A Fateful Encounter | Page 102 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

A Fateful Encounter

Best Fate Work

• Total voters

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
More art incoming! This time some Fate ('cuz dis fanboy =3=) and I saw those today. The art is just gorgous in all kind of ways. And by the way, who is the character in your avatar?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
LMAO NIICHAN DIS FANART THO XD

Gosh, I wish there was a Rika and Bern version. :XD

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Okita Alter looks so much better with short hair. :/

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
Okay time to reply on this, finally lol.

So you're a stalker? : )
Stalker? Oh no, I would prefer to call it social investigation. ^3^

Hmmm but I think the witches don't really start acting because someone else believes strongly, Lambda only helped Battler after lots of convincing, when she was sure there actually was that chance they could pull it off.and that she got something out of it too. I mean they're not exactly saints, so I think Bern simply thought doing this would provide better and more entertainment in the end :XD

Kinda funny to see you talking about the game and I still haven't checked it out... but I will check it out sooner than later, probably x'D

lol yeah true, Rosa just never really got that chance to redeem herself, while Eva at least could make up for it somehow during EP8. Also helped that she obviously cared for her husband and child, while Rosa... I'm sure she cares for Maria in some way, but yeah xD

rofl yeah I recall that scene with Erika saying Lambda couldn't handle the truth. God that was savage, gotta hand it to Erika. I think Lambda actually got triggered by that pretty hard, but I guess she did show some mercy in the end : D
Hm, that's true although to me I could somehow see a miracle happen in that fragment since that kakera was already a 'miracle' one so yeah but yeah Bern is just.. Bern. : P

I somehow wanted that Rosa had the chance for that because I do believe she isn't that worse as she has been portrayed (still the memes of her are hilarious af lol). Also I think she does care for Maria if I think about the dialogues she sometimes had with Maria (not all of them of course) and not to mention that epic moment where she went full badass modus (and her only awesome moment lol). Oh yeah, in the Golden Fantasia game she is also like 'don't touch my Maria' in some conversations but you will see that if you have the game that is. :3 So that somehow gives me a view that she cares for her daughter even though she is quite....... a Rosa. xd

Oh yes she definitely got triggered by that since her face expression was this lol (truly loved this art style in this EP):

I mean, if Lambda wants she can instantly kill Erika without any effort but since she won that game she used the excuse that she would 'forgive her' for having that attitude and as you said some mercy but I think it was more that because Erika is Berns pawn or I can better say toy so of course she won't do that 'cuz for her lover. =3= It's quite hilarious that all the witches actually love Bern (Lambda's love tops that all rofl but Erika is quite close to that also although... her love is a bit different and she belongs to Dlanor anyway =3=), of course I know the reason why 'cuz that's a reason why I love her as well which is of course: She is damn entertaining. :3

Gotta say the voice actors all were amazing in my eyes. Such a wide range and they really captured the raw emotions so well. My favourite part always was when someone started screaming the name and you knew it was time for a duel :3 USHIROOOOOOOOOOOOOMIYA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTLER

You know, you make some good points but I noticed I can't really talk about this in detail bc I forgot too much about Higurashi... but I blame it on the VN release being way too slow :hmph They said they will release the remaining episodes (6-8) this year, so whenever that happens I'm definitely so going to read it :arf
Lol oh gosh now I have that voice in my head. XD

Sure blame it on the VN. -3- I will still wait for the day that we can discuss it further since I found more HiguxUmi fanart for the characters that definitely have connections x). Also I actually need to refresh my memory on it as well since I am starting to forget some importan details of that VN lol and when I search for this and read than a few things I am like 'oh yeah...' lol.

Anyway.. I NEED MORE MATURE RIKA FANARTS BTW. :arf

omg lol... you know, recently when I answered some of your posts I was like "wait, didn't I ask Magi about discord at some point? Sure would make things easier..." and here it is x'DD I won't forget again, now I really feel bad forgetting about it even though I was the one who asked you :( Will send you my discord stuff sometime soon
Oh yeah now that I read this again... gonna block you on discord. Brb. -3-

Looks like a nice list! Surprised you're actually reading/watching that much stuff lol. But wait, do I notice a certain pattern there?

Homura, Benio, Bernkastel, Rika... now I see what type of girls you like :awe

And I see you like them sadistic, sometimes with a tinge of craziness too. Arba, Hisoka, Magane, Hibari, Kagura/Sougo, Eto/Furuta, Ozen, Ragyo, Isabella, Arba. Prolly missed some from series I didn't read/watch (Pandora Hearts/Rozen Maiden/Dr.Stone/A Trial of Blood/Black Butler). I have your taste all figured out now : D

I approve for the most part though, a lot of great charas on that list. So if you had to choose your top 5 from the list you provided, which ones would it be? (and seriously, make a list on MAL :p)
There are much things that you have yet to know mister red! Although I do read and watch less stuff as in the past and still need to catch up with a few ones. >_<; Oh well. Will do that soon, hopefully lol.

Haha! XD Well what can I say? They are entertaining and interesting characters (and funnily enough all the same hairstyle LEL)

Also tfw mentioning Arba twice, a very good answer Niichan-kun. She was after all my top favorite character (still actually is) but after re-reading and re-watching Umineko, it's now Bern again lel. Well.. they both are, so yeah it wouldn't really matter haha. I mean... sadistic characters with their personalty are just too funny so again: entertaining characters!

By the way I do recommend you to read Pandora Hearts for 100%. It's a beautiful manga! The art style is amazing and not the mention the story itself. Definitely worth the time! Black Buttler, A trial of Blood and Dr.Stone are also nice ones for sure and are definitely worth the try! Rozen Maiden however... erhm... I don't think you will like that one so.. I won't recommend you that one even though the characters are funny but I honestly don't think you will like it story-wise.

My top 5 from the list? Well hmmmmmm... gosh... that's really difficult, uhm.. I think I would then go for those:

• Frederica Bernkastel
  • Arba
  • Lambdadelta
  • Isabella
  • Kagura
What about yours tho? ;p

And yes, I will make a list on MAL someday =3=
@niichan I saw a Virgilia x Ronove fanart atm and I kinda forgot but why do people ship them together again? xD

Also gonna leave this fanart of Beato here since I find her looking cute in this outfit! >w<

Reactions: Nii

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, I'm curious about it too. I think it's a pretty nice show anyway, even with the overwhelmingly one-sided fights XD.

Yeah, I prefer completed shows. I don't have much time to keep up with ongoing ones, so prefer they're ready so I can binge when I have some time. Definitely gonna watch Hina though. Fate/Apo was...well...not so bad, but could've been a lot better. A lot of fights had anti-climatic or cliche endings imo, and things sorta got resolved too fast. Towards the end, felt like everything was getting sorta rushed. But some of the fight effects were pretty cool too. Ruler vs Shirou was incredibly anti-climatic imo. The showdown was pretty much hyped since beginning and only lasted like 2 attacks. But Shirou vs Sieg was pretty nice. The latter kept getting cards to play though. With siegfried and latter Berserker. I also like Achilles vs Chrion. Ah well, it doesn't meet up to FSN UBW or Fate/Zero at all imo XD

SWO- haven't started that yet. don't have everything either, but got some of s1 I think..I know it was the rage but could never really make the time and didn't know where to start from anyway. After S1 I'll get your opinion on what to watch next.

Tbh, KnB is my fav sport anime so far, I can hardly see Haikyuu topping it, but if so many have hyped it, can't help but give it a shot. Will check it out too

I see, I've heard a lot of good things about it. I plan to see it too eventually
Well I think everyone has the time to spend like an hour every week watching anime (or doing whatever else) if he/she really wanted to, but yeah, it's a matter of priorities and preferences :nod And yeah lol, told you about Fate/Apo xD I share your opinion for the most part, Sieg was a boring char until the very end, and sadly Jeanne wasn't much better. I do like some Servants though, namely Mordred, Semiramis and Achilles : D And yes, I think his fight against Chiron was my highlight of the series haha. I think the show has it's moments, but has way too many weak parts and considering the high number of charas, most simply aren't that interesting or particularly likeable.

You know what? I watched KnB before Haikyuu too, and thought it was great (really elevated the source material). No one can deny that KnB was really entertaining. But if we're speaking about great charas and storytelling, Haikyuu is miles ahead in my eyes. You really should give that a try next, pretty sure you will love Haikyuu if you thought KnB was great (even had most of the KnB anime staff working on it xD). And now that Hinamatsuri is finished I can still highly recommend it :nod

Did you watch SAO by now?

More art incoming! This time some Fate ('cuz dis fanboy =3=) and I saw those today. The art is just gorgous in all kind of ways. And by the way, who is the character in your avatar?
But you're still the biggest Umineko fangirl I've seen =3= Thanks for all the pics, they're awesome! :zomg

That character was Zero from Drakengard 3 XD Not a particularly awesome game tbh, I played it mostly because I knew it was related to Nier in some way lol. Zero was an interesting chara though, but this game is plagued by giving way too little background for her, and what it gives it gives way too late. So you kind of have to read some extra stories and whatnot to fully appreciate her. /rant end

Okay time to reply on this, finally lol.

Stalker? Oh no, I would prefer to call it social investigation. ^3^

Hm, that's true although to me I could somehow see a miracle happen in that fragment since that kakera was already a 'miracle' one so yeah but yeah Bern is just.. Bern. : P

I somehow wanted that Rosa had the chance for that because I do believe she isn't that worse as she has been portrayed (still the memes of her are hilarious af lol). Also I think she does care for Maria if I think about the dialogues she sometimes had with Maria (not all of them of course) and not to mention that epic moment where she went full badass modus (and her only awesome moment lol). Oh yeah, in the Golden Fantasia game she is also like 'don't touch my Maria' in some conversations but you will see that if you have the game that is. :3 So that somehow gives me a view that she cares for her daughter even though she is quite....... a Rosa. xd

Oh yes she definitely got triggered by that since her face expression was this lol (truly loved this art style in this EP):

I mean, if Lambda wants she can instantly kill Erika without any effort but since she won that game she used the excuse that she would 'forgive her' for having that attitude and as you said some mercy but I think it was more that because Erika is Berns pawn or I can better say toy so of course she won't do that 'cuz for her lover. =3= It's quite hilarious that all the witches actually love Bern (Lambda's love tops that all rofl but Erika is quite close to that also although... her love is a bit different and she belongs to Dlanor anyway =3=), of course I know the reason why 'cuz that's a reason why I love her as well which is of course: She is damn entertaining. :3

Lol oh gosh now I have that voice in my head. XD

Sure blame it on the VN. -3- I will still wait for the day that we can discuss it further since I found more HiguxUmi fanart for the characters that definitely have connections x). Also I actually need to refresh my memory on it as well since I am starting to forget some importan details of that VN lol and when I search for this and read than a few things I am like 'oh yeah...' lol.

Anyway.. I NEED MORE MATURE RIKA FANARTS BTW. :arf

There are much things that you have yet to know mister red! Although I do read and watch less stuff as in the past and still need to catch up with a few ones. >_<; Oh well. Will do that soon, hopefully lol.

Haha! XD Well what can I say? They are entertaining and interesting characters (and funnily enough all the same hairstyle LEL)

Also tfw mentioning Arba twice, a very good answer Niichan-kun. She was after all my top favorite character (still actually is) but after re-reading and re-watching Umineko, it's now Bern again lel. Well.. they both are, so yeah it wouldn't really matter haha. I mean... sadistic characters with their personalty are just too funny so again: entertaining characters!

By the way I do recommend you to read Pandora Hearts for 100%. It's a beautiful manga! The art style is amazing and not the mention the story itself. Definitely worth the time! Black Buttler, A trial of Blood and Dr.Stone are also nice ones for sure and are definitely worth the try! Rozen Maiden however... erhm... I don't think you will like that one so.. I won't recommend you that one even though the characters are funny but I honestly don't think you will like it story-wise.

My top 5 from the list? Well hmmmmmm... gosh... that's really difficult, uhm.. I think I would then go for those:

• Frederica Bernkastel
  • Arba
  • Lambdadelta
  • Isabella
  • Kagura
What about yours tho? ;p

And yes, I will make a list on MAL someday =3=
@niichan I saw a Virgilia x Ronove fanart atm and I kinda forgot but why do people ship them together again? xD
Boy, you sure have some awesome social investigation skills xP Please teach me, Magi-chan-sensei :awe

Yeah, I'm with you. And I don't doubt that Rosa loved Maria in her own way, she was just too selfish and prolly needed to help herself first (meaning she needed a psychologist badly, like many Umi chars lol). So I don't exactly hate reason or anything, but I can understand why she isn't exactly that well-received... Rather than hate, I would say I pity her. She had it hard her whole live too, for various reasons. A shame she only got that one awesome scene early on, and then lots of more scenes with her behaving like an awful mother...

And rofl yeah, Lambda definitely got triggered hard by Erika. Could have eredicated Erika in less than second, but ofc she's just too much of a nice girl :3 And hey, not every witch loves Bern, because Beatrice doesn't and Ange doesn't either, even if both are only temporary witches :p But Bern has this certain sadistic charm, no doubt :evil

Well lol yeah, that's the thing, you just forget stuff with time. Even if you love a series, you just don't remember every little thing forever. Guess it's a bit different for your absolute favos maybe, but even then it can get a bit tricky at times. With a convoluted story like Umineko I sometimes have to look up this or that again, even though I'm a really big fan, but some stuff really is tricky or was only hinted at most of the time, so you have to look it up lol. Looking forward to your fanart though, ofc :blush

Sadly I can't give you any more mature Rika fanarts, I haven't seen anything yet :8C

Haha no doubt, you're such a mysterious girl :p Good to see that you read and watch anime/manga stuff besides Umineko :teehee

Ofc I would mention Arba twice, bc she's the reason I first got to know you (always making those fanatic posts in the Magi section) xP Personally I find Bern a better character, Arba is just a bit too nuts if you ask me lol, and it didn't help that Magi went wtf with that last arc. She didn't really receive the treatment I was hoping for, but that goes for most chars in Magi... but yes, crazy characters can be quite entertaining and interesting :nod Usually aren't among my absolute favos though, bc let's be real, if they existed in reality there's a very good chance you would hate them, if they didn't already kill you lol.

Thanks for the reccs, I will definitely keep them in mind! For Dr. Stone I will probably wait for the anime though, I'm sure that's just a matter of time : D

Interesting list... but I'm surprised you rate Kagura that highly, how come? I approve of Isabella too, looking forward to seeing her being all awesome in the anime :zomg

And what do you mean exactly? My top 5 chars overall or my top 5 in regard to your list? :XD Top 5 overall would be really difficult... if you want me to name some of my favourite characters in no particular order... Misaka Mikoto (To Aru Kagaku no Railgun), Askeladd (Vinland Saga), Matou Sakura (Fate works), Killua (Hunter x Hunter), Naruto (obviously, though ofc with a big chunk of nostalgia involved xD), Yagami Light (Death Note), Tomoyo (Clannad), Beatrice and Lambda (Umi), Kumagawa Misogi (Medaka Box), Emiya Shirou (another obvious choice), Hachiman (Oregairu), Nonon Jakuzure (Kill La Kill), Kumiko (Hibike Euphonium), Phosphophylitte (Houseki no Kuni)... I think that's more than enough for now, haha.

I'm waiting for that MAL list :3

About Ronove x Virgilia, I don't think there's any big reason? Just they're basically always talking with each other starting from EP5, and they're both the sorta "adult" chars who look over the young rascals, if you know what I mean xD Don't think we ever got anything that hinted at a romance, but they had a relatively good chemistry, so I guess that's why they do have some fans.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
It only took me 2 days to answer your post @Purity of Magi , now I'm expecting the same from you :lambirb

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
I have seen a couple of these comics with these two, and I think they are all hilarious. :lmao

This one you will definitely like. It's - by far - the best use of this meme. xD

:wtf

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Well I think everyone has the time to spend like an hour every week watching anime (or doing whatever else) if he/she really wanted to, but yeah, it's a matter of priorities and preferences :nod And yeah lol, told you about Fate/Apo xD I share your opinion for the most part, Sieg was a boring char until the very end, and sadly Jeanne wasn't much better. I do like some Servants though, namely Mordred, Semiramis and Achilles : D And yes, I think his fight against Chiron was my highlight of the series haha. I think the show has it's moments, but has way too many weak parts and considering the high number of charas, most simply aren't that interesting or particularly likeable.

You know what? I watched KnB before Haikyuu too, and thought it was great (really elevated the source material). No one can deny that KnB was really entertaining. But if we're speaking about great charas and storytelling, Haikyuu is miles ahead in my eyes. You really should give that a try next, pretty sure you will love Haikyuu if you thought KnB was great (even had most of the KnB anime staff working on it xD). And now that Hinamatsuri is finished I can still highly recommend it :nod

Did you watch SAO by now?
Yeah, I could've skipped it all tbh, but well, I already had it. Btw, I tried Hellsing Ultimate, but I really just couldn't get into it. So dropped it. Oh, school is rather hectic...started a new semester about 2-3 weeks ago. My results from last are awesome too. Well, it's slightly short of what I was really aiming for
I did 8 courses last semester, I had a really good going and a pretty strong start, so I was aiming for straight A's. Unfortunately though, I ended up with 7A's and 1B. Worse is, my B grade was 2 marks off A! I mean, I'm not complaining too much so I don't sound like a dick or something but it was really irksome. I'm gonna try for straight A's this time again. I think I could possibly pull it off now.
I could probably make some time but I have a couple of stuff on my hand XD

I'll give Haikyuu and Hina a try. Which should I do first? Lemme guess, Hina XD

Yeah I watched a couple, was pretty nice going. Probably could tell from my ava and waifu nomination I did see a couple. The game changer you talked about was beating the game early? I haven't completed it though..still ongoing-ish

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
I saw these two images today and I though the Ange and Bernkastel Umineko parody fanart image was already nice but this is nice also and I kinda like it lol. Pretty certain Syx-kun will like them also. x)

Okay gonna reply now on your post and it's prolly gonna take me a hour or two but if I don't do it now then you have to wait a month for it. Let's not do that again lol (for now). xD

But you're still the biggest Umineko fangirl I've seen =3= Thanks for all the pics, they're awesome! :zomg

That character was Zero from Drakengard 3 XD Not a particularly awesome game tbh, I played it mostly because I knew it was related to Nier in some way lol. Zero was an interesting chara though, but this game is plagued by giving way too little background for her, and what it gives it gives way too late. So you kind of have to read some extra stories and whatnot to fully appreciate her. /rant end
You're welcome. =3=/

Lmao. Well seems it's an PS3 game so I wouldn't play it anyway (I don't have a PS3 xD). Although I was kinda Googling it and the fanarts look really nice, at least the ones I find. So it's not really a game to be recommended? ;p

Boy, you sure have some awesome social investigation skills xP Please teach me, Magi-chan-sensei :awe

Yeah, I'm with you. And I don't doubt that Rosa loved Maria in her own way, she was just too selfish and prolly needed to help herself first (meaning she needed a psychologist badly, like many Umi chars lol). So I don't exactly hate reason or anything, but I can understand why she isn't exactly that well-received... Rather than hate, I would say I pity her. She had it hard her whole live too, for various reasons. A shame she only got that one awesome scene early on, and then lots of more scenes with her behaving like an awful mother...

And rofl yeah, Lambda definitely got triggered hard by Erika. Could have eredicated Erika in less than second, but ofc she's just too much of a nice girl :3 And hey, not every witch loves Bern, because Beatrice doesn't and Ange doesn't either, even if both are only temporary witches :p But Bern has this certain sadistic charm, no doubt :evil
Of course I can teach you the ways but are you ready for that, I wonder ~=3=~

Yeah, like I never hated her, at least her change of behaviour made me think about her differently, that there is more than just that ''aweful'' mother with her, like this face panel for example:

Also not to mention that besides that she has this ''need a man'' problem thing, she and Eva are actually the two smartest there when it comes to resolving the epitaph. That makes me wish that there was also a version of her being a witch like Eva-Beatrice. Rofl really want to see what she would be and how she would act. In the Golden Fantasia game.. she thinks being a witch is the same as being a .....
a magical girl xD

Okay next time I will say'permanent witch. Dis admin. -3- Although in Higurashi she is very loved tho but then again she is the hero there (as Rika) so yeah. xP Although Bern and Ange together is quite funny, at least I see sometimes some comics of them and they are funny lol. Like a master like a (temporarily) miko lel.

Well lol yeah, that's the thing, you just forget stuff with time. Even if you love a series, you just don't remember every little thing forever. Guess it's a bit different for your absolute favos maybe, but even then it can get a bit tricky at times. With a convoluted story like Umineko I sometimes have to look up this or that again, even though I'm a really big fan, but some stuff really is tricky or was only hinted at most of the time, so you have to look it up lol. Looking forward to your fanart though, ofc :blush

Sadly I can't give you any more mature Rika fanarts, I haven't seen anything yet :8C
Yeah lmao when it comes to certain favorites you always remember their parts but I guess that's a normal thing. xD Kinda funny since I did get som Higurashi scenes recommended on Youtube lol. Now that you mention fanart... I made that b-day drawing for Lambda with of course Bern in it today :blush I need one more thing to do for it but a bit lazy atm XD and I kept it quite simple yet in some kind of chibi like style. I wanted to finish it quick since I am already like 2 weeks late with it lmao and wanna upload it on DA (since I can always update it later when I feel like to change something xP). After I have finished the other drawings (first I need to start with some of them.... someday ROFL), then I will upload them on Pixiv as a LOG thingy instead of uploading things seperatly, seems a lot easier. It's ridiculous that I am so busy this week and not even busy because of Uni orso, no I am finally freaking free but I am busy for prepartion to go on vacation. It seems even if I am free I am still busy LMAO.

That's okay (I actually won't expect much fanart of matura Rika for now) but I found this and I am seriously wondering why I haven't seen this before lol.

Haha no doubt, you're such a mysterious girl :p Good to see that you read and watch anime/manga stuff besides Umineko :teehee

Ofc I would mention Arba twice, bc she's the reason I first got to know you (always making those fanatic posts in the Magi section) xP Personally I find Bern a better character, Arba is just a bit too nuts if you ask me lol, and it didn't help that Magi went wtf with that last arc. She didn't really receive the treatment I was hoping for, but that goes for most chars in Magi... but yes, crazy characters can be quite entertaining and interesting :nod Usually aren't among my absolute favos though, bc let's be real, if they existed in reality there's a very good chance you would hate them, if they didn't already kill you lol.

Thanks for the reccs, I will definitely keep them in mind! For Dr. Stone I will probably wait for the anime though, I'm sure that's just a matter of time : D
HAHA YEAH LOL. Gosh what do I miss those times in the Magi section. TwT ARBA ONE OF THE BEST GIRLS BTW. Anyway, yeah I definitely remember my posts and those whole Sheba - Arba - Solomon - Ugo and David thing that was all going on.All these theories that were made and what not. Man that was such a good time (before it went downhills..) however even in the end, Arba was still actually the most likeable female character there mostly because in the last Arc she was kinda like representing the viewers at that point lol. So I wouldn't really say that she was all ''nuts'' if I take that into consideration but I do agree that I wished she got a bit more of a treatment and the other characters also. What's the point of having these side characters and hyping them at some point but not justify them and just having them there for the lolz? That was quite a shame, oh well. Also I still do not fully get why Ohtaka felt like to make her turn into a chibi. That was kinda random if you ask me lol. And haha well that might be true but it's anime so I am gucci with them hehe. x)

Interesting list... but I'm surprised you rate Kagura that highly, how come? I approve of Isabella too, looking forward to seeing her being all awesome in the anime :zomg

And what do you mean exactly? My top 5 chars overall or my top 5 in regard to your list? :XD Top 5 overall would be really difficult... if you want me to name some of my favourite characters in no particular order... Misaka Mikoto (To Aru Kagaku no Railgun), Askeladd (Vinland Saga), Matou Sakura (Fate works), Killua (Hunter x Hunter), Naruto (obviously, though ofc with a big chunk of nostalgia involved xD), Yagami Light (Death Note), Tomoyo (Clannad), Beatrice and Lambda (Umi), Kumagawa Misogi (Medaka Box), Emiya Shirou (another obvious choice), Hachiman (Oregairu), Nonon Jakuzure (Kill La Kill), Kumiko (Hibike Euphonium), Phosphophylitte (Houseki no Kuni)... I think that's more than enough for now, haha.

I'm waiting for that MAL list :3

About Ronove x Virgilia, I don't think there's any big reason? Just they're basically always talking with each other starting from EP5, and they're both the sorta "adult" chars who look over the young rascals, if you know what I mean xD Don't think we ever got anything that hinted at a romance, but they had a relatively good chemistry, so I guess that's why they do have some fans.
Oh yeah TPN will get an anime. I am really curious how that will turn out. I hope it's going to be epic but I will just prepare myself for a worse scenario tho (like the Magi anime for example .. no original ending PLS). And why I rate Kagura that high? Well it's just a quick list I had in mind of my favorite's from the animes I could remember and mentioned and from all those characters Kagura is just too damn funny yet so badass at the same time. I like her personality a lot and she doesn't fear anything which I find amusing not to mention how strong she is also. At least a character that you can have fun with, and she is quite a troll also. xD

I meant your top 5 in general of the animes/mangas you remember atm. : P

Oh, okay I must say I think I knew most of them from your side but I haven't watched Medaka Box, Hibike Euphonium or Houseki no Kuni yet (this one I have on my list but still didn't had the time to check it). And wait.. you like Yagami Light? That's interesting. That's a character I wouldn't expect you to like, now I am curious why you like him. :3

And now if you had to choose 5 characters as your most favorites from your list, who would it be? Now it's my turn to ask that hehe.

No, they hadn't anything romance hinted indeed but I saw suddenly some fanarts of them and I was like ''huh?'', I mean that of Gaap x Virgilia I can understand why people ship them rofl. But hmm... yeah if you say that then I can actually do see why people ship Ronove x Virgilia. xD

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Btw, I watched Hinamatsuri...(well 2 eps left)

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
No replies yet huh :heh
Oh well, more for you
I started watching Guren Langan recently, and I just got to where kamina died .ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Just like that :emocat .that's was fucking heartbreaking :( .It was so abrupt man, it felt like the guy was invincible. Pretty nice story telling but man that was such a huge loss. Been a while since a character's death affected me this much :(

On Hina, I'll post some thoughts later when you've more time I guess

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
hey nii how are you? :blush question :question is Napoleon a new character or has he been around? What do you think about his design? Do you know his personality?

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah, I could've skipped it all tbh, but well, I already had it. Btw, I tried Hellsing Ultimate, but I really just couldn't get into it. So dropped it. Oh, school is rather hectic...started a new semester about 2-3 weeks ago. My results from last are awesome too. Well, it's slightly short of what I was really aiming for
I did 8 courses last semester, I had a really good going and a pretty strong start, so I was aiming for straight A's. Unfortunately though, I ended up with 7A's and 1B. Worse is, my B grade was 2 marks off A! I mean, I'm not complaining too much so I don't sound like a dick or something but it was really irksome. I'm gonna try for straight A's this time again. I think I could possibly pull it off now.
I could probably make some time but I have a couple of stuff on my hand XD

I'll give Haikyuu and Hina a try. Which should I do first? Lemme guess, Hina XD

Yeah I watched a couple, was pretty nice going. Probably could tell from my ava and waifu nomination I did see a couple. The game changer you talked about was beating the game early? I haven't completed it though..still ongoing-ish
Oh, a shame to hear you couldn't get into Hellsing. Well it's certainly not for everyone and not exactly a masterpiece or anything, just really entertaining in my eyes xD I think this is the first time you didn't like something I recommended? :XD Damn, now my perfect score is ruined...

And I see you're the same awesome student you've always been ;) Tbh as a kid I probably would've loved to punch you if you said "oh no there's this one subject where I only got a B, HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN" lol, but as a reasonable adult I can appreciate that kinda mindset :edu

You were wrong though, I would have recommended Haikyuu first, because it's the best sports anime I've seen to date, hands down (not like I've watched a damn lot or anything though xD). That OST, that animation, the characters are great too. Just as an example:

Yeah, with SAO I was talking about them leaving/beating Aincrad. From then on it's a downward spiral with the rest of the first season (though it still was a major hit in the west, maybe the series that actually triggered the rise of Light Novels), but especially the second season only continues that trend. People love to hate Kirito too, because he symbolizes that OP harem protagonist down to a T. Not a big fan myself either lol, but people have been saying the upcoming season is the best SAO stuff since Aincrad, so let's hope they're right.

I have seen a couple of these comics with these two, and I think they are all hilarious. :lmao

This one you will definitely like. It's - by far - the best use of this meme. xD

:wtf

Very wholesome stuff, keep them coming :blush

Btw, I watched Hinamatsuri...(well 2 eps left)
Well, feel free to share your thoughts :p

No replies yet huh :heh
Oh well, more for you
I started watching Guren Langan recently, and I just got to where kamina died .ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Just like that :emocat .that's was fucking heartbreaking :( .It was so abrupt man, it felt like the guy was invincible. Pretty nice story telling but man that was such a huge loss. Been a while since a character's death affected me this much :(

On Hina, I'll post some thoughts later when you've more time I guess
It's a mix of everything, sometimes I simply forget to respond and at other times I simply prefer using what little free time I have for something else tbh. But I always respond, in the end :arf

Glad to hear Kamina's death got to you. It's a surprise for pretty much everybody, who expects a badass main character to die after only a few episodes, for that alone the anime crew deserves a compliment. TTGL is all about dem manly bro feels, there's more to look forward to :nod

I responded, so you can share your thoughts about Hina now :p
hey nii how are you? :blush question :question is Napoleon a new character or has he been around? What do you think about his design? Do you know his personality?
lol who is this kiki girl? :aweI'm fine for the most part, how about you ahmad? Work keeps me annoyingly busy, but that's what you gotta deal with when you have to handle two jobs. But Japan trip starts in more or less 3 weeks, so until then I will keep doing my best :blush How are you?

all those people who keep up with FGO news even though they don't even play... :kappa Napoleon's completely new from what I know, there aren't that many existing Servants left that aren't in FGO already (mostly Strange Fake). I don't really know much about the char, the design is okay for me, his cannon looks fun lol. So you're into the buff males my friend? : D

Holt

#1 Ranker
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Oh, a shame to hear you couldn't get into Hellsing. Well it's certainly not for everyone and not exactly a masterpiece or anything, just really entertaining in my eyes xD I think this is the first time you didn't like something I recommended? :XD Damn, now my perfect score is ruined...

And I see you're the same awesome student you've always been ;) Tbh as a kid I probably would've loved to punch you if you said "oh no there's this one subject where I only got a B, HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN" lol, but as a reasonable adult I can appreciate that kinda mindset :edu

You were wrong though, I would have recommended Haikyuu first, because it's the best sports anime I've seen to date, hands down (not like I've watched a damn lot or anything though xD). That OST, that animation, the characters are great too. Just as an example:
Yeah, just didn't click in the end XD. The lengths of each episode was also kinda discouraging. And yeah, this is the first time XD

Haha, thanks. I know a lot won't get it, especially my mates atm, but more experienced people can possibly understand my drive (some of the others who can compete with me will too I guess). So I don't really voice it out or anything

oh? Well I saw Hina. It was a pretty fun show and rather hilarious. It had a lot of nice scenes too, and good contrasts with Hina and Anzu XD. I think I may have lost the wall I had in my head to post though XD

Yeah, with SAO I was talking about them leaving/beating Aincrad. From then on it's a downward spiral with the rest of the first season (though it still was a major hit in the west, maybe the series that actually triggered the rise of Light Novels), but especially the second season only continues that trend. People love to hate Kirito too, because he symbolizes that OP harem protagonist down to a T. Not a big fan myself either lol, but people have been saying the upcoming season is the best SAO stuff since Aincrad, so let's hope they're right.
Yeah, I get that. Alfheim wasn't fun...although it was a nice surprise having him pair up with his sis. Anyway, I've partly started SAO 2. And I don't wanna leave it halfway done. I'll finish it eventually I guess

It's a mix of everything, sometimes I simply forget to respond and at other times I simply prefer using what little free time I have for something else tbh. But I always respond, in the end :arf

Glad to hear Kamina's death got to you. It's a surprise for pretty much everybody, who expects a badass main character to die after only a few episodes, for that alone the anime crew deserves a compliment. TTGL is all about dem manly bro feels, there's more to look forward to :nod
I responded, so you can share your thoughts about Hina now :p
I tried watching it the first few times but got discouraged, but then, after watching SAO, felt like giving it a shot. It's a really amazing shot. Kamina's death was a gut punch. I watched that just before going to bed, and that kept me up for a while. I just couldn't come to terms with it. I half skipped the first few parts of the episode hoping it was a joke, but I knew the truth already. It really was well done. I've also gone a bit further, watched simon struggle to cope with kamina's death, then Nia gets introduced, and finally simon gets back on his feet. It really is an amazing show. And yeah, I'm still in shock over Kamina XD

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
lol who is this kiki girl? :aweI'm fine for the most part, how about you ahmad? Work keeps me annoyingly busy, but that's what you gotta deal with when you have to handle two jobs. But Japan trip starts in more or less 3 weeks, so until then I will keep doing my best :blush How are you?

all those people who keep up with FGO news even though they don't even play... :kappa Napoleon's completely new from what I know, there aren't that many existing Servants left that aren't in FGO already (mostly Strange Fake). I don't really know much about the char, the design is okay for me, his cannon looks fun lol. So you're into the buff males my friend? : D
haha it's my nickname too, since childhood til present. :nod

I am fine, I was also busy but I guess it's a bit more lenient now. Two jobs? :?bunny oh wow you are gonna fly to Japan again? :zomg who will accompany you this time? Do you have SNS such as IG maybe? I want to know/see/watch what you are doing there live :)

Sokka... :grumble yes I am into -_- what made you think like that? =_= no seriously his fanarts are everywhere on my pixiv suggestion so how come I don't know