誰も知らない英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
- Mar 28, 2005
- Reaction score
Genre: Science Fiction
Serialized In: Morning, Mandala
Publication Status: Complete, One Shot Collection, 1 Volume
A collection of five Boichi short stories, including the well known Hotel: Since 2079
- Hotel: Since 2079: A computer continues to live on in order to complete a mission in a world where all life, including Mankind, has gone extinct. This is a record of those 27 million years of its heroic struggle.
- Present: Hanako suffers from a terrible disease. After awakening from a deep slumber, Hanako has only three days to live. During those three days, her husband, Takao, must endure a heart-breaking experience, knowing that the person Hanako really loves isn't him.
- It Was All for the Tuna: Tuna have become extinct and Jun Shiozaki will do everything possible and imaginable to bring them back.
- Stephanos: Set in modern-day Japan, our main character Noriko finds out that she is pregnant with her lover Matsumura’s baby. He, however, is an important doctor with a family and everything already. Noriko wants to have the baby, but Matsumura says that it’s actually a rapidly growing cancer and that they have to remove it immediately. It might also be neither of these things…
- Diadem: Taking the words of her dying father to heart Lilith grows up to lead the fight against the evil Empire. Will the Goddess of the North Wind appear to set Lilith and her people free, as her father promised?
Last edited by a moderator: