Voting Round 2 - Illyasviel von Einzbern vs. Sosuke Aizen | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Illyasviel von Einzbern vs. Sosuke Aizen

Who wins?

• Illyasviel von Einzbern

• Sosuke Aizen

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 3 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
I google Illyasviel, and in the Fate wiki the profile pictures you can choose between are titles "Normal" and "Swimsuit" -> votes Aizen

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
RC gg

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I google Illyasviel, and in the Fate wiki the profile pictures you can choose between are titles "Normal" and "Swimsuit" -> votes Aizen
But do you want to see Aizen in a swimsuit?
I think not. :hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also to bring some discussion here: What exactly has Aizen going for him that makes him more powerful than Illya? I'm quite aware that he is crazy strong, but we musn't forget that she isn't weak either. Illya has quite a versatile skillset after all.
It's been awhile since I've thought about him (and quite frankly, didn't finish Bleach)

cracker

Reaction score
Country
United States
Bwahahahahaha!

But do you want to see Aizen in a swimsuit?
I think not. :hmph

Also to bring some discussion here: What exactly has Aizen going for him that makes him more powerful than Illya? I'm quite aware that he is crazy strong, but we musn't forget that she isn't weak either. Illya has quite a versatile skillset after all.
It's been awhile since I've thought about him (and quite frankly, didn't finish Bleach)

This character would have to have a way of dealing with his immortality and the ability to keep getting stronger.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ilya could come back to life as berserker, protect herself with it's divine protection against Aizen's reiatsu and Hados too. Both Saber, Emiya and Berserker class card also would allow her to instinctively know about the spiritual pressure around him. I'm talking about this.

They would also work against KS, I think? Because Instinct, ME is like a sixth sense or spider sense for the matter of danger.
Avalon can heal Ilya.
Ruby could provide her magic to keep fighting for a long time.

I don't see Gae Bolg working on Aizen because he is immortal. Immortal. Full-Time Regeneration. Just like how Avalon healed Saber from dying to Gae Bolg. Thing is Hogyoku do it instantly - just like Berserker's God Hand/Divine Protection, while Avalon took time for it to act. The hogyoku simply bring him back because it's a hax that do anything to save it's master the more they are fused and it understands it's master 'emotions'. The only way to deal with Aizen is by sealing him. Since he can simply overpower things with his Reiatsu, like even Soi Fon's shikai which have a paralyzing ability - just like Rider Class Card Gorgon's/Mystic Eyes.

Hado #90 if used with it's chant can distort even space and time on a large scale, not just at mid/touch range. I don't think any of the avaliable servants in her possession have a way to deal with this kind of ability in a sense of protecting her unless if blasting Excalibur's beam, but it would consume a lot of mana. Somoenoe correct me if I'm wrong.

Equaling Heaven

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Ok Aizen got my vote two times now.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
:emobirb Aizen is such a villain, even when wearing a swimsuit.

Aaaaand, just curious, but how does an immortal being get defeated? I mean, he did het defeated right? So why can’t Illya do that? :3

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Want to be reminded of something. Can Aizen read memories?

z.5

Only Half Psychic
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Want to be reminded of something. Can Aizen read memories?
Depends on whether you write them large enough for him to read from his seat, without you having to get too close and risk his aura destroying you and the diary

If you mean like some kind of mind reading business, then I certainly don't recall that from the manga

cracker

Reaction score
Country
United States

Aaaaand, just curious, but how does an immortal being get defeated? I mean, he did het defeated right? So why can’t Illya do that? :3
It was a weird conditional defeat. IIRC Ichigo became so powerful that he was able to weaken Aizen temporarily which allowed for a seal that Urahara had hidden within an attack prior to trigger and seal him.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain

There are certain things to consider about his defeat.

1- He got weakened by Ichigo (who sacrificed his power for it) and sealed by Urahara during his moment of weakness.
2- He didn't use his shikai during that fight with Ichigo. Much less his bankai: we never, ever, got to see what his bankai even is.
3- He couldn't be executed because he was immortal, so he was sealed in a special chair.
4- During the final fight of the manga he was allowed to unseal some of his faculties (not all) to help them defeat the bad guy, and somehow he was noted to have become even stronger than he was before despite being sealed onto a chair doing nothing for a year or two.

If we're using the strongest version of the character, I guess we should consider an unsealed version of his end of the manga power.

Status
Not open for further replies.