Semifinal - Homura Akemi vs. Son Goku | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Semifinal Homura Akemi vs. Son Goku

Who wins?

• Homura Akemi

• Son Goku

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 3 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Homura is above multiversal tier character and is able to effect infinite number of universes,an Abstract existence and a concept and an immortal,omnipresent and can rewrite the very universe in her own choice-she may possibly make Goku a normal human tier fighter just by rewriting the multiverse

So Voting for Homura

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It feels like Homura's feats are all over the place. To abstract from Magical Girl with time stop etc.

Blakestnight666

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
It depends which version we are using for homura. If she is in her devil version then she solos dbs but if it's her human or witch version. Goku literally one shots
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It depends which version we are using for homura. If she is in her devil version then she solos dbs but if it's her human or witch version. Goku literally one shots

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India

She is in her strongest version here.

Last edited:

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Homura should definitely be way more "stronger" than Goku. Her hax is too immemse.
The only thing im still not sure is the multiversal thing. I need to look into this since i got the impression there was just one single universe in the series, but with multiple timelines.
When people say multiverse, do they mean it in the sense that her influence expands to other timelines? Or is there legit more universes in the verse?

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Homura should definitely be way more "stronger" than Goku. Her hax is too immemse.
The only thing im still not sure is the multiversal thing. I need to look into this since i got the impression there was just one single universe in the series, but with multiple timelines.
When people say multiverse, do they mean it in the sense that her influence expands to other timelines? Or is there legit more universes in the verse?
In Puella Magi Homura Tamura it was confirmed Multiverse contains infinite number of universes

See This and This

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
In Puella Magi Homura Tamura it was confirmed Multiverse contains infinite number of universes

See This and This
Interesting :hmm i never knew some manga spinoffs gave lore like that. My knowledge is limited then since i never went beyond the series or movies.
One interesting thing to note here. If its alternate words, then there might also exist an alternate version of a character, be it god or a normal person. Which would mean that the gods are still not multiversal.
Unless Madoka and Homura are singular beings and they exist above all realities/alternate worlds.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Interesting :hmm i never knew some manga spinoffs gave lore like that. My knowledge is limited then since i never went beyond the series or movies.
One interesting thing to note here. If its alternate words, then there might also exist an alternate version of a character, be it god or a normal person. Which would mean that the gods are still not multiversal.
Unless Madoka and Homura are singular beings and they exist above all realities/alternate worlds.
As far as i remember they became a concept and can exist throughout the multiverse and ascended the higher existence.

They are omnipresent we know that.If they want they can exist in a particular universe like Homura did in the end of Rebellion movie.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
In magireco also it is confirmed madokami can do that, tho it's also confirmed she can't rewrite all multi universes, some are just way too fagile to take on the interference of a god, it's also the reason why in magireco there's witches while there suppose to be none

And we know akuma homura took over her job later on in rebellion so the law of cylce still works
Honestly the more i collect information in my side, the more i realized that she should been really banned
I really didn't have a full picture of how op homura was before nominating, i forgot a lot of information...

My campaign coming later after i finish with my studies

But yea like arjuna said, at the end of the rebellion she did manage to exist at a place yet not be there, only sayaka noticed her but then again her memory got wiped again so she can live her life

Perhaps she drinking tea right now in front of you yet you don't know it

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dunno where you all are taking those powers from. Google gave me these as her powers:

• Time manipulation: She can stop time, and she is also able to travel back in time on the day Walpurgisnacht comes to Mitakihara.
  • Flight.
  • Telekinesis: Only when time is stopped, she make cars move without piloting them.
  • Energy Blasts: Capable of destroying small foes.
Goku can deal with those no problem.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Dunno where you all are taking those powers from. Google gave me these as her powers:

• Time manipulation: She can stop time, and she is also able to travel back in time on the day Walpurgisnacht comes to Mitakihara.
  • Flight.
  • Telekinesis: Only when time is stopped, she make cars move without piloting them.
  • Energy Blasts: Capable of destroying small foes.
Goku can deal with those no problem.
We are talking about when Homura became a God like entity in Rebellion movie.All the abilities you mentioned are when she was still a magic Girl.

But she became God like being in the movie end and became capable of soloing even Zeno in her true God like form.She can literally write the universes to make her wish come true.

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
We are talking about when Homura became a God like entity in Rebellion movie.All the abilities you mentioned are when she was still a magic Girl.

But she became God like being in the movie end and became capable of soloing even Zeno in her true God like form.She can literally write the universes to make her wish come true.
If she could she would be banned.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
If she could she would be banned.
Yea she should been, but like reinhard and LoN, we got in
Tho i could say tetsuo could also been a problem considering he have a counter to a lot of homura kits but goku no problem
Right now the only one left that can pose a problem is reinhard, and same for him
Haxe blessings vs haxe control

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Her equal Madoka is banned, somehow Mods missed her.
Shows that there no rebellion watchers in the mods :nah
If i knew there so many yet to watch it, i could spammed madoka stuff way earlier to make them watch it

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Shows that there no rebellion watchers in the mods :nah
If i knew there so many yet to watch it, i could spammed madoka stuff way earlier to make them watch it
Yeah we should have :awe

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Will vote Goku because Homura is boring and shouldn‘t have been allowed in the first place :nah

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
Goku tho can't move in stopped time so even homura in her magical girl version, goku can't do much

Will vote Goku because Homura is boring and shouldn‘t have been allowed in the first place :nah
I see you're still pissed at my Oscar lost in mafia game =3=
But i could say a lot of characters in this event shouldn't been allowed
Biggest one is reinhard that still in, the one less powerful than him are banned yet he not
He is the most powerful re zero character for a reason... Blessings guy
Able to reset the universe with a damn swing of his sword

I kinda feel bad for the fact you think homura is boring, she a great character...

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Goku tho can't move in stopped time so even homura in her magical girl version, goku can't do much

I see you're still pissed at my Oscar lost in mafia game =3=
But i could say a lot of characters in this event shouldn't been allowed
Biggest one is reinhard that still in, the one less powerful than him are banned yet he not
He is the most powerful re zero character for a reason... Blessings guy
Able to reset the universe with a damn swing of his sword

I kinda feel bad for the fact you think homura is boring, she a great character...
Goku practically outspeeds hit's timeskip, broke through hit's dimension. And goku scales above jiren who can literally move in stopped time and transcends it by sheer power.

Status
Not open for further replies.