Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

barnmaid

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Re: Introduction Thread

hi!

i like it here,the cookies r good and they have coffee!

:occa

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Been a while since I've been in this thread - I've just had a lot of trouble with my PC lately and hmm... been playing video games, too. That did tend to distract me away from MH for a while. But anyway...!

Belated welcomes to MyOnlyStar (I've met you in my thread, hope to "hear" from you again ;) )...

...mozetsu ( hopefully you do plan on being active for more than just thanking the translators and Manga Editors here, but that's great you came out of lurking to do that ;) )

...barnmaid ( have fun in Japan, and let us know about your experiences please :) )

...Mugen ( hey, never too late to introduce yourself, but you need to talk a bit more about yourself so we can get to know you a little bit more! ;) )

...boberto ( cool, a PoT fan here... if you're really nice and sweet to Winterlion, she might keep on translating that manga for a while longer at least until we find another PoT translator! So be sure to say nice things to Winterlion all the time! )

...rai-chu ( talk a little more about yourself! All we know about you is your screenname right now ;) Or do we have to hire some shinobi and kunoichi to sneak over to your house and discover EVERYTHING about you for us? D: )

...unb0rn ( welcome and say a little more about yourself hey? )

...charmedbuttercup ( a Monster fan eh? I haven't read that yet. That's one we probably need more coverage here at - I'll look into it at some point. Welcome! )

...kiddo7 ( wait, I know you well already ;) Thanks for all your support for my reviews and hope you're continuing to enjoy it here at MH!)

Hope you all find MH a cozy place to be on the internet, and hope we're helping you getting all your manga. Any questions just let one of the blues or reds know. And a green if they're in charge of your favorite sections.

*Tempted to steal a cookie*

mitterand

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
yo

lol i have been using mangahelper since last june when i got tired of naruto fillers and then i used it for bleach and now also using it for 666 satan. i feel obliged to sign up at the forum... although i find signing onto one too many forums is eaah.. i have otakulive as my one main forum but this here is my manga base

http://www.quarrel.net/gallery/files/9/4/7/0/23448610_img.jpg
i dont know if img/ or hyperlink works... oh well..

You know, this post is more fitting for the Introduction Thread so I'm merging this with it. ~ Ayah

Sandra_18X

Reaction score
Helo from Singapore girl! :)

Hi people!
I'm Sandra, from Singapore, and I'm 18 y.o, it's pleasure to join mangahelpers.com and have a discussion with your community. I am new english learner. so, please apologize my bad english :)

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan

@Ebisu: You don't have to steal a cookie. :amuse You're welcome to take one and something to drink. (If you don't mind that it's a virtual cookie and drink. :p)

Welcome to MH Sandra_18X. Don't worry about your English, we have a lot of people here that aren't originally English speakers. (I'm one myself. :p) So have fun and happy posting. :smile-big

ps. You're free to help yourself to a virtual cookie and drink as well. ;)

white silver

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

HELLO TO ALL PEOPLE! Sorry for the one's I've not mentioned, they're just too many! Anyways, hi Sandra. You're from Singapore eh? I'd really love to go there. And don't worry. Just go to any thread and you'll feel welcome! The same goes to every new guys I have not mentioned.

Ayah

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Welcome Sandra :amuse The English in your introduction is not bad at all. Don't let it bother you because you're not the only one here whom English is not a first language (thirded :tem). Engaging in discussions would help you practice your English, and you might even pick up a new word or two ;) I hope you would enjoy, as well as learn something from this place.

[br]Posted on: November 04, 2006, 12:12:52 PM_________________________________________________Welcome too, mitterand! Sorry if I merged your topic but all introductions should be done here. It'll be hard for us to manage individual introductory topics when there are 21000+ members registered. It's good to know that you decided to make Mangahelpers your manga base :)

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
Reaction score
Country
Japan

Welcome mitterand, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. :amuse

Help yourself to a (virtual) cookie and something to drink. ;)

gothicpsyche

Reaction score
Country
Philippines

Ohayou gozaimasu! Thankies for welcoming me. Wai! People are so nice and warm here! :wtf Welcome to the newbies here, like me. :)

Ayah said:
@ charmed
Is that Kurama in your avatar? It's so cute!
Yup. I wuv this character. :redface

Gold Knight said:
...charmedbuttercup ( a Monster fan eh? I haven't read that yet. That's one we probably need more coverage here at - I'll look into it at some point. Welcome! )
Thanks for the welcome. :amuse Monster(Naoki Urasawa) is an excellent manga. Am currently at Volume 2 (16 volumes to go), but it's been one heck of a ride. I definitely recommend reading this one!

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Australia

Wth? Nowai! I wan't a cookie too! I'll trade for a waffle! :D

Selaphiel

Reaction score
Country
United States

well i don't think i need to state something obvious like "hello, i'm new" because anyone that can read can see that. i just started reading manga so i'm a little wet behind the ears but hey you gotta start somewhere right. so yeah, i hope to meet some interesting people here.

Luckas

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Italy

Selaphiel said:
well i don't think i need to state something obvious like "hello, i'm new" because anyone that can read can see that. i just started reading manga so i'm a little wet behind the ears but hey you gotta start somewhere right. so yeah, i hope to meet some interesting people here.
You'll surely do that.

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
Reaction score
Country
Japan

MadDookie said:
Wth? Nowai! I wan't a cookie too! I'll trade for a waffle! :D
*hands Waffles a cookie. :D*

Welcome to our fine forums Selaphiel. We definitely have interesting people here. :D Some of us are old verteran to manga and some newbies too. You'll fit right in I'm sure. :amuse Anyways, glad to have you here and do help yourself to some virtual cookie and drinks. :amuse And if you have any questions/problems feel free to ask any of the greens, blues or reds. (Our section mods, global mods and admins).

Tuca

Reaction score

I'm new here (as you can tell), but not really. I've lurked around for a long time, and have posted on my sister's account (Sakura26 or something, I think). I've been reading manga for quite some time, and current shounen series I adore include D.Gray-man and One Piece.

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

Nice of you to come here Selaphiel and Tuca. I have not read D.Gray-man but I surely am a big fan of One Piece just like you!

Luckas

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Italy

White Silver said:
Nice of you to come here Selaphiel and Tuca. I have not read D.Gray-man but I surely am a big fan of One Piece just like you!
If you have time try D.Gray-Man,White Silver. It is very good and a little different from usual shounen.

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

Luckas04 said:
If you have time try D.Gray-Man,White Silver. It is very good and a little different from usual shounen.
Well guess what, I'm starting to read it!! LOVELY!

minna

Reaction score
Country
Australia

Hi everyone! I'm from Australia and have been lurking around this wonderful site for a while. I love blueberry muffins as well as manga in general.

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

minna said:
Hi everyone! I'm from Australia and have been lurking around this wonderful site for a while. I love blueberry muffins as well as manga in general.
Good place for your first post! Nice to meet ya, I'm WhiteSilver, big fan of One Piece, Bleach, Naruto *and other mangas*! If you're so heavily into discussion with those 3 mangas I mentioned, check out the Naruto Toshokan, Tree Of Knowledge and Biblioteca on the left menu!

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
Reaction score
Country
Japan

An official and warm welcome to Tuca. Nice to have you come out of lurking to join us. :amuse Have fun posting. You're welcome to help yourself to some cookies and drinks (as long as you don't mind that they're virtual. :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.