Wanted: Artist I need a manga artist for my story!

Sick MangaReader

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Lebanon
Hi, i have a good imagination but my problem is i suck at drawing :-_- so i need a manga artist which is called mangaka in japanese (if you don't know) for manganizing :XD my story , so please if you are good at drawing or atleast know someone who can draw post a reply

don't worry i will give you a short summary of it
It's name is: The Cursed Map (Norowa reta mappu) it's a fiction story
In our world there is an Island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean hidden from all human, this Island is called 'Cation Island', on this island live a big tribe that had the same name of the island 'The Cation Tribe', this tribe had a population of 7100 who came to the island on 1500 AD. The tribe is divided into 8 families or clans: Cationy (main family), Lorta, Katez, Moshca, Zanardi, Noshka, Ashtu and Piquel. For all the 509 years (the timeline of the story is 2009) the Tribe protected the Island from any outsiders (if you asked how it wont be short summery anymore) a boy named Odiro Cationy, his best friend Nordi Katez and his crush Lilo Piquel were all having a hiking trip with their parents when they discovered a cave, there they found a skeleton of a hunter and a map next to him that emited out heat, they soon decide to take the map but they had no idea what problems they brought to themselves

plz replay :D

DeathKid101

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, I'm new here but i'm trying to find an artist to draw my manga for me, liek characters, building, etc. for more information private message me

Hakeru

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom