Shounen - Inumaru Dashi by OOISHI Kouji | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Inumaru Dashi by OOISHI Kouji

FanOfAniManga

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Re: Inumaru Dashi by "Penguin-Kun"

Hey guys.

A few months ago, I mentioned there was an announcement on the Anime News Network about an upcoming Inumarudashi anime. Since then, I've been on the lookout for announcements for a possibly still-upcoming anime of Inumarudashi. Now, I've realized that there was a new VOMIC adaptation of the series here, released in segments this past June. I was thinking this would be a precursor to an upcoming series. A few months later, I've found absolutely nothing online announcing an upcoming anime series.

My question to all of you:
Was that VOMIC adaptation the anime referred to in the ANN article? If not, is there really an anime series coming soon?

kewl0210

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Well, I can't tell. The VOMIC was done in Flash, certainly. I dunno if that 4 episode thing counts somehow as an "anime".

I've still got like a ton of other projects to do, that I'd rather spend my time on, than this. So don't expect me to be translating this series really soon or something. Anyone else is free to do it if they're gonna do it accurately.

FanOfAniManga

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

I've still got like a ton of other projects to do, that I'd rather spend my time on, than this. So don't expect me to be translating this series really soon or something. Anyone else is free to do it if they're gonna do it accurately.
I wasn't asking anyone to in particular. I know no one wants to take on the job because it's extremely hard to catch all the Japanese cultural references and/or the series just doesn't suit anyone's taste.

In fact, I'm hoping to get to doing it myself eventually. I've peeked at the more recent chapters and it seems like it may still be fun to read.

UPDATE: Come to think about it, I just realized you were the one doing all the translations! I'm sure everyone here is fine if you still don't want to take on the job.

Last edited: