Semifinal - Homura Akemi vs. Son Goku | Page 5 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Homura Akemi vs. Son Goku

Who wins?

• Homura Akemi

• Son Goku

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
As I see it Homura just rewrited memories. And I was not provided info on how that would beat Goku, especially when his powers rely on instinct.
So vote Goku.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
As I see it Homura just rewrited memories. And I was not provided info on how that would beat Goku, especially when his powers rely on instinct.
So vote Goku.
I don't know why are you saying it when we literally see Kyubey saying the world(universe) is being written and a new principle being born in this universe

Especially check it from 2.55 mark.

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I don't know why are you saying it when we literally see Kyubey saying the world(universe) is being written and a new principle being born in this universe

Especially check it from 2.55 mark.
It's like i wasn't screaming for the past hour juviii that that power isn't granted, she rewrote the law of the universe but she can't delete stuff
Plus as seen in magireco, rewroting doesn't always works, what I'm more campaigning for is her mind manipulation here
Doesn't prove much. Where is she using what you say she can?

Homura didn't rewrite the universe - click to read.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India

Juvii did you even see the video or read the top most comment on that thread you posted?

I will copy paste it then,"

Kyubey literally says "The world is being rewritten". 世界が書き換えられている

Followed up by この世界に新たな概念が誕生したのか "Does that mean a new concept was born into this world?"

Also Homura is a concept and and intangible and a higher dimensional being.How will Goku even harm her?

Sure rewriting the universe isn't all powerful and as Asako said it doesn't always work but against a lower dimensional being like Goku it's immense.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like Madoka erased the very concept of witches in every universe.

That happened in the last episode of the TV series.

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Sure rewriting the universe isn't all powerful and as Asako said it doesn't always work but against a lower dimensional being like Goku it's immense.
Lower dimensional being as strong as a God..sure

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Lower dimensional being as strong as a God..sure
In DB it is really strong so that's why i voted for Goku against One Piece character as I thought he is the stronger one there.

But DB is not the strongest series there,Goku is very strong no doubt but in many other series he will be a fodder literally.No I am not exaggerating when I say this.

There are series where thousands of universes are nothing but a story to a higher dimensional beings.Their very thoughts may wipe out all of them.

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
In DB it is really strong so that's why i voted for Goku against One Piece character as I thought he is the stronger one there.

But DB is not the strongest series there,Goku is very strong no doubt but in many other series he will be a fodder literally.No I am not exaggerating when I say this.

There are series where thousands of universes are nothing but a story to a higher dimensional beings.Their very thoughts may wipe out all of them.
Homura is not Madoka.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Homura is not Madoka.
Homura is perfectly equal to Madoka though.

Not I but the creators confirmed it...

I posted the link too few pages back.

Edit when I said thousands of universes are stories and mere thought may wipe them I didn't mean Madoka or Homura lest you may get misinformation.

Even Homura or Madoka will be defeated against the strongest characters such as I mentioned.Those are from different series.I was just giving an example.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
So vote Goku.
She can also seal his powers like she did with madokami
Btw if he doesn't remember what his powers are, kinda a lost isn't it ?

This is for my german boys, i wasn't able to find a video that wasn't locked (i mean how could i know if it is, or it isn't) but here the exchange with sayaka that shows that even tho she have her witch form she doesn't really know what it is... or what she was supposed to be
@Sachsenhesse

I know i said i was gonna do a campaign but honestly it be just a post that saying what i already said in this thread.... And i burned out, prefer to leave it next round and continue with my hellish studies crying in the corner

Sachsenhesse

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I know i said i was gonna do a campaign but honestly it be just a post that saying what i already said in this thread.... And i burned out, prefer to leave it next round and continue with my hellish studies crying in the corner
Wait a minute... didnt you critize me for not having a campaign for vegeta? 🤣

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Wait a minute... didnt you critize me for not having a campaign for vegeta? 🤣
I mean my posts this round is technically a campaign it just not in a one big post but over multiple posts (btw i found doing it this way more comfortable, less time2 consuming, answering people questions and wonders about homura powers)

I was more talking about you the previous rounds as those stuck in my head, after arjuna told me who nominated vegeta i went back and saw you did campaign first round with hancock (it just i wasn't very active that round in all threads)
Well you doing a good job this round with reinhard... :XD

Btw i feel like i shouldn't been so focused on her mind manipulation this round so much, considering she can rewind time and also have her stupidly overpowered bow that loves deleting shit

An aoe one at that

Birdy arrow attack let's go

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.