Who wins???

• Total voters

Vex_Haid

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
That is literally his power.
you saying he can copy fairy heart? oh well ig that august is now the strongest being in FT!!!!

Lobo

The Main Man
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Spain
you saying he can copy fairy heart? oh well ig that august is now the strongest being in FT!!!!
I'm saying he can instantly copy anything Irene does. What does Fairy Heart have to do with Irene or with any other character at all?

Fairy Heart isn't a magic spell. It's a physical source of raw magical power. August copies magic spells and elements, he doesn't copy "magic power", which is all Fairy Heart is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

After reading through your last posts I really feel like I just fed a troll by commenting here, huh.

LaGOAT

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
august cannot copy any magic lmao thats like saying he can copy FH and nah irene>august even tho they were stated to be equal, august got completely blitzed by acnologia meanwhile acnologia himself admitted that irene is strong + she has hax like magic draining in an instant to beat august. irene>august

Erza held her own and did some damage to irene who was stated to be as strong as august meanwhile gildarts could not do jack to august. erza>gildarts and irene>august.
yes he can he copy any magic as long it isnt a object/tool like cana lucy etc.

the only one that said to be "equal' was brandish who was wrong when irene confronted august she back down. august told her that he is the general of the spriggan and she backed down. yes acno blitz pass august he would have done the same with irene if he knew she was a dragon slayer she would have been oneshoted. acno was just playing with her. i mean her feat vs acno is comparable to wat jellal did vs acno nothing special. the moment she try to the magic drain spell august is copying it bro lol.

ur just proving my point erza hold her own and wendy able to counter her enchanement and put damage on her is proving that irene isnt a strong cause gildartz>erza lol

erza isnt stronger than gildartz lol stop it

Last edited:

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
yes he can he copy any magic as long it isnt a object/tool like cana lucy etc.

the only one that said to be "equal' was brandish who was wrong when irene confronted august she back down. august told her that he is the general of the spriggan and she backed down. yes acno blitz pass august he would have done the same with irene if he knew she was a dragon slayer she would have been oneshoted. acno was just playing with her. i mean her feat vs acno is comparable to wat jellal did vs acno nothing special. the moment she try to the magic drain spell august is copying it bro lol.

ur just proving my point erza hold her own and wendy able to counter her enchanement and put damage on her is proving that irene isnt a strong cause gildartz>erza lol

erza isnt stronger than gildartz lol stop it
So ur saying he can copy timestop or time rewind? ight

To bad cause mirajane could not tell the difference between irenes and augusts magic power lmfao and sure acno was playing with her but remember she was also holding back and she effortlessly dodged his attack no diff. how the hell is august gonna copy her magic if his magic is already drained?

Erza>gildarts, erza was able to do some damage to irene while gildarts couldn't do jack to august whos equal to irene

I'm saying he can instantly copy anything Irene does. What does Fairy Heart have to do with Irene or with any other character at all?

Fairy Heart isn't a magic spell. It's a physical source of raw magical power. August copies magic spells and elements, he doesn't copy "magic power", which is all Fairy Heart is.

After reading through your last posts I really feel like I just fed a troll by commenting here, huh.
How can he instantly copy it? he cant copy magic if his magic gets instantly drained lmao

Cool does not change the fact that irene can just drain his magic instantly and there is no proof that august can copy irenes magic, well he probably can but he can't if she already used it like she can just turn august into a rat lmao

"troll" sure

Lobo

The Main Man
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Spain
So ur saying he can copy timestop or time rewind? ight
Yes. He can.

Erza>gildarts, erza was able to do some damage to irene while gildarts couldn't do jack to august whos equal to irene
Make up your mind, is August inferior to Irene or equal to her? You're switching up both arguments in each post.

how the hell is august gonna copy her magic if his magic is already drained?
How can he instantly copy it? he cant copy magic if his magic gets instantly drained lmao

Cool does not change the fact that irene can just drain his magic instantly and there is no proof that august can copy irenes magic, well he probably can but he can't if she already used it like she can just turn august into a rat lmao
Alright, have you read the Alvarez arc or have you just looked up the characters skills on some VS forum?

Here are the facts:
1- There is proof August can copy Irene's magic: August can copy any non-holder-type magic. Irene's magic isn't dependant on objects, hence it's not holder-type, hence August can copy it. It would be a different matter if Irene's power level was on a whole different league than August but it's not. As you have pointed out yourself, their raw "magic power" is comparable, so she's not above his hax.

You don't need panels of August copying every single character's magic to know he can copy them. We also never saw him copy Ajeel's spells as far as I remember, but we know he can copy them, because that's simply August's ability. His powers were properly explained to us readers.

2- You're asking "how can he instantly copy it", which is what makes me doubt you have read the Alvarez arc. August spent the arc instantly copying every spell. That's why no one without holder magic could even hope to injure him, not because his durability is otherwordly, but because he instantly copies spells and instantly uses his new dominion over said spells to undo them before they injure him, even when he's seeing them for the first time.

In case you did read the arc but didn't understand August's powers: the reason why Gildarts managed to injure him only with holder magic is because while August can also instantly copy said magic, it's a magic that only works through a certain object's power, and he's missing said object to nullify the spell even if he has copied it.

That's why Gildarts performed so poorly against him: not because he's "weaker than Erza" or weak in general, but because August's magic is just a broken hax unlike any other Spriggan's. When you compare Gildart's fight to Erza's you're missing both the context of August hax and the entire context of them being family and there being personal feelings holding Irene back.

Which is to say, if August can instantly copy any spell fast enough to avoid any damage coming from them, he can also instantly copy any draining spell to avoid the draining in time. Too bad for Irene.

I will add that August being injured was stupid either way, since he could have "cubed out" of the way of the holder-type spell attack or used any other in his arsenal to defend, but whatever. Even with that he didn't go down for good.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
I will add that August being injured was stupid either way, since he could have "cubed out" of the way of the holder-type spell attack or used any other in his arsenal to defend, but whatever. Even with that he didn't go down for good.
We know he copied Midnight's refraction, so he could've used that. Refraction = immunity from anything non organic. This includes tools

And he was barely injured after taking the all out attack from Gildarts as well. He used suicide attack for no reason, against a Gildarts crippled and incapable of damaging him any longer.

Alverez arc 🤡 🤡

Also you're wasting time responding to the dude. He's either trolling or has mental issues lmao

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Yes. He can.

Make up your mind, is August inferior to Irene or equal to her? You're switching up both arguments in each post.

Alright, have you read the Alvarez arc or have you just looked up the characters skills on some VS forum?

Here are the facts:
1- There is proof August can copy Irene's magic: August can copy any non-holder-type magic. Irene's magic isn't dependant on objects, hence it's not holder-type, hence August can copy it. It would be a different matter if Irene's power level was on a whole different league than August but it's not. As you have pointed out yourself, their raw "magic power" is comparable, so she's not above his hax.

You don't need panels of August copying every single character's magic to know he can copy them. We also never saw him copy Ajeel's spells as far as I remember, but we know he can copy them, because that's simply August's ability. His powers were properly explained to us readers.

2- You're asking "how can he instantly copy it", which is what makes me doubt you have read the Alvarez arc. August spent the arc instantly copying every spell. That's why no one without holder magic could even hope to injure him, not because his durability is otherwordly, but because he instantly copies spells and instantly uses his new dominion over said spells to undo them before they injure him, even when he's seeing them for the first time.

In case you did read the arc but didn't understand August's powers: the reason why Gildarts managed to injure him only with holder magic is because while August can also instantly copy said magic, it's a magic that only works through a certain object's power, and he's missing said object to nullify the spell even if he has copied it.

That's why Gildarts performed so poorly against him: not because he's "weaker than Erza" or weak in general, but because August's magic is just a broken hax unlike any other Spriggan's. When you compare Gildart's fight to Erza's you're missing both the context of August hax and the entire context of them being family and there being personal feelings holding Irene back.

Which is to say, if August can instantly copy any spell fast enough to avoid any damage coming from them, he can also instantly copy any draining spell to avoid the draining in time. Too bad for Irene.

Damn there goes the august wank

I'm just saying that she was stated to be equal to him but she beats him due to hax Lmfao

Both

1. yeah true but he can't copy her magic if she drains it from his already, she was drain it instantly before august can react besides even if he copies some of her magic how will he use it to beat her? she has better skill then him

2. I don't remember august instantly copying spells that can drain your magic in a second, or i don't remember him having any counters to enchantments, even if he can copy them how will he use it to beat irene? someone that made acno admit that she is strong vs someone that is scared shitless of him and got blitzed by him.

I don't agree with the fact that cana injured august but ok oh and august has no counters to her dragon form lol i doubt that he copied DS magic already or knows it

I agree that irene was holding back but so was august, they were holding back around at the same level but erza still managed to hold her own much better then gildarts did

Too bad cause august can't copy her spells if she already drained it or if she already turned him into a mice, and lets not forget the fact that she is much better at combat then august is since she was no selling anything erza had and her combat skills>>>erzas and she is also faster then august cause we all know that august got instantly blitzed by acnologia however irene effortlessly dodged an attack from acno and again she was not even trying
tbh it looked like the acnologia was giving it a little bit of effort honestly

We know he copied Midnight's refraction, so he could've used that. Refraction = immunity from anything non organic. This includes tools

And he was barely injured after taking the all out attack from Gildarts as well. He used suicide attack for no reason, against a Gildarts crippled and incapable of damaging him any longer.

Alverez arc 🤡 🤡

Also you're wasting time responding to the dude. He's either trolling or has mental issues lmao
lol irene also killed herself to august is not the only one
"troll" says the dude that cant debunk anything i said

Lobo

The Main Man
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Damn there goes the august wank

I'm just saying that she was stated to be equal to him but she beats him due to hax Lmfao

Both

1. yeah true but he can't copy her magic if she drains it from his already, she was drain it instantly before august can react besides even if he copies some of her magic how will he use it to beat her? she has better skill then him

2. I don't remember august instantly copying spells that can drain your magic in a second, or i don't remember him having any counters to enchantments, even if he can copy them how will he use it to beat irene? someone that made acno admit that she is strong vs someone that is scared shitless of him and got blitzed by him.

I don't agree with the fact that cana injured august but ok oh and august has no counters to her dragon form lol i doubt that he copied DS magic already or knows it

I agree that irene was holding back but so was august, they were holding back around at the same level but erza still managed to hold her own much better then gildarts did

Too bad cause august can't copy her spells if she already drained it or if she already turned him into a mice, and lets not forget the fact that she is much better at combat then august is since she was no selling anything erza had and her combat skills>>>erzas and she is also faster then august cause we all know that august got instantly blitzed by acnologia however irene effortlessly dodged an attack from acno and again she was not even trying
tbh it looked like the acnologia was giving it a little bit of effort honestly

lol irene also killed herself to august is not the only one
"troll" says the dude that cant debunk anything i said
Okay, I give up on trying to get you to understand how August's magic works, since apparently you believe Irene can instantly oneshot anyone in the manga, but I'll try to get you to understand why your Acnologia comparison doesn't hold up.

Your whole argument to decide Irene is above August revolves around how differently they reacted to Acnologia, right?

- On one hand, August saw a serious Acnologia blitz and effortlessly murder Serena and he was logically scared; he chose not to die a meaningless death and to not engage Acnologia.
- On the other hand, Irene saw Acnologia (who didn't know idea she was a dragon slayer or even that she was an enchanter at all) playing around with her and she took the chance to cast a spell that basically made her run away from Acnologia without really fighting him at all.

Now, let me refresh your memory. If you have read the manga, you might know there was an arc prior to this where Acnologia engaged most of Fairy Tail in combat at the same time, right?

Would you say every single member of Fairy Tail, Mest included, was stronger than August because they engaged Acnologia instead of running away? Going by your logic, they were all even stronger than Irene since they engaged Acnologia in dragon form and they actually tried to win instead of running away like her from a lowly Acnologia in human form.

Let me refresh your memory further now.

During that fight, Gildarts was shown. He had already faced Acnologia, and he was scared shitless watching FT fight him, despite him being stronger than all of his fellow guild members at the time. Why was he scared? If you remember, he told us himself: the Acnologia that was playing around with Fairy Tail in that scene was nothing at all, by his own words, like the Acnologia that Gildarts had met, and he knew if Acnologia was in his serious mood there wouldn't even have been a fight scene; he would have just annihilated Fairy Tail in a single page.

Before we were even shown Acnologia had a human form, we had already been introduced to a crucial aspect of his character: how different his aura and power is when he's playful and when he's serious. Irene got lucky she met the playful Acnologia who had no idea she was also a dragon slayer.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

-----------------------

Btw, guys, what does this all have to do with this Irene vs Jellal, Laxus and Gildarts?

Was this all to say "if Gildarts is weaker than August who's weaker than Irene then he loses this"? If that's the case, way to ignore any kind of context from the August fight. Losing to his hax says nothing about Gildart's power level.

Last edited:

Vex_Haid

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Okay, I give up on trying to get you to understand how August's magic works, since apparently you believe Irene can instantly oneshot anyone in the manga, but I'll try to get you to understand why your Acnologia comparison doesn't hold up.

Your whole argument to decide Irene is above August revolves around how differently they reacted to Acnologia, right?

- On one hand, August saw a serious Acnologia blitz and effortlessly murder Serena and he was logically scared; he chose not to die a meaningless death and to not engage Acnologia.
- On the other hand, Irene saw Acnologia (who didn't know idea she was a dragon slayer or even that she was an enchanter at all) playing around with her and she took the chance to cast a spell that basically made her run away from Acnologia without really fighting him at all.

Now, let me refresh your memory. If you have read the manga, you might know there was an arc prior to this where Acnologia engaged most of Fairy Tail in combat at the same time, right?

Would you say every single member of Fairy Tail, Mest included, was stronger than August because they engaged Acnologia instead of running away? Going by your logic, they were all even stronger than Irene since they engaged Acnologia in dragon form and they actually tried to win instead of running away like her from a lowly Acnologia in human form.

Let me refresh your memory further now.

During that fight, Gildarts was shown. He had already faced Acnologia, and he was scared shitless watching FT fight him, despite him being stronger than all of his fellow guild members at the time. Why was he scared? If you remember, he told us himself: the Acnologia that was playing around with Fairy Tail in that scene was nothing at all, by his own words, like the Acnologia that Gildarts had met, and he knew if Acnologia was in his serious mood there wouldn't even have been a fight scene; he would have just annihilated Fairy Tail in a single page.

Before we were even shown Acnologia had a human form, we had already been introduced to a crucial aspect of his character: how different his aura and power is when he's playful and when he's serious. Irene got lucky she met the playful Acnologia who had no idea she was also a dragon slayer.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

-----------------------

Btw, guys, what does this all have to do with this Irene vs Jellal, Laxus and Gildarts?

Was this all to say "if Gildarts is weaker than August who's weaker than Irene then he loses this"? If that's the case, way to ignore any kind of context from the August fight. Losing to his hax says nothing about Gildart's power level.
when did i say that she can one shot anyone? lmao she can one shot most people tho

on one hand acnologia did not bother to talk to god serena cause he was not worthy
on the other hand acnologia took his time to talk to irene cause she was worthy and strong

idk why you brought the mest being stronger then irene thing up if you literally just debunks it by yourself lmao

cool even if acnologia WAS playful (he looked like he was giving a little bit of effort) irene was also being playful lmao

it has something to do with irene vs gildarts,laxus and jellal because jellal and gildarts who are stronger then laxus got fodderized no diff by august and we are scaling irene off of august