its moves, initiating contacts with:
-- Orochimaru of Hidden Leaf Village (Konoha)
-- Sasori of the Red Sand, of Hidden Sand Village
-- Hoshigaki Kisame of the Bloody Mist, of Hidden Mist Village
-- Deidara of Hidden Rock Village
-- Uchiha Itachi of Hidden Leaf Village
--Zetsu, UNKNOWN Village of Origin.
--Tobi, UNKNOWN Village of Origin.
SPECULATION NOTE: It's been thought by MangaHelpers.com forum by many of its posters and deligating mod team that due to Zetsu's plant-like appearance, that he may have once belonged to Hidden Grass Village. But again, this is unsubstantiated in any media by Kishimoto or Shonenjump. So as to prevent any further misinformation, I will retain the undeclared origin of Zetsu as well as Tobi.

4 BK (my alteration)
Mitarashi Anko becomes a Genin at age 10, begins receiving training from Orochimaru.

3 BK
9 January - Haku is born.
23 August - Temari is born.

2 BK
15 May - Kankuro is born.
12 June - Dosu Kinuta is born.
6 July - Kin Tsuchi is born.
14 September - Zaku Abumi is born.
27 November - Rock Lee is born.

1 BK
9 March - Tenten is born.
3 July - Hyuuga Neji is born.

0 BK ~ 1 AK
Orochimaru leaves Konoha village.
Uchiha Obito is killed. Hatake Kakashi acquires the Sharingan.
Yondaime is officially made the Fourth Hokage.

0 AK
19 January - Gaara is born.
23 January - Aburame Shino is born.
28 March - Haruno Sakura is born.
1 May - Akimichi Chouji is born.
7 July - Inuzuka Kiba is born.
23 July - Uchiha Sasuke is born.
22 September - Nara Shikamaru is born.
23 September - Yamanaka Ino is born.
10 October - Uzumaki Naruto is born. The Kyuubi is defeated. Yondaime is killed.
27 December - Hyuuga Hinata is born.

5-10 years ago

-Kabuto is found outside of Hidden Leaf Village in the aftermath of a severe attack on a caravan. He is taken in, and made a son to a Hidden Leaf Village ninja medic. In reality, he was a spy for Oro and a double agent for Akatsuki.

*- At around this time, Oro has Iruka’s former teammate, Mizu, be bitten with a special brand, which apparently, as being a Cursed Ceal, was also a component and map in using a special animal-fusion concoction. This later proves fatal on Mizu. (Perhaps)

-Hyuuga Main Clan casts variant Curse Seal on Neji Hyuuga from Hyuuga Branch Clan.

-Neji’s father, Hiashi or Hizashi (whichever was the youngest one) volunteers his body and is euthanized to be given to Hidden Cloud Village.

3 AK
27 December - Hyuuga Hinata turns 3. Hyuuga Neji, as a member of the Hyuuga Branch House, receives the Hyuuga Bunke Juinjutsu.
30 December - Konohamaru is born.
Sinobi Gashir of the Hidden Cloud attempts to abduct Hyuuga Hinata.
Hyuuga Hizashi is killed in place of Hyuuga Hiyashi.
The Cloud and the Leaf achieve peace.

5 AK
7 March - Hyuuga Hanabi is born.

4 years ago to the PRESENT << May be revised >>

-Uchiha Clan was massacered, Sasuke is the lone survivor, other than his older brother, Itachi, who is on the run, and is the suspected murderer.

-Itachi revealed to his brother that “he wanted to test his abilities” by supposedly killing off the entire clan.

-Also it was revealed by Itachi to his brother, Sasuke, that there was a secret meeting place for all the clan members. And that a secret room retaining both history and the absolute secret of the Sharingan is kept therein.

-SPECULATION: At this time also, Kabuto may have already or was close and found the hidden secret room with secret scroll of the Uchiha Clan.

- The anime series STARTS somewhere here.

-Orochimaru pined for revenge against both Sarutobi and the entire Hidden Leaf Village, and so gets his revenge through an allieship with Hidden Sand Village that was to start during the Hidden Leaf held Chuunin Exam.

-It’s also revealed that Orochimaru seeks absolute power by mastering all known jutsu. This being done by use of his Immortality Jutsu, his control of Hidden Sound Village, his sick experiments, serious manipulation, and acquiring Sasuke as his next human host body.

-At this time, Sasuke has a “leash” latched unto him, being the Orochimaru variant Cursed Heaven Seal.

-NOTATION: Its seen that Sasuke not only acquires the ability to forcefully pull his chakra out by force, but has the potential to transform into a variant “demon” form through use of the higher levels of the same Cursed Seal. The draw back is that it deteriorates his body massively, and the Cursed Seal, when active warps his mind and influences his mental state. It could influence his mind to the point where Sasuke is more easily controlled by Orochimaru. That being said, higher levels of the same Cursed Seal would expediate the process however times, and the influence of the Seal would be more rapid, prevalent, and harder to control. Plus deterioration is much faster at these higher levels.

-Uchiha Sasuke fights in about par against the injured and insanely enraged Gaara. But eventually, Sasuke isn't able to keep up anymore, due to his usage for the third time, the Chidori no Jutsu. Sasuke from here isn't able to do anymore other than propose to buy time for Naruto and the unconcious Sakura to run to safety.

-Naruto then truly faces off against his own inversion of himself, the self that would have gone into darkeness, that personification being Gaara.

-First time in implementing in battle the Kyuchyouse no Jutsu to summon the ultimate Frog Beast boss summon, Gamabunta . Also the first time that Naruto indirectly uses the Kyubi form in a Henge during battle. This was against Gaara's uber-sized Shukaku demon that was set to its own devices at overdrive.

-Due to the battle, Gaara suddenly realizes something ultimately important that was taught to him by Naruto during his firght with him. Gaara slowly, but surely becomes a better person, and seeks now the acknowledgement of his village, not through the vice of destruction and murder, but to begin making friends and protecting those friends he makes.

-Akatsuki is now on the move in acquiring the Legendary Nine Demon Spirit Bijuu out of all known Jinchuuriki and other confirmed retainers of such Bijuu.

8 AK
9 June - Uchiha Itachi turns 13.
June ~ July - The Uchiha clan is slaughtered by Uchiha Itachi.
23 July - Uchiha Sasuke turns 8.

9 AK
7 July - Akamaru is born

11 AK
October - Rock Lee, Hyuuga Neji, and Tenten graduate from the academy.

12 AK
10 October - Uzumaki Naruto turns 12.
15 October - Series start. Uzumaki Naruto, officially graduate from the Academy. Incorporated into Team 7, later known as Team Kakashi. This includes Haruno Sakura, Uchiha Sasuke, and of course, Uzumaki Naruto. (My alteration)

13 AK
March~May: Team 7 is ordered to escort and assist Tazuna. Haku and Zabuza are fought and killed.
1 July - The Konoha Rookie Nine, including Uzumaki Naruto. Chuunin Written Exam is held.
2 July - Chuunin Field Exam in the Forest of Death begins.
3 July - Orochimaru attacks Sasuke, and marks him with the Tenfuuin.
4 July - Fight with Dosu Kinuta and his team.
7 July - Chuunin Field Exam ends. Preliminary Chuunin Tournament is held. Zaku Abumi and Kin Tsuchi are killed.
July ~ August - Dosu Kinuta is killed. Gekkou Hayate is killed. Uzumaki Naruto learns to summon Gamabunta.
11 August - Chuunin tournament is held. Sandaime Sarutobi is killed.
13 August - Sandaime Sarutobi's funeral is held.
~27 August - Itachi and Kisame arrive in Konoha. Jiriaya and Naruto leave to find Tsunade. Kakashi and Sasuke put into comas from Itachi's Tsukiyomi.
28 August - Naruto begins training the Rasengan
29 August - Morning - Naruto completes part one of training; begins part two.
30 August - Naruto completes part two of training. Tanzaku Castle Destroyed by Orochimaru. Naruto begins part three of training. Naruto accepts Tsunade's challenge.
6 September - Sannin fight occurs. Naruto first uses the Rasengan.
7 September - Tsunade arrives in Konoha, officially becomes Godaime Hokage. Shikamaru promoted to Chuunin.
8 September - Naruto and Sasuke fight on the rooftop. Sasuke invited to join Sound. Sasuke leaves with the Sound Four.
9 September - Team Shikamaru forms, begins "rescue Sasuke" mission. Lee undergoes surgery. Chouji and Neji's battles occur.
10 September - Shikamaru versus Tatuya fight commences. Kimimaro appears and the remainder of fights occur. Sasuke and Naruto fight at the Valley of the End. Chouji and Neji undergo surgery. Sakura begins training under Tsunade. (My Addition)
December - Naruto leaves Konoha to train with Jiraya.

15 AK
3 July - Hyuuga Neji turns 16.
7 July - Inuzuka Kiba turns 15.
23 July - Uchiha Sasuke turns 15.
23 August - Temari turns 18. (Sweet.)
15 September - Hatake Kakashi turns 29.
22 September - Nara Shikamaru turns 15.
23 September - Yamanaka Ino turns 15.
10 October - Uzumaki Naruto turns 15.
27 November - Rock Lee turns 17.
27 December - Hyuuga Hinata turns 15.
30 December - Konohamaru turns 12.

16AK
1 January - Maito Gai turns 30.
19 January - Gaara turns 16.
23 January - Aburame Shino turns 16.
9 March - Tenten turns 17.
28 March - Haruno Sakura turns 16.
1 May - Akimichi Chouji turns 16.
15 May - Kankuro turns 18.
26 May - Umino Iruka turns 29.
9 June - Uchiha Itachi turns 21.
June - Naruto returns to Konoha after two and a half years of training.

======================================================================================

questions.

• 1.Why did Akatsuki waited this long?
    2. How does Naruto's father and mother fit in possibly?
    3. Valley of the End: who's the 2 people that fought there?
    4. How did the first 2 Hokages died?
    5. What's Uchiha's clan's history/purpose?

ANSWERS:

• 1. Don't know, but my guess is that they were gathering intel, forces, power (other than through Bijuu), and resources to best implement the means of extraction for every Jinchuuriki and retainer device of Bijuu. Also, it could be that due to Orochimaru's defection, their plans had to be reworked and play catch-up on whatever acquired ability or resources they once had prior to Oro's defection. Oro, was in fact, the very same man that was helping them with their cause., whatever exactly it could be.

2. Your theory: best fit is Yondaime. My theory: you're right. But the mother may have given birth while in the process of death or Naruto was brought out by C-section after she died in the initial attack on the village.

3. Your theory: killed by Akatsuki. My theory: 1st Hokage died during the First Ninja War, protecting the village. The 2nd Hokage died also while defending the village. Why I think this? Because its been peppered all through out the manga and anime that prior predecessors of Hokage, other than Yodaime, sacrificed their lives to protect the village. Even Tsunade came to believe that to be or to want to be Hokage, you are either dead long before you become one, or you died as being one. Making the job a cursed job.

4. You're theory: Shodaime and the Akatsuki leader fought. My theory: Shodaime and Nidaime have a falling out. They were brothers, like Naruto is to Sasuke. Both perhaps had brotherly competition and was insane about it. But apparently, Nidaime had different ideas. As such, Nidaime may have been saved and later became the 2nd Hokage, seeing that Shodaime should have been dead by the end of the Second Ninja War. If it wasn't Nidaime, it may have been an actual third brother to Shodaime and Nidaime. As such is the perhaps the possible case. It would then mean that this fight could have taken place not only during or after, but also prior to the First Ninja War. As for your theory, I'm sorry to say, was not a very good theory, as it would mean AKatsuki should have been founded long before or during the time of Hidden Leaf Villages establishement. As it would be the case, the Akatsuki leader would have to be an immortal anyway. To retain immeasureable strength, and not be anything like Sarutobi and his decline and deterioration due to geriatric age. As such, Akatsuki was founded by people that were already on the run from the law and were S-class Ninja. Meaning this was perhaps founded in and around the times between when Yodaime was made Hokage and up to when Ughiha Itachi slaughtered his entire family. And no, again, it can't be the Akatsuki leader, because never in the manga or anime is it revealed that this so-called leader knows anything about the Valley of the End. And that the Akatsuki leader had to be hundreds of years old by now if it were the case. This was not a well thought out theory and poorly based, as a matter of fact, baseless. Try again, but please, really think hard. :amuse

5. I'll answer this, because apparently you didn't take care in readin carefully or have bad memory retention, or you just came in late on the band wagon in watching Naruto. Basically, the Sharingan skill is a burden skill. Basically, only few of the clan ever get the Sharingan, and those who do, have to get it through experience, most likely a traumatic experience. There are severals kinds of traumatic experiences, and thus several ways to get the Sharingan. One of those ways is through cold-blooded murder. There are three types of Sharingan. The first two being already revealed as the full Sharingan, the Magekyuo Sharingan, and the other one was remained unnamed. My theory runs that possibly, Kakashi's variant Mngekyou Sharingan is perhaps the "thrid variant" Sharingan inferred. But maybe not. As it turns out, the Uchiha seeks more influence within the village, and not just within the Military Police force they've founded. As for their history, as noted about how Blood Line ninja are made. They are possibly the result of experience in genetics splicing to create such inhuman abilities.

warning
Dont read it if you havent (or just starting to) watch/read naruto.
(ESPECIALY if you're just waiting for the movie)
It will SPOIL EVERYTHING. surprises and twist in the plots.
:notrust ok?

click here to go down
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=821.msg10074#msg10074

[edited my post]
read quotes below for some of my original post.

questions.
Why did akatsui waited this long?
How does naruto's father fit? (theory: best fit is Yondaime)
Valley of the end, who's the 2 people there? (my theory is Akatsui leader & the 1st Hokage, since they are the only ones who know. Heck they probably created this Demons. We dont really know as of now who those are.)
how did the 2 hokages died? (my theory: killed by akatsui)
What's uchiha's clan history/purpose?

Last edited by a moderator:

grupp3

Reaction score
Please register to see the content of this post.

lee-nus

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden

psypho

Reaction score
Country
United States

Last edited by a moderator:

psypho

Reaction score
Country
United States

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

walkie

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey

psypho

Reaction score
Country
United States

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

psypho

Reaction score
Country
United States

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

psypho

Reaction score
Country
United States