Voting Round 2 - Ichibei Hyosube vs. Daishinkan (Great Priest) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Ichibei Hyosube vs. Daishinkan (Great Priest)

Who wins?

• Ichibei Hyosube

• Daishinkan (Great Priest)

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 3 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blakestnight666

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Grand priest erases thr verse by mistake

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
El Grande Padre vs Ichibei Calvo? Can he be pushed enough to go Blanco and force the grande padre into his forma verdadera? Doubt it but we shall see.
Nah man, Ichibei is using False Calvo. His hair didnt disappear, it just moved itself from its scalp to form a beard.

I would say he's somewhere above Smurf Vegeta but below Grandma Goku. El Grande Padre is like 20 tiers above him.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Tbh we don’t know that. We only ever saw him erasing an Angel and nothing else.
Also in terms of personality he would never do that to begin with.

Reactions: z.5

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Tbh we don’t know that. We only ever saw him erasing an Angel and nothing else.
Also in terms of personality he would never do that to begin with.
Grand priest seems to be nigh omni potent. He directly brings back angels like meerus brim getting erased, strip angels of their power and turn them into mortals etc

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Grand priest seems to be nigh omni potent. He directly brings back angels like meerus brim getting erased, strip angels of their power and turn them into mortals etc
Zeno is the strongest character of the series and he has no such powers. So, unless you think Daishinkan is stronger than Zeno, he can't possibly have such abilities. He probably has some control on the Angels only.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Zeno is the strongest character of the series and he has no such powers. So, unless you think Daishinkan is stronger than Zeno, he can't possibly have such abilities. He probably has some control on the Angels only.
Whis has literally shown us the ability to resurrect people, he can directly bring vegeta's daughter bulla out of bulma's belly without her giving birth, he can transmute manipulate matter as he was able to construct the ring during universe 6 vs universe 7 saga.

TBH i think that grand priest is stronger than Zeno. He doesn't seems to be afraid of him. And Zeno hasn't shown any creation powers as of yet. Zeno's power are mainly erasure of universes

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yes as I was saying. An Angel. The rest is the stuff Zeno does.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
El Grande Padre should have no problem winning this tournament, much less this fight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually, I second Ramen's question. Why is GP allowed?

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
I usually vote based on who I think would win the fight but this nomination is so boring. I guess you can bring nigh omnipotent beings in but at least choose one with any kind of combat feats.

IMO Ichibei at the very least has an interesting ability that can be fun when matched up with other characters.

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Has the Daishinkan actually shown much in the manga, or are we to infer his abilities based upon those shown by other angels and what they've said (e.g. Whis?)

I've only read/seen snippets after the battle of the universes tournament thing, so am very much behind with DBS

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Aside from what Whis said, the few previous feats and the statement that he is one of the top 5 in the multiverse, not much is show. He does bring Merus back to existence in the Moro saga, but that's it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I do agree with you guys that it's boring to bring god-like characters into play, specially those with almost no feats, but thing is. This guy is above Whis, Beerus (other GoD in general two, since he stop two of them clashing using only one finger), Fused Zamasu...

Hard to pick the Bleach character, as cool as his ability is, when he is facing a multiversal being.

Reactions: z.5

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yeah, thought as much

Whis did say that the guy is definitely stronger than him - and Whis is damn powerful... but this doesn't tell me much about what he could actually do in this fight

He might well be stronger than Ichibei, but it's hard to vote for an absolute unknown

Also, going by what you said, it sounds like he hasn't shown anything that could counter/negate Ichibei's powers - thus making it even easier to vote for the abilities I know, over the ones I do not
:verily

Equaling Heaven

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That's a very good way to decide your pick. El Grand Padre is one of the top 5 in the multiverse, but why? We don't know yet. Not on screen.

The only reason I still pick the grand priest is the fact that he's multiversal. Whis can warp time, reality, manipulate other people's body, knockout Beerus with one slap. He was laughin at Broly's face. The same Broly who was giving Goku, Frieza, Vegeta and Gogeta a run for his money.

I do feel kind of sad when my basis is not on the character (Grand Priest) himself. As much as I think he would simply snap the entire Bleachverse, if people ignore the Grand Priest because up till now he's totally unknown that will be fair.

Ramen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I mean, even if we scale, GP would still win.

Much weaker characters would destroy Bleach.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Daishinkan. Still an unfair fight :XD

Status
Not open for further replies.