Info - Husbando Wars 2018 - Award Ceremony | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Info Husbando Wars 2018 - Award Ceremony

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Ladies and gentleman,

again it's been a few weeks since we started our third Husbando War.
There have been many wonderful fights with some surprises left and right and even more importantly, there has been a lot of salt.

Clearly, your beloved Husbandos deserve this stage and not me or the rest of the staff. Hence I will keep this short yet again.

Nevertheless I wanna thank all of you who made this event possible.
Especially you who is just reading this post. You made this event enjoyable and fun and without you, we would never have turned this into the living salt hell of envy and hatred we all love so much.

Let's get started, shall we?

Edward Elric
Fullmetal Alchemist

Congratulations!
:confetti
Gintoki Sakata
Gintama

Congratulations!
:confetti :confetti
Shirou Emiya
Today's Menu for the Emiya Family

Congratulations!
:confetti :confetti :confetti

That's it for the MangaHelpers Husbando Wars 2018. I hope that we will see you all again next time, to shower this forum with salt once more.
* bows *

Did you like the event? Please share your opinion about it!

PS: Look forward to our next events.
~Sky

Elusia

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Damnnnn, that was one final close match! :faint
Well unlike that third place :lmao

Congratulations, @Nii for winning, @Crescent Jinx for second and @revo for third! @Brandish, you did well too!

I'm sorry that I didn't do the favor by releasing that final chap like I promised, but I still hope you guys enjoyed my campaign and my precious husbando! :kissbunny

Everyone in this competition were amazing in this tournament and I gladly anticipate more events like these! :cheerbunny

And thanks to the staff who made this event possible! :luv

Thank you everyone and have a great new year!

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Gintoki on the second spot... ( Yeah I ignored almost whole that event )

:grumble

I don't wanna point fingers at anyone but I guess that @Battou not nominating him really paid off :lambirb

GJ Popo :catshrug

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
:blush First congratulations to @Nii for the win. I didn’t doubt it for a second that you would win! I would have picked more of a fight with you had it not been for the holidays and weather... :guns 1 vote. :cop

However
next year, you won’t be as safe!! :evil

And thanks to @Sky for another excellent event :zomg. @revo did awesome with campaign as usual :nrr. And finally for @Brandish :swoon your candidate was as sexy as you. Thanks to all the voters and all the participators. Never really expect to get as far as I did!!!! First time lasting this long in one of these things! :super It has been a fun journey through these last few weeks. Even if the holidays made everyone a bit less active the last round.

:arf Also know that wouldn’t have made it this long had @Erinyes put Cross in this thing!!! Thanks for your support, girl!!! :clingy

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
For just one vote??? That was close.
Congrats @Nii and @Crescent Jinx! You both did lovely campaigns, it was fun reading them :blush.
And thank you for voting for Edward :zomg. Also @Brandish did amazing as always, congrats for going so far o/.
All the husby nominations were amazing, so congrats to everyone!!
Thank you @Sky and everyone who helped on making the event, it was really fun :confetti

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Thanks for your vote guys! :wtf Shirou isn't exactly a beloved MC I feel, but I guess it helps quite a bit if you're an awesome cook :blush I'm happy he came in first, this guy really deserves more love :love

And congratz for third place @revo! Edward is a great and proven husbando as well :zomg

:blush First congratulations to @Nii for the win. I didn’t doubt it for a second that you would win! I would have picked more of a fight with you had it not been for the holidays and weather... :guns 1 vote. :cop

However
next year, you won’t be as safe!! :evil
You didn't doubt it for a second... :notsure Well in the end it was just one vote, could've went either way. Prolly was lucky you couldn't campaign much, bc I barely had time for campaigning either :XD And ofc congratz for second place, I truly believe Gintoki could be one awesome husbando :nod

uberfayt

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Whenever I finally decide to vote for somebody but then actually forget to do it...they end up losing cuz of 1 vote...third time it's happened...

More importantly, congrats to all of you ^^

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
so congrats @Nii on winning first place, at least the one i always supported won :zomg
@Crescent Jinx you did awesome for gintoki especially considering long ago you werent up to date with gintama
and finally @revo good job sis, showing everybody how chibis can rule the world :teehee

lastly for all our fallen camarades who werent able to make it this time in this war, know that your husbando is awesome despite the result and we also have next year to get ourselves up, till next time

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
congrats @Nii
for the win, glad a red haired made it, eventually :hmph congrats @Crescent Jinx & @revo & @Brandish you did really well (only one vote :arf)
don't worry cres-chan next year you will make it... oh wait... no way !!!! next year a certain other red-haired will definitely make it !!!!!!!!!!

great thanks @Sky & the staff for the event and everyone who joins, :zomg Counting on your support for for Kouka 2019 & Marian 2019 ♥

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire

Thanks for all the votes, my bae made the finals :hip A kiss to Sky and other staff involved for your work :love And congrats Nii :verily

Apologies once more for my lack of effort in the closing stages.

In the end, it wasn't Dracule's time. He shall return to Raftel and contemplate the 2019 HW's.