Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

hi bmoredragon!! :amuse

welcome to mh ^^ have fun here and don't forget to stop by General Discussion once in a while :amuse

yeah...but you spelled his name wrong... :p

...and mine... :oh
Welcome to all the new members. Hope you guys have a great time.

Only Py can open this
but for this post a long time ago. First off I cant believe i mis-spelled his name!

Any by now you should realize i will not type correctly most of the time. I dont know why but i can type a wonderful story, but what i get marked down for is my spelling and grammer, casue well i could care less about grammer when i write a story that will make the teacher cry.

Hey you mis-spelled my name too. i was just getting revenge!

Last edited:

kluzman

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France

Hi there everybody!
I've been on the Naruto forums for a little while, and never noticed there was an introduction thread here.
So here I go! I'll take the opportunity to thank all mods, Manga Editors, translators and all the other members of MH team who are doing such a great job for us fans!! THANKS !

See you soon !

avalon26

Reaction score
Country
Mexico

Hi there, kluzman... I've seen you in the naruto forums, but hope it's not too late to say hello!
Hope to see you in the General Discussion more often...

kluzman

Reaction score
Country
France

@Yassbittar : Don't worry I'll come over here more often! Thing is, I discovered MH no more than 2 months ago, while at work, and I was just looking quickly at Naruto's news. It took me some time to start posting (I wish I was more fluent in english, it makes me feel bad when I write ununderstandable sentences) but now that I'm getting familiar with this place, I'll be visiting every part of MH as much as possible!

Please, please everybody, feel free to correct my english anytime when you see mistakes or misused words! That will be of great help to me !

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

helloooo kluzman :amuse

welcome to....the other part of MH :XD hope you stop by here more often ^^

and no worries about your English!! it's fine!! :yelling :XD ( ...you don't want to hear my French :p )

shinigami_girl_666

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

Konnichiwa, peeps! My name, well...you can call me Nova, or Shinigami. I'm a student most of the time, and a stablehand the rest of the time. I'm a real Jersey girl at heart! Yeah, we get picked on a lot, but Jersey pwns! I dun really feel like telling you my age. Maybe another time. My dream is to become either a professional artist or horse trainer. Maybe a mangaka....Anyway, i'd also love to see my favorite animal, the wolf, in the wild.

Now for the long part. Interests/Hobbies.

I (obviously) love anime and manga. i mean...i breath bleach, bleed trinity blood, my organs are made of fullmetal alchemist, my muscles made of naruto, a skeleton of rurouni kenshin and blood+ grows outta my head instead of hair lol. I draw anime more than i watch it, and my art can be found at novaluna.deviantart.com, though i'm temporarily suspended for a lil while. I also love music. I listen to Evanescence, anime soundtracks, Bleach BEATS, and a few other punk rock/metal bands. I play viola, violin, and a lil self-taught piano. I wanna learn the harp DESPERATELY, but i dun wanna drag it to school and back. Things i hate? well....athletic things of ALMOST any sort (exceptions would be hockey, horseback riding, dodgeball, and a few others). The only tv sport i like is hockey. Hey all you Phily people, can anybody say RANGER FAN? lol

Aaaaaaannnnndd.........that's all i can think of. If ya have any questions, feel free to IM me!

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

hi there Shinigami :amuse

that's some crazy physiology you've got there :blink :XD

anyway, welcome to MH ^^ nothing wrong with being from New Jersey, if we didn't have New Jersey, we wouldn't have Kevin Smith :p sooo....have fun and don't forget to stop by General Discussion once in a while! :amuse

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

A big hello for kluzman and Nova.
@kluzman: I hope you'll have a great time here and don't worry about your english. :D
@Shinigami: Awesome avatar. :XD And if you like to draw, you can try entering your work in the Art Contest. :D

And to both, stop by this section once in a while and have a great time with everyone! :D

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hey Kluzman and Shinigami =D Welcome to MangaHelpers! Feel free to ask questions and enjoy yourself!

pipopaz

Reaction score
Country
United States

Konichiwa minasa!! Genkiyo?

Hi guys! my name is Andres is really a good to share our passion: anime and manga:)

well i'll start with what i like: i like games and i would like to be a game designer in the future; i like learning lots of interesting things that not necesary are from the same field *like technology*. But what i really love is MANGA and ANIME!!!

and i really don't hate anything..

:amuse

avalon26

Reaction score
Country
Mexico

Hi popopaz!! Welcome to MH
Hey, My name is also Andres and I also like games!!
It's good that you don't hate...
Well, hope to see ya soon areound here and the General Discussion... Have a good time here!!

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Wow, welcome Andres! and i see that you've already met another Andres. :D
If you have any question having any problem with the site, send a pm to any Global Moderator or Admin. :D

pipopaz

Reaction score
Country
United States

wow that's cool, where r u from?

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

hi pipopaz :amuse

hope to see you around General Discussion!! and welcome to MH ^^

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico

Welcome shinigami_girl_66, pipopaz XD

Welcome and have a great time.

Btw I actually thought that LH was banned...i almost cried, for real.

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Welcome to everybody I've missed greeting here. Hope you all have a great time here.

:)

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hey, Pipopaz =) Welcome to MangaHelpers =D My best friend is studying to become a game designer ^__^

sophea

Reaction score
Country
United States

Hey, everybody. I'm Sophea and I'm from Redding, California. I'm actually still a student (it's what I get for taking two and half years off, oh well). Besides my love for anime and manga, my other hobbies include drawing, playing tennis, and collecting things like videogames and Magic: The Gathering cards.

I'm a pretty laid back person and I don't have any particular dislikes, except for liver (can't stand that stuff :mad ). That aside, I'm glad to be here.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

hi Sophea!! :amuse

welcome to MH! Hey, I took two years off from school too, so no worries about still being a student ^^ have fun here and don't forget to stop by General Discussion once in a while! :amuse

Status
Not open for further replies.