1. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  2. It's time for the Autumn Art contest! Submissions for Autumn Video Contest has begun. Create a video that fills our hearts with this year's fall.

The winner of the Chibi Avatar and Signature contest is Organizized! Congratulations!
  3. The Manga League is finally here!
  4. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  5. Join Shiki's quest through space to find new Nakama!
  6. [​IMG]
  7. The MangaHelpers Manga Wars 2018 have begun. Nominate your favorite Manga now!
  8. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Wanted: Writer I AM LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS MANGA WRITER

Discussion in 'Amateur Manga' started by Njabz, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Njabz

Njabz Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

South Africa
    IM A VERY PASSIONATE ARTIST I LOVE DRAWING ESPECIALLY ANIME AND MANGA BUT IVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE STORY SO I NEED A PARTNER WHOS SERIOUS AND DEDICATED ABOUT THIS AS I AM AND I MEAN BAKUMAN SERIOUS HERE IS WHERE U CAN FIND MY ARTWORK njabz/deviantart.com/gallery SO IF UR INTERESTED PLEASE LEMME KNOW ASAP

2. MysticRavine

MysticRavine Registered User

United States
    Oh hey I was just looking for an artist! Let's team up and we can do awesome things!
    :super

3. GrayCap

GrayCap Registered User

Israel
    I am a writer who would love to help out a manga artist! I enjoy coming up with plots, characters, story-archs, and the like, and would very much love to collaborate with an artist to make a manga!

So far I have two tentative stories planned, and was about to start on a name for one of them.

The first one is a bit dark, it's a fantasy/intrigue/action.
    The second is a detective story, with a really interesting twist that I'm ultra-super excited about!!

Let me know if you're interested in collaborating!

- GrayCap

4. jack12657

jack12657 Registered User

United States
    If you are really as serious as you say you are I am the guy you are looking for. I have been searching for artist who are as serious as I am as well and it seems that I have finally found you. I have taken a look at your drawings and they seem good. I have developed many stories if you are still looking for the writer please consider me. Here are the only things I ask of you if you choose to consider me. First I want you to do a few sketches of my characters and if done so in a style that I like I will not hesitate to work for you. I have worked with many artists before so again please consider me. Thank you. Reply to me at mohammedgyasi@gmail.com

5. Akisume

Akisume Registered User

United States
    I'm curious...what genre are you interested in working in the most?

6. StrugglingWriter

StrugglingWriter Registered User

England
    Hey, i dunno if I'm a bit late to the party here but I'm super serious about this. I've been coming up with stories on my own for years now and my single aspiration in life is to see my stories printed.
    I write mostly Sci-Fi kinda stuff and strategy, but I've tried about everything and my handful of friends say they sound good.
    I'd be working uk time but can work at near any time of day. I promise if you pick me we can make something exceptional, and I'll stick to it until it's on shelves being picked up by people like us.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  7. thewriter197

thewriter197 Registered User

United States
    Hi, I want to write for you (thewriter197).

Hi, (thewriter197)

--I want to do some writing work for you.

--I have experience in doing fantasy writing for (comics, horror, fantasy stories, movies, story concepts, and more).

--I also have experience in writing (business, business advertisements, history, research, and science articles).

--My fee for performing this work is negotiable. I usually charge between ($5-$25) for each writing project. I am willing to work within your financial budget.

--View some of my writing work at ( https://thewriter197.deviantart.com/).

--View my blog at http://thewirter197-fantasystories.blogspot.com/

--Message me on this forum or by email.

Name: thewriter197

Deviantart: https://thewriter197.deviantart.com/

Blog: http://thewirter197-fantasystories.blogspot.com/

Email: tgtruman@gmail.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.