We will show them all | Page 24 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

We will show them all

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
... *Stares at that ''tehee'' emoji*

That one really made me lol especially since Beato is seriously taking care of her... like lmfao. Even sleeping and giving her milk xDD

I have seen some Pop Team memes some months ago but I never really understood where it came from (mostly because I was too lazy to search for it xd). Now that you mentioned the name, I have checked it right now and what in the world is dis even LOL? Like I went to Google image and then I see this like.... what is this even?! XD

Also lmao Battler. Yeah now that I have reading what Pop Team is, I can understand why people make such memes of it lmfao. Do you read it tho? If so, is it fun to read because it looks extremely derpy yet funny af lol.

Dat Bern art omfg........... is this gonna be my future avatar?! One thing is certain.... *insta saves the image*

Words almost cannot describe how beautiful it was to open that spoiler tag. There is literally one word I have for this:

*Extra points for Niichan for providing a magnificent image of Bern*
So you admit your love for the yuri pairings, great :teehee

Yeah, Beato and Bern have an interesting chemistry, though by all means she should rather be paired with Lambda for various reasons :p

Like, if we wanna believe the manga, then it was Lambda who allowed Yasu to create the cat box

Yeah it's some reeeeeally weird stuff lol. I only know about the manga/anime because of the insanely many memes getting created, but I haven't watched or read it yet. From what I've heard it's kinda hit or miss, but lots of gems in there. Probably a trippy experience, might check it out at some point :XD

Haha glad you like it that much, have another two :blush

OHHH. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I barely use twitter unless I feel like to search for an artist and their amazing drawings but this definitely is something that I will keep checking! *w*

That is so freaking cool. I wish I could go there someday .... JUST BRING ME WIHT YOU ALREADY! No wait.. the true question always remains this: can I handle the flight? xd Anyway how was your first experience there tho? I am kinda curious now. :3

I have seen the first two videos since I'm following a person that owns the game and even has english subtitles for it and uploads everytime a part when he has done one. However I have only checked one video because of pure curiousity and honestly... it really made me feel like to buy it lol.

The last video I wasn't aware of and I did spot the wild Bern there on minute 0.57 and that really made me lol. XD Bern what da frik are you doing there in that kakera? =3= And I think I also saw a wild Shannon there wtf. Yeah another way to hype me for this LOL.

And guess what I found when I was searching on Google images rofl.

Shannon and Bern I see you guys in this image and those outfits tho. XD

Well I haven't read Higanbana or Rose Gun Day either, although I wanted to read Higanbana since I heard good things about it and it picked my interest however somehow I never really found the time for it and Rose Gun Days.. hmm.. I must admit that one didn't really pick my attention/interest for some reason.

That is truly beautiful. That's seriously amazing, my god. Really a very creative idea to show the connection this way. I seriously love it when people do that in such a manner. Oh yeah one more thing... *insta saves the image*
I also saw some nice images I have seen a couple of days ago on twitter but I can't find them in my folder atm LOL. Whenever I find them I will show them to you. xD
lol I'm the same, I only use twitter looking for fanart, with one exception (which is ofc Fate-related) :XD but this one I think is good for information and easy to browse, too. Considering 07th Expansion is really niche over here, I'm glad someone provides us with english info.

Oh, you don't like flying on a plane? No worries, Sky isn't comfortable flying either, but with my help he managed the flight pretty well :nod Well I wouldn't mind if you want to join us, but for one I dunno if you're comfortable with that haha, and second I'm not sure if Sky would like that. He's rather shy with people he doesn't know, irl at least :D

My experience with trips to Japan? All around awesome, it's a great experience. There's so much to see and do, and so much tasty and healthy food. Like even the small convenience stores get food freshly delivered each day, so even simple stuff like Onigiri is damn tasty. Better stop here, or I'm going to get hungry. I actually shared pics from our first two trips on MH, if you wanna check:

https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/the-member-picture-thread.336/page-78#post-4371609
https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/the-member-picture-thread.336/page-79#post-4473343

If you're wondering, first time we only traveled to Tokyo(+Mishima). Second time was Osaka/Kyoto/Hakone/Tokyo/Sadogashima... and one or two other cities for a daily trip, so yeah, the second one was much longer and fascinating. Haven't quite decided where to go this time, but Tokyo is mandatory haha.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to reading Higurashi, I'm sure it's going to be a really different experience compared to the anime XD And rofl that image is great. So many familiar faces there, and Ryukishi's drawing style still is pretty "special" lol. I'm sure they're making lots of great troll faces in the game :hee

I feel the same about Higanbana and Rose Gun Days. RSG just doesn't seem that interesting, so it's prolly the last Ryukishi work I would read. Higanbana is on the list, so... one day I will read it, maybe xDDD

And no worries, I'm sure the pics will pop up at some point, so thanks in advance : D

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Purity of Magi
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Look...out of no where
:clingy

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So Magi did you see all the cool news lately?

Like this: https://gematsu.com/2018/03/umineko-no-naku-koro-ni-one-package-announced (I think I might actually buy this one lol)

Or that Higurashi will be released for the Switch, with a new packaging and every story ever released? http://www.entergram.co.jp/higurashihou/index.html

Or that Ryukushi is writing another game called "Sandbox Tragedy"? https://gematsu.com/2018/03/ryukishi07-x-itaru-hinoue-project-sangeki-sandbox-announced

Looks like some good stuff is coming x)

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
@niichan I will check and reply on your posts asap. I will mostly do it in my freedom time that I will get in about two weeks so that I can take all my time for it. In the mean time enjoy this image that I literally saw on tumblr atm:

Honestly, I'm not really sure how I should feel about this because I can't remember this moment (I can't remember everything xd) nor if it's an edit/fanart hmm... but one thing is certain.... this is actually quite a funny image especially if you image their voices and being like this lol.
Quite an old fanart btw but I think you will like this reference and u should know why since somehow... it's sort of... fitting.... emphasis on somehow xD

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@niichan I will check and reply on your posts asap. I will mostly do it in my freedom time that I will get in about two weeks so that I can take all my time for it. In the mean time enjoy this image that I literally saw on tumblr atm:

Honestly, I'm not really sure how I should feel about this because I can't remember this moment (I can't remember everything xd) nor if it's an edit/fanart hmm... but one thing is certain.... this is actually quite a funny image especially if you image their voices and being like this lol.
Quite an old fanart btw but I think you will like this reference and u should know why since somehow... it's sort of... fitting.... emphasis on somehow xD

Sure Magi, take your time. I'm not exactly someone who responds fast either :XD As for the pic, I remember that one lol. It's from the manga, and it happens in the Visual Novel, too. Virgilia is embarrassed about the nickname Gaap's given her, Lia. So Virgilia tries to shoot back by giving her a cutesy name too, which doesn't work though, as you can see XD Funny that I actually remember this scene and you don't, but I guess you mainly focus on Lambda and Bern :teehee

LOL I didn't know that one, that's cool x'D But comparing Archer to Bern... how cruel

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England
....?

....???

.............????!

The first time you post in the most purest thread that exist in the universe and you say something like this?!

YOU DEFINITELY GOT SOME NERVE THERE. GET LOST ALREADY OR ELSE BE THROWN IN THE WORST KAKERA!!!!

Ah, who am I kidding.. truth to be told @Farfalla has been a bit too clingy on me which made me now an impurity of Magu as you can see and now I have to accept this punishment from the great Farfallora and taking care of this for the whole day. I can't even blame you Randi-kun.... you're welcome in my thread. Your awesomeness can't be missed to begin with.

In the mean time, I will be this Magu for @Farfalla and accept the clingyness for today...

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
"If there is something that you want to tell me, would you do it?"

Yes Magu.. :pout so this xi0 guy made me uncomfortable lately :( help me :pout

GB

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Japan
usually people come to me when asked to deal with that red bastard

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
You know Magi-chan, it's been exactly two weeks since you said you "would answer in around two weeks"... so here I am, waiting for that post of yours.

And it was your new sig that reminded me of your promise :p I know I'm only repeating myself, but it looks great :blush

Vici

Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Don't forget Magi that u also promised something for me in this week...

GL on your Exams tomorrow..

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell