Games - Interview Game- Desin Edition | Page 26 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Interview Game- Desin Edition

Juviii

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Round 2-answers

ErinYES

1-You lived a sad life, not your fault, you were cursed by the stars, but dont worry, you can change this for your next life. Assuming you are given the opportunity to re-life, which zodiac sign you will choose to make your life better, and why ?

Disclaimer : due to high a demand, you cant apply for Leo's sign, selection there is strict only the very best are chosen, and right now, all the few positions we had are already filled. to adress any complaint you can write to Stars-re-life customer service : Vii-san@universe.com Ko-san@universe.com

A) Aries

B) Libra

C) Sagittarius

D) Aquarius

According to the experts it means that the person loves adventure and is philosophical. Certainly a fan of both. Also archery is badass.

Brandish

2-Thank you for answering my question in rd 1, desin. Please take the time to consider the following situation, as a man of action.

Life can grant us a partner whom we may be lucky enough to love. And at times, work and other extraneous factors can impose significant stress on our lives to the point we feel overwhelmed.

One day you come home to your partner on such a day where you feel bottomed out with no energy. The pair of you haven't communicated that day, and when you see her you instantly realise she wants to be intimate. How do you proceed?

A. Stress is mental, and so is attraction. I can overcome the negativity I feel with the power of lust. When I am close enough to smell her I'll be in the mood.

B. My problems are mine, I keep them too myself. I tell her I don't feel like being intimate that night, she'll understand.

C. I tell her about my day straight away. I want her to know when things are rough for me, I need her support.

D. Eh, I would have called her before I got home if the situation was legitimately stressful for me.

I am not a person who likes help, been alone long enough to know I can take care of myself. I don’t even like being a guest and the host offering stuff or even serving food. It’s weird as hell but it just irritates me to have someone else do something for me.

Liductan

3-What do you find hardest to do?

A. Show vulnerability

B. Forgiving others who did you wrong

C. Admit your faults/weaknesses

D. None of the above

Pretty much in synch with the question above. I don’t have that much of a problem with admitting my faults/weaknesses themselves but with the aftermath. I don’t want pity or help. Forgiving I guess depends on how you interpret it? Like, I won’t want revenge or keep a score card but I’ll cut anyone out of my life if they fuck up in a major way. Life’s short.

Vulnerability is not an issue. You can only be strong if you admit you are vulnerable. Everything else is just a facade.

Faust

4-The Body Improvement Club didn't worked out, which club will desin join instead?

A Kiki's Bruce Wayne Fan Club

B SirSamuel's Fingering Bootyhole Club

C SonOfDaws' Elk and DMT Enthusiast Club

D Xadyu's Volcanology Club

That’s a tough one. I’m certainly a fan of Bruce Wayne. I’d join any Clark Kent club at any time. Elk and DMT club would be nice to discuss some of the people Joe has on his podcast and discuss those topics more deeply so I gotta choose that one.

Daws

5-What happened to that fateful, festive turkey?

A. It combusted and almost burnt down your flat.

B. You cooked it and ate it.

C. Your flatmates lost it.

D. The landlady saw it cooking, called the fire department, and ruined your Thanksgiving.

Oof, using real life events to score points eh? Technically A and B are true for a very memorable Xmas day.. I am more proud of B since it was symbolic for the human supremacy as being at the top of the foodchain. FUG YOU TURKEY Evil 6-Imagine on the hunt for a younger husband your friend Farfalla would start making unambiguous unfomfortable advances towards you. How would you establish boundaries and put her back into the friendzone?

Evil

6-Imagine on the hunt for a younger husband your friend Farfalla would start making unambiguous unfomfortable advances towards you. How would you establish boundaries and put her back into the friendzone?

A) Desin just ghosts her because he can not deal with such advances.

B) Desin starts telling her every day about his lovely girlfriend and how much he loves her until she gets it.

C) Desin would become passive-aggressive and make her go away by herself.

D) Desin would talk to her about the issue while in the background setting her up with someone better.

I really like setting people up. The joy of seeing a plan work out the way you want it too is pure bliss. I’m also really direct when it comes to this stuff. Earned me some slaps but at least I try not to lead people on.

Hermit

7-Have you ever dressed up in women's clothing, like Joseph Joestar in this video?

A. No, I'm not that much of a fanboy, lol

B. Yes, I mean, that's normal, right?

C. I thought about it, but have not gotten to it yet.

D. I don't like Joseph Joestar.

I’d rather shave my hair into a Jotaru Cap/hair fusion.

Pom

8- When you were a younger your personality was more...

A- Outgoing than nowadays (and you have been less outgoing nowadays)

B- Shy and nowadays you can be more extroverted with others and has less troubles communicating

C- Bratty and causing troubles often (in school or with friends), but you don't do it anymore

D- Quiet, the type that people find mysterious and talk to sometimes because they know you'll keep their secrets/worries and listen to them.

It’s mostly a mixture of B and D since I was definitely the quiet type. However D resonates more because people still really trusted me for some reason even before I grew up and became a very extroverted person.

Xa-di-yu

9-The answer is really big.

A) THE ANSWER

B) Really big.

C) An elephant

D) The data given is insufficient.

This is obviously about my Ego so the answer is Really Big.

Kiki

10-Which of the followings does desin like to do the most when making love (beside pounding)?

A. kissing

B. looking in the eyes

C. hugging

D. biting

E. choking

F.groping

G. spanking

Another tough one but gotta go with kissing since it’s not as limited as the others. Never understood choking. Like, I get the power thing and being in control but 1. Prison ain’t fun and 2. I have an even better idea if she wants to have trouble breathing.

Lakhan

11-What is religion to you ?

A-just a term tht has lost its core in its evolution

B-A organized collection of belief system (includes cultural system, moral values, traditions, symbols etc)

C-A psychological tool, which is powerful weapon for communication to masses (In a good manner or in terms of manipulation depending on it use.) .

None of them really fit to be honest. On a societal level it is a tool to control masses and a good one. We wouldn’t be where we are if there wasn’t something to unite large masses of people to not kill one another for long enough to get to enlightenment and a somewhat reasonable basis for humanity to walk forward. On a personal level it would be D: It’s a story you tell yourself to make yourself feel better/superior. Nothing more than weakness.

Gajeel

12-Which of the following would be your celebrity free pass?

A) Jennifer Aniston

B) Jessica Alba

C) Rihanna

D) Rie Takahashi

If you wrote Scarlett Johannssooon it would have been a very easy choice. Not a huge fan of any of those but Jessica Alba was more of a childhood/teenage crush than the others.

Zi

13-What's the most embarrassing person thing you've done when drunk?

A) Puked on a girl while on the way to her place.

B) Made out with a girl when the girl I was dating was right next to us.

C) Broke the bed, fell on her and gave her a bloody nose (not a euphemism).
D) Got a fine for public urination while partying in Lisbon.

We had only been on two dates, no strings attached. Still a douche move. It’s embarrassing because it split our friend group apart and the other girl only did that to make her ex jealous and then disappeared.

Revo

14-Who would you rather spend a whole year in quarantine with?

A) Farfalla's argie husband

B) Rin Panda

C) Good3ye

D) Xadyu Kappa

Another really tough one. It’s more about who would I want to annoy most with LET’S GO FOR A RUN; TIME FOR A WORKOUT; THAT’S NOT HEALTHY FOOD; 8 HOURS OF SLEEP MOTHERFUCKER! So I’ll go for b) Rin Panda to have a sparring partner.

Gry

15-If desin could choose a player to be his Lover in the next Mafia Game, who would he pick?

A) Evil3ye

B) Farfalla

C) Copy Panda

D) Son of Daws

I kinda hate myself for choosing 4 options I would like to have as companeros in the MG.I hosted with 2 of them and been Hydra with Daws so those are all dope. I’ll go for Farfalla in the hopes she has enough time and hopefully to pull something as crazy as the Shingeki no Kyojin play where she almost got me lynched.

Blacktiger

16-Favourite section:

A. Manga section

B. Forum games

C. Mafia

I really enjoy interacting with you people. Manga discussions tire me out and Mafia is awesome but only active during games.

Sakura

17-Of the following which would you choose:

A. Not take a bath of any kind for 3 months but enjoy a free year of online games

B. Not have internet phone and laptop/tablet/pc/console for a whole year, but earn 100.000$ after it passed

C. Have the most gorgeous girlfriend but with the brain of a chicken

D. Have everything you desire in life, but have to take care of 10 children around 10-15 yrs old who stay at the same age forever.

I don’t even have enough time to play the games I already own.

A one year retreat in exchange for a starting capital of 100k. I’d do that right away. I would probably miss spotify the most.

Stupid people infuriate me. I’d rather fuck a microwaved grapefruit.

I’d rather have 0 children and still have a good chance at everything I desire in life.

Marmajeel

18-It's early morning, and a mysterious enveloppe appears on your doormat. It's a simple card, saying it will grant you your biggest wish. However, one wish only.

What will you wish? Choose wisely.

A. Your goals of body improvement will be reached instantly, however you must bring it up in every conversation you have.

B. The ultimate collection of MH-nudes, hardcover edition. It comes with a special and unique photograph of 1 member of your choosing. However, you will be on the cover of this beautiful collection book.

C. An experimental cooking session with Zimby for the ultimate culinary experience. However, you cannot refuse anything he makes for you, and with that, I really do mean anything.

D. You're allowed to whip Asako and Juviii as a revenge for this torture session, however you must wear a tight leather outfit while you do so.

E. One wish of your own choosing, it can be anything you want. However, every night a different player of this game will wake you up rudely - which makes you unable to go back to sleep. You cannot undo this, even with your one wish.

Fuck the journey, maintaining that body will be good enough and I could undo some damage I did to myself in the earlier days. I talk about a lot, adding that to the topics of conversation won’t hurt.

Pretty sure the MH-Nudes would sell for a lot on the NFT market. I, however would not want to be on the cover. That’s a bad sales pitch.

I’d totally be into the cooking session and eat everything except pickles and wasabi. However Body Improvement rules.

I don*t really have a sadistic streak to me. I like to fight and hit/get hit in the gym but as soon as ladies get involved my internalized misogyny appears and I just wouldn’t want to hurt one.

SLEEP IS IMPORTANT. No wish is worth the lack of sleep since it raises cancer and heart attack risk as well as…...

Farfalla

19-Pick your fav portuguese cursing word:

A. Caralho

B. Buceta

C. Cu

D. Filho(a) da Puta

E. Foda-se

In every language it’s just the best curse. Just going by numbers it’s only surpassed by Fuck and I swear a lot when speaking english and german. Not in romanian though.

Hardy

20-Who is desin?

A) An ex mod no one remembers from which area.

B) A gypsy.

C) A wannabe latino.

D) A failed mafia main host.

ALEXA PLAY SAD DESPACITO

Sam

21-Best song I introduced to you to last year in a sheep game or somewhere else?

A) Thundercat - Dragonball Durag

B) Run The Jewelz - Walking in the snow

C) That random bootyhole meme song that got you and your partner talking

Actually added that to my spotify playlist.

OMOlate

22-omo what Nen type is Desu?

A. Enhancer

B. Transmuter

C. Emission

D. Manipulator

E. Conjurer

I would probably make the most money with any other Nen Type in our world but the powered up body would be the most fun and I’d go full Allmight until the public hunts me down.

You have 24h to send a free answer question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Round 3 leaderboard

1st
: Daws= 2 points
2nd: Hermit, Lak, Gajeel= 0 points
3rd: Gry Hardy= -2 points
4th: zi= -3 points
5th: Evil= -4 points
6th: Brandish, Blacktiger= -5 points
7th: kiki, Erin= -6 points
8th: Pom= -7 points
9th: Farfalla= -8 points
10th: Xad, Marm, Liductan= -9 points
11th: Revo= -10 points
12th: Sakura= -12 points
13th: Faust= -13 points
14th: Panda= -15 points

Final Leaderboard

1st:
Daws = 8 points
2nd: Revo= 4 points
3rd: Gry, Gajeel= 2 points
4th: Hardy= -2 points
5th: Blacktiger= -5 points
6th: Hermit= -6 points
7th: Lakhan= -8 points
8th: Faust, Marmalade, Zi = -11 points
9th: Farfalla= -12 points
10th: Liductan, Brandish= -13 points
11th: Kiki, Erin= -14 points
12th: Pom = -15 points
13th: Evil= -20 points
14th: Panda = -21 points
15th: Sakura= -22 points
16th: Xadyu= -23 points

Congratulations @SonOfDaws :confetti
you are the new stalker

Last edited:

Xadyu

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
I don't even remember that but I feel like you have also become more active in recent weeks comparatively.
Knightmare did it too, the very same day. That put both of you on my radar. :lmao
I was like, "Who are these strangers showing love? :zomg"

Evil3ye

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Xad's First positive experience on MH, ugh look what you did. He will be now celebrating this yearly.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
Thank you Desu, Juvs and Asachi for playing and hosting! Refreshing round with some interesting answers. Sorry for handing the answers late too >_<

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Thank you Desu, Juvs and Asachi for playing and hosting! Refreshing round with some interesting answers. Sorry for handing the answers late too >_<
Dw, Asako caught your panda-ness and falls asleep everytime we are counting points though. :-_-

@desin24 which island did you want to visit in Açores? I bet São Miguel? it's actually the best.

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Dw, Asako caught your panda-ness and falls asleep everytime we are counting points though. :-_-

@desin24 which island did you want to visit in Açores? I bet São Miguel? it's actually the best.
I've only ever been to Sao Miguel so it's the number one destination but Ilha das Flores and Ilha do Corvo are also gonna be added on the next trip IF everything goes well. Depending on time and money we might check out the other islands but the mainland also has a lot to offer with either the Algarve or going north into Peneda-Geres being added to some time in Lisbon.

Xadyu

Reaction score
Country
Cocos Islands
Xad's First positive experience on MH, ugh look what you did. He will be now celebrating this yearly.
I marked my calendar. If covid is over, I'm holding a parade next year.

liductan

Reaction score
Country
United States
Nah, I didn't know shit about him. Only noticed he existed when he randomly complimented me a week or two/three ago. :catshrug
Exactly. You are speaking my language. Well, I did notice him way before that. A few months ago, started last year.

Copy Panda

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
China
Yo I came LAST this round??? And here I thought was gonna get positive score

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Juviii @Asako @desin24 and all you guys, thanks for hosting and playing. I partially feel like I know less about this person now than I did going in, but I guess that's part of the fun :verily

A lot of unexpected questions and answers, but all around seems pretty fun. I will say this though: We were waiting on some people quite a bit and I was prepping for MG 90 while playing so I might be biased, but I actually really appreciate the extra time we had between rounds. I was very curious to see the questions and answers, but answering was a bit time consuming for at times.

Anyhow, thanks you guys

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Thank you a lot hosts for your efforts and not cursing us all for not sending the PMs.

Thanks a lot desin for being a great celebrity, I learnt nothing about you.

And finally thank you revo for throwing HARD so we can all live in peace and pretend you didn't cheat in the first two rounds.

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
@desin24 you better remember your top 3 friends!
I hope they remember as well or else this will happen to them!

Congrats @SonOfDaws for the win and thanks @Juviii and @Asako for being good hosts :heh . Enjoyed it.

And @desin24 , it was fun reading those answers and someday would like to continue where we left off.

And yeah @Xadyu , u r stealing my position.
Very gladly. Actually expected much more dirty questions and was pleasantly surprised at the deeper questions.