Conditional - Irene Belserion vs Jellal, Laxus and Gildarts | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Conditional Irene Belserion vs Jellal, Laxus and Gildarts

Who wins???

• Total voters

Fyron

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
That sword was the same sword imbued with DS magic.
First of all , no proof of that since whenever swords are imbued with DS magic they glow. Example Erza's swords. You can't see the sword glowing in the picture.

And secondly , doesn't matter , she was already coughing up blood from a headbutt by Erza , no dragon would get hurt by a headbutt like that.

Human form and Dragon form aren't the same , further proven by the fact Irene's universe one could affect Acnologia , if he was in his dragon form he wouldn't have been affected even a tiny bit from it.

Jko

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Was contradicted the moment Nebal was beaten without killing a single person

I guess Erza's face had a DS enchantment on it too lol
Except he was beat by Irene not FT lol.

Yes like Irene did have a big gash that covered her neck to her torso lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

First of all , no proof of that since whenever swords are imbued with DS magic they glow. Example Erza's swords. You can't see the sword glowing in the picture.

And secondly , doesn't matter , she was already coughing up blood from a headbutt by Erza , no dragon would get hurt by a headbutt like that.

Human form and Dragon form aren't the same , further proven by the fact Irene's universe one could affect Acnologia , if he was in his dragon form he wouldn't have been affected even a tiny bit from it.
The sword doesn't have to glow to be enchanted. DeS nor Fire DS swords were glowing.

That headbutt was because she got hit in an open wound from slash she got prior. She already took Erzaxs sword strike to the head with no pain and Erza's headbutt <<<< sword strike lol.

Fyron

Reaction score
Country
India

The sword doesn't have to glow to be enchanted. DeS nor Fire DS swords were glowing.

That headbutt was because she got hit in an open wound from slash she got prior. She already took Erzaxs sword strike to the head with no pain and Erza's headbutt <<<< sword strike lol.
Obviously they were , they were very much glowing. Their colour changed from black to bright white. I call that glowing.

Should that really change my opinion ? Dragon's durability > Human's headbutt. The fuck does it matter if it's an open wound. You're saying she's a literal dragon even when human.

And last , you didn't address my point about Human Acnologia. Irene managed to affect Human Acnologia with her universe one , she wouldn't have affected Dragon Acnologia even a bit considering his scales >>>> her magic.

Jean Grey

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Croatia
That was bcs of Wendy. She took Erza's attack she took to the head without pain and it was from a more severe attack yet she felt pain from a lesser attack? That doesn't make sense.

Yes, but no human in this verse can just take a sword to the face from someone like Erza w/o dying. She didn't even defend the attack as well.

Zeref taught her how to do it lol.

How would a Dragon loose their scales from a transformation when we know that transformation can't actually turn them into human?
doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense. I can give you dozens of stuff that doesn't make sense (I'll give you one on my last sentence).

Madmole literally did.

at first, yeah and it was a spell. she probably learned how to do it Acnologia style.

it literally can. how can literal dragons transform into humans??? how can a literal NATURAL DRAGON WHO WAS BORN AS A FREAKING DRAGON SUDDENLY BECAME HUMAN PERMANENTLY!?!?!!? EVEN IF HE LOST HIS POWER HE SHOULD STILL BE A DRAGON BUT HE IS NOW A HUMAN :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg

imagine ant becoming a human because he lost magic power like wtf :notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis

Last edited:

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
What? He still would've been affected. Because what moved was the ground he was standing on, not he himself.

If he was flying, that would be a different case

how can a literal NATURAL DRAGON WHO WAS BORN AS A FREAKING DRAGON SUDDENLY BECAME HUMAN PERMANENTLY!?!?!!? EVEN IF HE LOST HIS POWER HE IS STILL A DRAGON BUT HE IS NOW A HUMAN :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg :yodawg

imagine ant becoming a human because he lost magic power power like wtf :notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis:notlikethis
IKR,

What in the flying fuck was THAT? :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman

Fyron

Reaction score
Country
India
What? He still would've been affected. Because what moved was the ground he was standing on, not he himself.

If he was flying, that would be a different case
I used to think so too earlier , but then I think I remember Irene specifically stating that she has teleported Acnologia into the ocean as that was her main objective.

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
I used to think so too earlier , but then I think I remember Irene specifically stating that she has teleported Acnologia into the ocean as that was her main objective.
I think that was just a figure of speech.

people even made a meme about it.

how Acnologia is swimming with dolphins LFMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IKR,

What in the flying fuck was THAT? :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman
that was so badly written. I would understand if he cannot be human because they transform from Dragon into HUMAN, not the other way around.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia

So? Doesn't change the fact that he couldn't kill anyone.

Yeah, and Erza made her cough up blood with a common headbutt to the chin lol. Eileen could always be damaged normally.

LaGOAT

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Rigel except that attack seems to be a close range attack gildartz jellal and laxus has mid range-long range attacks laxus can just law her that’s game

Last edited:

Vex_Haid

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Imagine thinking the boys have a chance in R1. Gildarts>=FP god serena. gildarts=Jellal and laxus. irene is already way above god serena and can no diff him she no diffs r1 and its an even bigger stomp if she uses hax even if u dont wanna scale them off of god serena gildarts was getting toyed around by august and irene>=august by brandish's statements that she is equal or stronger then august but brandish never said that august might be stronger then her.

she gets one shot in R2

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Laxus and Gildarts could solo. Jellal isn't needed.

WoWfan

Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Irene takes this considering that even August takes down Jellal and would have took down Gildarts too, Laxus would not be able to do much besides his DS hax

ShaLIGHTNING

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Laxus + Jellal should be enough both rounds from what I’ve witnessed, adding Gildarts would be icing on the cake.

against August tho, all 3 of them would be useless and low diffed. And no I’m not a Irene=August believer.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
arguments for Irene are getting funnier each week.

it's one thing to argue her beating one of them but all 3 of them at once???

Irene fans are going crazy.

. And no I’m not a Irene=August believer.
Good. No one should be as August is definitely stronger.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Irene takes this considering that even August takes down Jellal and would have took down Gildarts too, Laxus would not be able to do much besides his DS hax
Except Eileen isn't August. Context is too hard, is it?

The reason August no diff'd Jellal and was no diffing Gildarts was because he was immune to all their magic. In pure physical stats, August was superior to Gildarts but not by a big margin

Human Eileen was struggling against Erza + Wendy, and then against Erza alone after Wendy went down. Human Eileen is Erza tier in physical stats by feats, superior maybe, but in the same tier. She's far higher only in MP.
Gildarts definitely solo her human form. Laxus or Jellal can potentially solo her human form, and even if they lose it won't be by less than an extreme diff

Dragon Eileen got one shot by Erza with DS magic. Laxus one shots the moment he gets a clean hit. Pretty sure Jellal and Gildarts can create the distraction needed for Laxus

Irene fans are going crazy.
At this point we have to conclude that they're being intentionally disingenuous.

The context of August no diffing Jellal and Gildarts should be clear to anyone with basic understanding of how August's magic works

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Human Eileen is Erza tier in physical stats by feats.
And that's only x792 Erza. After her Laxus fight, Erza physical stats > Irene

At this point we have to conclude that they're being intentionally disingenuous.
They are. They're trying to argue that Selene took that attack because she wanted to or because she was :"caught off guard" like lmao wtf.

The context of August no diffing Jellal and Gildarts should be clear to anyone with basic understanding of how August's magic works
Exactly, take away August's hax or replace it with something not as OP and he get's mauled as well.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
And that's only x792 Erza. After her Laxus fight, Erza physical stats > Irene
Yes.

I assumed the fantasy battle was about the good guys in their x792 selves.

If we're talking about x793, anyone of the three can solo human Eileen unless some major retconn is incoming.

Laxus might have improved enough to dodge Eileen's attack and one shot with DS magic. Even if we give benefit of doubt that dragon Eileen can catch and one shot Laxus (that's being very generous), adding Jellal or Gildarts alone would allow Laxus to get a clean blow.

ShaLIGHTNING

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
We should give shoutouts to August tanking Gildarts' finishing move (which he wasn't immune to!) without receiving a single scratch from it, no way Irene is ever doing such thing.

I'm not trying to downplay her at any means, she's the 2nd strongest Spriggan, I'm fine with this opinion, but I can see God Serena or Larcade taking her one on one like other Spriggans could take those other two one on one.

She's great but let's not overrate her to the point of been able to take down those 3 bulldogs single handedly (still talking about their Arbaless selves tho, haven't read 100 YO quest so wouldn't be able to debate about x793 events).

Last edited:

Vex_Haid

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
How tf did so many people came... i did not even expect one person to come due to how dead this thread was...

Laxus and Gildarts could solo. Jellal isn't needed.
How the fuck could they solo? gildarts was getting toyed around by august and would have lost to god serena. laxus needed a powerup to one shot Wall LOL

Irene solos end of story she is the no.1 spriggan, she is well above august since august got blitzed by acnologia meanwhile irene surprised him, blasted him back and made him admit that she is strong and she easily dodged an attack from acnologia + hax.

irene>august>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The wanked trio
Deal with it
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Laxus + Jellal should be enough both rounds from what I’ve witnessed, adding Gildarts would be icing on the cake.

against August tho, all 3 of them would be useless and low diffed. And no I’m not a Irene=August believer.
Mirajane literally could not tell the difference between august and irenes magic power, and brandish said that irene might be stronger then august but she never said that august might be stronger then irene.

LOL AT LAXUS AND JELLAL SOLOING LMAO, laxus was getting bullied by Wall Eetho and jellal needed his strongest attack to beat neinhart. both of them are weaker then god serena if they weren't then wouldn't have they been the strongest people on ishgar?

besides laxus tied with erza and irene was taking on her while holding back