Discussion - Homura Discussion Thread | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Homura Discussion Thread

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
She does give me a little bit of a Seven of Nine from Voyager feel that she does everything for "training" and she isn't in tune with her emotional self (why she blurts everything out instead of hides thoughts). I don't think she had seen many humans like Shiki and it's possible she lived secluded with Valkyrie.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
Homura, Show More Techniques in this Saga. By the way I think Homura is kind of in love with Shiki, because of the 2 things that happened in Chapter 26, I shot a sharp look at Ivry for smiling at Shiki almost flirtatiously, and she said that Shiki seems adorable to her.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Un Duda Homura podría infundir fuego o rayos o hielo en su espada, en la espada de su alma.?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

A Question. Homura could infuse fire or lightning or ice in his sword, in his Soul Blade?

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I really like Homura,she is very much like Kagura and I really liked Kagura.

And I ship her with Shiki.Go Shiki X Homura for the win.

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
What I do hope is to see you use more techniques of your Ether Gear.
no idea.

we didn't see any elemental powers yet.
What I do hope is to see you use more techniques of your Ether Gear.

Venom

Reaction score
Country
India
Oh wait Jamilov used it too lol using his Maria

I actually like that it doesn't have much energy based attacks that way we will have more hand to hand combat and more choreography

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua
More Techniques Of Soul Blade Next

Soul Blade

Five Sword Fencing: Leopard Stance
A Technique that Uses the Agility of the User to Face Multiple Enemies and uses its Skill with Fencing to Attack, Defend and Approach Quickly to its Objective.
And She Use 2 Blades in this Technique.

Leopard Claw Frenzy.
Homura in This Technique uses the Posture of the Leopard and the Standard (Apparently) to Make Cutting Attacks Capable of Slicing Targets in its Range.

Warrior Maid Single-Sword Attack: Dragon Flash.
Homura uses in this Technique a Simple Posture, to Acetate a Fatal Cut in its Opponent, This Rapid and Strong Cut uses a Simple Cutting Movement. Apparently it has no need to knock down its opponent, but in doing so the chopping block is much more devastating and effective.

Last edited:

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua

Warrior Maid Single-Sword Attack: Snake Bite.
A Technique in which Homura gives a Rapid and Powerful Lunge, Concentrating Energy and Topping it on the Hit, In fact if it was Powerful with the Broken Sword how destructive it will be with the Sword at Full Capacity.

It will be that the Warrior Maid Single-Sword Attack Techniques, are based on the Chinese Zodiac, or the Mythologies of the East, Chinese Mythology and Japanese Mythology.
Because The First was the Dragon and the Second the Serpent, if the next one is the Tiger or the Ox, or the Wolf that would confirm it.

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
The most popular theroy about Homura rigth now is a spoiler, but some seem to think Homura wont be human in future. The only reason I can see that is cause she would reject her human side. If she is to change, then make her a cyborg, not a android.
I want to see more about her Ether Gear and why some have animal names in the attacks.
Homuras character is really showing in Sun Jewel arc, it shows the deepness of her quirks. She very likely have some kind of social disorder, but she also have lived a tough life. One of the best girls of the manga

Altuzer Von G Dust D

Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua

Here are the Soul Blade Techniques of Homura.
Techniques Inpired apparently in the Zodiac The Techniques of Warrior Maiden Single-Sword Attack:
Dragon Flash, a Mandoble-like knife that takes advantage of the Impuso to give a blunt cut similar to the fang of a dragon.
Snake Bite, a Massive Lunge that Impacts causing Critical Damage to a Great Opponent.

Oh, and what will the Homura Fight be like with Stone Face or with Sylph or with Fie, or some Other Elite Member of the Drakken Forces of Another Elite Team of the Special Forces of the Drakken Joe Berial Goel.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
But his saber ancestor was broken in chapter 56 so it can be said that either the old form has evolved into the present one or homura uses this form while waiting for the old form to be repaired.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
But his saber ancestor was broken in chapter 56 so it can be said that either the old form has evolved into the present one or homura uses this form while waiting for the old form to be repaired.
Valkyrie had the same shape when Homura found her dead so I guess she is using it to pay homage to her.

alekos23

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Yeah but her shape was actually still kinda normal before Homura found her :-_-