Conditional - Irene Belserion vs Jellal, Laxus and Gildarts | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Conditional Irene Belserion vs Jellal, Laxus and Gildarts

Who wins???

• Total voters

Axiomus

Mangahelper
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Erza wasn't holding back. She went all out. Literally used up all of her MP.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Cool thats called DS immunity, it could have been that Irene was not fully immune to DS magic yet lmao anyways i never talked about dragon forms i was talking about human forms where both august and irene are DG level (not including selene if she did lose to suzaku because then she would be a fodder since suzaku is a weak af fodder).
"Dragons are immune to magic specifically intended to counter them" - single digit IQ take incoming from the legendary Vex_Haid

sharkai

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
No she wasn't. Erza and Wendy managed to land a few blows. The duo basically countered everything Eileen tried until Eileen jumped bodies.

On bold part.
I believe he's individually far above them, Collectively, nope

Also, Laxus managed to destroy Natsu and Gajeel with a single roar, justifying Laxus >>> Natsu/Gajeel. Natsu/Gajeel managed to do something only after Laxus wasted most of his MP casting FL on the entire city
Human Eileen tried to put Erza down, but failed. Erza dodged and tanked Eileen's explosions. She needed dragon form to put down Erza, and of course I agree dragon Eileen >> Erza in stats
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Look at this chapter and tell me this isn't a near even fight. People are getting ridiculous
This wrong. Eileen only got hit when was having her first conversation with her daughter. Even levy can land a hit on acno, if he meets his girlfriend like this.

The duo countered nothing. Only wendy wws countering her, because of type of magic. This wendy later one shots white witch who one shot laxus plus Mira plus gajeel plus so many more. Aka this means nothing.

In the final round natsu took everything laxus had other than heaven Halbert and took out laxus. Why aren't you saying ff natsu is near laxus tier.
We know Eileen was tired of her life. That was why she tried to swap her body. And also we find human Eileen durability to be plus gildarts and about against tier at minimum (taking an enhanced erza strike to her head while completely distracted)

As for Eileen not having a move to wreck to erza or wendy is more of a plot thing. You believe laxus could causally one shot ajeel but Eileen and August cant one shot wendy or cana.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Erza wasn't holding back. She went all out. Literally used up all of her MP.
She was holding back. Its literally in the manga

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
She was holding back. Its literally in the manga
No, she wasn't. She may have been holding back in the beginning, but then Laxus told her to stop. By the end of the fight, Erza literally used up all her power.

You can't use up all your power and still claim you were holding back.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
This wrong. Eileen only got hit when was having her first conversation with her daughter. Even levy can land a hit on acno, if he meets his girlfriend like this.

The duo countered nothing. Only wendy wws countering her, because of type of magic. This wendy later one shots white witch who one shot laxus plus Mira plus gajeel plus so many more. Aka this means nothing.

In the final round natsu took everything laxus had other than heaven Halbert and took out laxus. Why aren't you saying ff natsu is near laxus tier.
We know Eileen was tired of her life. That was why she tried to swap her body. And also we find human Eileen durability to be plus gildarts and about against tier at minimum (taking an enhanced erza strike to her head while completely distracted)

As for Eileen not having a move to wreck to erza or wendy is more of a plot thing. You believe laxus could causally one shot ajeel but Eileen and August cant one shot wendy or cana.
Except Levy won't damage Acno. Erza managed to make Eileen bleed from her stomach

Yes, Wendy countered enchantment while Erza fought. They collectively countered Eileen.

Cause Laxus exhausted most his MP on Fairy Law. Before that he literally downed Natsu and Gajeel with a single roar

Wendy had Erza protecting her, and Cana had Gildarts protecting her.
August can't down Cana as long as Gildarts is around. Yes I do believe that. August literally attempted to do it, and Gildarts got in his way. Soo.......
Anyway, I will say August fight was PIS & CIS because he should technically have timestop, transport etc, since he had already seen those magics in action, but never used them. He also had zero reason to use ars magica after Gildarts exhausted his ONLY means of damaging August.
Eileen fight was PIS & CIS as well. She could've just crushed Erza's head immediately after breaking her bones, instead of pulling a meteor giving Erza time to go "it's cause she's Erza"
I'm not denying that there was PIS and CIS involved in the fights. But I will say that, as long as long as August engaged in conventional combat, he can't down Cana because of Gildarts. As well as, human Eileen can't down Wendy because of Erza

Last edited:

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
No, she wasn't. She may have been holding back in the beginning, but then Laxus told her to stop. By the end of the fight, Erza literally used up all her power.

You can't use up all your power and still claim you were holding back.
What do you mean MAY.
Its in the manga. Are you also gonnna say aconologia MAY be stronger than levy.

Yes, after getting injured she went as serious as she was against ajeel. And lost because of magical exhaustion

Except Levy won't damage Acno. Erza managed to make Eileen bleed from her stomach

Yes, Wendy countered enchantment while Erza fought. They collectively countered Eileen.

Cause Laxus exhausted most his MP on Fairy Law. Before that he literally downed Natsu and Gajeel with a single roar

Wendy had Erza protecting her, and Cana had Gildarts protecting her.
August can't down Cana as long as Gildarts is around. Yes I do believe that. August literally attempted to do it, and Gildarts got in his way. Soo.......
Anyway, I will say August fight was PIS & CIS because he should technically have timestop, transport etc, since he had already seen those magics in action, but never used them. He also had zero reason to use arm magica after Gildarts exhausted his ONLY means of damaging August.
Eileen fight was PIS & CIS as well. She could've just crushed Erza's head immediately after breaking her bones, instead of pulling a meteor giving Erza time to go "it's cause she's Erza"
I'm not denying that there was PIS and CIS involved in the fights. But I will say that, as long as long as August engaged in conventional combat, he can't down Cana because of Gildarts. As well as, human Eileen can't down Wendy because of Erza
You said they were landing hits. I proved those hits would have landed on acno as well.

Erza plus wendy did that. Again Eileen was caught unaware. August got run through butter knife when caught unaware

Doesnt matter. August and Eileen both could create an explosion that should have taken down wendy and cana.
So what laxus wasted his mp. He should still be able to put down natsu. I mean you don't seems to care about erza being knocked unconscious,thinking she is about to die and general lack of mp when she faced hades, why does it matter so much in ff arc

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
All Laxus had to do to win during the Harvest Festival was not use Fairy Law. The MP saved from not using Fairy Law could be spent spamming more heavenward halberds.

What do you mean MAY.
Its in the manga. Are you also gonnna say aconologia MAY be stronger than levy.

Yes, after getting injured she went as serious as she was against ajeel. And lost because of magical exhaustion
Seriously? That's what you're focusing on? It doesn't matter if you held back in the beginning of a fight if you end up using up all your power by the end. You still went all out in that fight. Erza went all out against Laxus.

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
All Laxus had to do to win during the Harvest Festival was not use Fairy Law. The MP saved from not using Fairy Law could be spent spamming more heavenward halberds.

Seriously? That's what you're focusing on? It doesn't matter if you held back in the beginning of a fight if you end up using up all your power by the end. You still went all out in that fight. Erza went all out against Laxus.
Without fairy law he most likely would have been soloed by erza plus happy.
Fairy law is hax. It has nothing to do with laxus powers, just like gmg cana

Yes, its interesting, things you dont like goes in maybe category
And it does matter. You are more injured and have less mp when you are serious

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
You said they were landing hits. I proved those hits would have landed on acno as well.

Erza plus wendy did that. Again Eileen was caught unaware. August got run through butter knife when caught unaware

Doesnt matter. August and Eileen both could create an explosion that should have taken down wendy and cana.
So what laxus wasted his mp. He should still be able to put down natsu. I mean you don't seems to care about erza being knocked unconscious,thinking she is about to die and general lack of mp when she faced hades, why does it matter so much in ff arc
You're just playing semantics at this point. Erza can damage Eileen, Levi can't.
Also, you hypotheticals aren't even similar. Erza got in the hits during combat.

Eileen was literally in a battle. No excuse of getting caught unaware, and no she wasn't unaware either.
On contrast, August was dealing with an ally, who backstabbed him.

Actually, now that you put it that way, yes you're right on that. It's PIS. But they engaged in physical combat, including Zeref. What can we do lol, it is what it is, and under that circumstance, they can't down the weak links among good guys because the strong ones protect.
Because that's how villains and heroes work in FT lol, we both know it.
In OS arc, Natsu was actually defeated by Cobra, he was out cold for a while. He then got destroyed by Zero. And then he went onto fight Zero again, and in fact fought with MORE vigor than before, even before Jellal gave him golden flames and got him into DF.
In Alverez arc:
Natsu ran a massive gauntlet which involved darkness Gray, Zeref and Acno. Erza was almost off'd twice in the arc by Ajeel and Neinhart. Sure she got healed, but that's only her injuries, the exhaustion remains (that's how Wendy's heal works). She then fought berserk soldiers, who managed to injure her and give her trouble, and then went onto face Eileen as if nothing had happened before, as good as new. FFS she jumped to sky to destroy a meteor with all her bones broken lol

ald7mi_99

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Cool erza was holding back cause she does not wants to hurt friends

and if wendy did not do jack to irene lmao. jellal,laxus and gildarts getting destroy here sorry but its true

Cool thats called DS immunity, it could have been that Irene was not fully immune to DS magic yet lmao anyways i never talked about dragon forms i was talking about human forms where both august and irene are DG level (not including selene if she did lose to suzaku because then she would be a fodder since suzaku is a weak af fodder).

Cool and so was neinhart, yet if she enlarged herself to that size then she would have done just as good as gajeel since brandish>base gajeel (im sorry but everyone was scared shit of brandish's magic meanwhile they didn't feel a thing from gajeels) and irene and august>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>brandish, which should atleast make them DG tier and above fodder suzaku who is just fodder wizard level

Show proof that timestop or other hax wont work since they aren't immune to magic like acno, there only hope is ignia whos fire is yet to be scalable to SF or igneel powered natsus.

anyways irene no diffs this ima write about this in another post
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Alright so everyone here should read and listen. irene wins and it isn't even close

Ok so first of all lets get started to her scaling with erza, irene was deadass holding back the entire feat cause she literally had feelings for her and she could have killed erza twice as it shows here
and again erza was enchanced by wendy for like half the fight and still was not able to do jack to her (irene was holding back and toying around with her) and she didn't just no sell this attack from a bloodlusted enchanted erza but she was also fast enough to make a flower like shape out of it
sure erza pushed her to dragon form and she was holding her own against irene but this does not mean that jellal,gildarts or laxus can do the same if they can show proof also just cause erza pushed irene to her dragon form does not mean that irene was at FP irene was just mad and wanted to get rid of erza quickly so thats why she wen't dragon form and again irene was holding back to some extent

another one of her feats is being no diffing mira by her presence alone
and then she tortures her like nothing
and sure she is mira and laxus,jellal and gildarts scale above her but they wont take out mira with there magic alone or beat her as easily at best laxus would about mid diff her same goes for jellal and gildarts would probably low-mid diff her but unlike them irene no diffed her with her very existance alone and ik this is not that impressive but she blocked a enchanted erzas attack like nothing. meaning she could easily do the same to laxus,jellal or gildarts

Next we have is her feats against acnologia. heres her literally surprising acno and pushing him back a bit (he literally struggled to stop it a bit as it shows him maintaining his spot on the ground)
then she blasted him back again (he was not able to see it) and this time it took him some time to maintain his spot (it should be obvious cause in the image it legit shows him struggling a little bit to stop from being blasted away)
and in here she effortlessly dodged an attack from a surpressed acnologia (you can tell by his expression that he was having fun and was trying a little bit)
oh did i hear wank? Oh i'm sorry but acnologia himself says that it is not wank and this should easily put her speed above everyone here like how are they even gonna tag her? and look she even caught acnos interest unlike the other 3

Next we have her scaling to august (i honestly think she is above him but whatever) here brandish states that irene rivals august in terms of power (in the anime she said that irene can actually be stronger then august tbh)
so this should atleast mean that irene=gildarts and we all know for a fact that august no diffed jellal and his guild and he was also no diffing gildarts and playing around with him till gildarts found out his weakness. and laxus is the weakest of the 3 so he should be slightly weaker then jellal. this should atleast mean that august>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gildarts>jella>laxus and we all know that irene is atleast equal to august. heres more evidence that irene is atleast equal to august
and heres more proof (mira could not tell the difference between there magic power)
and again the moment lucy and mest saw base august they knew for the fact that even natsu or any other mage they knew could not beat them so that should include these 3. so now explain how the hell is someone that is atleast equal to august if not stronger gonna lose here? and gildarts the strongest one of the 3 admitted that if god serena was alive then he would be able to give him a extreme diff fight and only smart people know that irene>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>god serena.
whoever still thinks the trio wins idk what yall are smoking (everyone here stomps suzaku tho)

And then finally we have her hax and she has alot honestly like body switch she can just instant body switch with them as it shows here
none of the boys have a counter to this nor do they have a counter to her atmospheric energy blasts (the ones she used to blast acnologia back) and if it was enough to blast acno back and make him struggle a little then it will be a one shot against these fodders. and she can also make the ground explode etc + alot of enchantments and honestly i don't see the boys having a counter to each and every one of them. she can literally just transform them into rats or nullify there attacks into nothing but liquid like she did to erzas swords or irene can just give a buncha rocks life (like how she gave juliet and heine life since they were swords) and then enchant them to the point where even the trio would struggle against them and just one shot them when they are tired (she can one shot them if they are healthy to)

I dare someone to still argue on the boys behalf for me
hi, i didn't post anything for a long time but dude you made me because by far you are the worst one debate with in this section(nothing person but your posts and flawed arguements made me write that and also you are acting like you are the author of this manga and everyone is wrong and you are the only one right) now i'm gonna respond to some of your arguements that you posted and show that you even contradict yourself to show that you are right about something.

you said that acno laughing while fighting irene means that he is serious and strugling while in another thread you said that zancrow laughing means that he is not serious, see that you contradict yourself there to make a point.

you said that irene>DG even though a nerfed merc stomped the whole team natsu while they were enchanted by wendy and also a stronger versions and they needed a help from another DG to beat him, also a nerfed aldo it took the efforts from all FT members to beat him, while irene get pushed to extreme diff battle from only wendy and erza and she wasn't holding back like you said turning into a dragon and spam a fucking meteor deosn't man that you are holding back.

irene feats against acno were replicated by jellal and jellal did it in a better way too and yet you didn't take them seriously and take irene ones as an absloute arguements you take what you want and discard the ones you don't, jellal blocked in attack from acno and also pushed dragon acno back and also erza pushed a dragon acno back and i know you would see that acno was jobbing against jellal which he is but so as against irene he was jobbing and i will use your laughing point to prove it since laughing means you are not serious in your logic.

mira was too exauhsted after battling juliet and heine so kicking the already dead body isn't impresive.

and also you keep mentioning that suzaku is fodder and if selene get defeated by him is fodder a nerfed DG who stomped the whole team natsu(irene was having difficulties against only two members of natsu's team)said that selene is stronger than him and suzaku wounded this DG massively which makes him without even thinking >irene and august.

and also you keep saying that everyone is wanking suzaku while what you are doing with irene is beyond wanking.

and this is my one and only reply for you cuase i can't keep on debate someone still believes that tartarus are still releavnt and can beat some of the spriggans and the dragon eaters.

bye bye

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Without fairy law he most likely would have been soloed by erza plus happy.
Fairy law is hax. It has nothing to do with laxus powers, just like gmg cana

Yes, its interesting, things you dont like goes in maybe category
And it does matter. You are more injured and have less mp when you are serious
How? Erza and the rest of the guild were down from thunder palace.

Funnily enough, Fairy Glitter maxes out the MPF, and was said to be comparable to Fairy Law in power.

So petty. No, it doesn't matter. If you use up all your power at any point in the fight, you went all out in that fight. It doesn't matter if Erza held back in the earlier parts of the fight, because she went all out in the end.... And still didnt outclass Laxus. So they're equals.

And no, you dont get more injured and have less MP when you are serious. You get injured when you get hit. You lose MP when you use magic. Nothing to do with being serious.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
hi, i didn't post anything for a long time but dude you made me because by far you are the worst one debate with in this section(nothing person but your posts and flawed arguements made me write that and also you are acting like you are the author of this manga and everyone is wrong and you are the only one right) now i'm gonna respond to some of your arguements that you posted and show that you even contradict yourself to show that you are right about something.
LMFAO

I had decided earlier that I wouldn't engage with this guy anymore, but his takes are getting worse and worse by every post. To the point that I couldn't resist anymore LMAO. Almost as if it's bait. I've never seen anyone like this before.

ald7mi_99

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
LMFAO

I had decided earlier that I wouldn't engage with this guy anymore, but his takes are getting worse and worse by every post. To the point that I couldn't resist anymore LMAO. Almost as if it's bait. I've never seen anyone like this before.
exactly i couldn't resist not respoding to him and he keep saying dare to prove me wrong and everytime he get debunked he comes with something worse than the previous one

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
How? Erza and the rest of the guild were down from thunder palace.

Funnily enough, Fairy Glitter maxes out the MPF, and was said to be comparable to Fairy Law in power.

So petty. No, it doesn't matter. If you use up all your power at any point in the fight, you went all out in that fight. It doesn't matter if Erza held back in the earlier parts of the fight, because she went all out in the end.... And still didnt outclass Laxus. So they're equals.

And no, you dont get more injured and have less MP when you are serious. You get injured when you get hit. You lose MP when you use magic. Nothing to do with being serious.
Thunder Palace is not laxus powers. And it requires setup before hand. So unless you mean laxus may solo natsu and gajeel not fairy tail

My point, fairy law means nothing for laxus powers. Laxus might have been tier below erza still be able to do that fairy law

Maybe. It does, because you waste mp and get injured while being non serious. If you were serious from get go, you wouldn't have gotten hit in the first place.

you said that acno laughing while fighting irene means that he is serious and strugling while in another thread you said that zancrow laughing means that he is not serious, see that you contradict yourself there to make a point.

you said that irene>DG even though a nerfed merc stomped the whole team natsu while they were enchanted by wendy and also a stronger versions and they needed a help from another DG to beat him, also a nerfed aldo it took the efforts from all FT members to beat him, while irene get pushed to extreme diff battle from only wendy and erza and she wasn't holding back like you said turning into a dragon and spam a fucking meteor deosn't man that you are holding back.

irene feats against acno were replicated by jellal and jellal did it in a better way too and yet you didn't take them seriously and take irene ones as an absloute arguements you take what you want and discard the ones you don't, jellal blocked in attack from acno and also pushed dragon acno back and also erza pushed a dragon acno back and i know you would see that acno was jobbing against jellal which he is but so as against irene he was jobbing and i will use your laughing point to prove it since laughing means you are not serious in your logic.

mira was too exauhsted after battling juliet and heine so kicking the already dead body isn't impresive.

and also you keep mentioning that suzaku is fodder and if selene get defeated by him is fodder a nerfed DG who stomped the whole team natsu(irene was having difficulties against only two members of natsu's team)said that selene is stronger than him and suzaku wounded this DG massively which makes him without even thinking >irene and august.

and also you keep saying that everyone is wanking suzaku while what you are doing with irene is beyond wanking.

and this is my one and only reply for you cuase i can't keep on debate someone still believes that tartarus are still releavnt and can beat some of the spriggans and the dragon eaters.

bye bye
I didn't read all the posters points but some of your points aren't valid.
I just want to mention the following
1) acno laughing. The manga made this clear. Acno ignore ft in tenrou arc, he ignore igneel in tartarus, he ignored august in alverzec. Yet when he came across Eileen, he was different. Manga made it clear. His point is valid.
Zancrow or others are irrelevant. They dont behave like acno. When Manga shows them laughing, they behave like normal human beings.
2) not exactly same. We only saw dragon Eileen for only a second. We know she can one shot natsu and erza easily. Thus one can make dragon Eileen comparable to 50% merc. I dont agree but they can
3) Eileen feat against acno are special, jellal feats weren't. I guess one can look at the feat and say they are same or jellals is better. But Eileen left a lasting impression on acno. Jellal did not.
4) people should wait for placing suzaku after end of arc. Mishma can always disappoint

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Gillarts was able to fight August relatively well, so he can put up the same against Irene, solo.

That leaves the others as back up to land winning blows. In scenario 2, Laxus' DSM will be relied upon.

Sure Irene is one of the strongest characters but she's facing 3 people on the tier below her (X792), one who us efficient against her scales in S2.

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gillarts was able to fight August relatively well, so he can put up the same against Irene, solo.

That leaves the others as back up to land winning blows. In scenario 2, Laxus' DSM will be relied upon.

Sure Irene is one of the strongest characters but she's facing 3 people on the tier below her (X792), one who us efficient against her scales in S2.
Gildarts hits will do nothing to dragon irene. He is not a ds. Meanwhile casual swipe of irene will one shot him. He isn't lasting a minute against dragon irene. Dragon Irene physical stats are far above august

You're just playing semantics at this point. Erza can damage Eileen, Levi can't.
Also, you hypotheticals aren't even similar. Erza got in the hits during combat.

Eileen was literally in a battle. No excuse of getting caught unaware, and no she wasn't unaware either.
On contrast, August was dealing with an ally, who backstabbed him.

Actually, now that you put it that way, yes you're right on that. It's PIS. But they engaged in physical combat, including Zeref. What can we do lol, it is what it is, and under that circumstance, they can't down the weak links among good guys because the strong ones protect.
Because that's how villains and heroes work in FT lol, we both know it.
In OS arc, Natsu was actually defeated by Cobra, he was out cold for a while. He then got destroyed by Zero. And then he went onto fight Zero again, and in fact fought with MORE vigor than before, even before Jellal gave him golden flames and got him into DF.
In Alverez arc:
Natsu ran a massive gauntlet which involved darkness Gray, Zeref and Acno. Erza was almost off'd twice in the arc by Ajeel and Neinhart. Sure she got healed, but that's only her injuries, the exhaustion remains (that's how Wendy's heal works). She then fought berserk soldiers, who managed to injure her and give her trouble, and then went onto face Eileen as if nothing had happened before, as good as new. FFS she jumped to sky to destroy a meteor with all her bones broken lol
Damage?
you are saying human Irene is in the same tier as erza. Even august got damaged by cana. He isn't cana tier

Doesn't matter she is literally in battle. She is for the first time talking to her daughter. She has many conflicting emotions. Even if aconologia is in Middle of battle with his girlfriend, and he blocks her slap, I assure you, levy will easily land a hit. Who can expect a little girl to be above gmg lfd natsu

My point is laxus faught natsu, Eileen faught erza, no one is on the same tier. And yes, being tired does effect performance, by a lot

ald7mi_99

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Thunder Palace is not laxus powers. And it requires setup before hand. So unless you mean laxus may solo natsu and gajeel not fairy tail

My point, fairy law means nothing for laxus powers. Laxus might have been tier below erza still be able to do that fairy law

Maybe. It does, because you waste mp and get injured while being non serious. If you were serious from get go, you wouldn't have gotten hit in the first place.

I didn't read all the posters points but some of your points aren't valid.
I just want to mention the following
1) acno laughing. The manga made this clear. Acno ignore ft in tenrou arc, he ignore igneel in tartarus, he ignored august in alverzec. Yet when he came across Eileen, he was different. Manga made it clear. His point is valid.
Zancrow or others are irrelevant. They dont behave like acno. When Manga shows them laughing, they behave like normal human beings.
2) not exactly same. We only saw dragon Eileen for only a second. We know she can one shot natsu and erza easily. Thus one can make dragon Eileen comparable to 50% merc. I dont agree but they can
3) Eileen feat against acno are special, jellal feats weren't. I guess one can look at the feat and say they are same or jellals is better. But Eileen left a lasting impression on acno. Jellal did not.
4) people should wait for placing suzaku after end of arc. Mishma can always disappoint
man you've been arguing with alot of people about irene since she apeared what is going to change by debating with you i can reply to your point easily but it's useless, look irene is strong and she in the top 10 strongest character and nobody can deny that but what is annoying is putting her in level that she never reached and will never reach since she is dead and also giving her feats that she didn't do and abilties that she didn't show, saying that she is stronger than DGs, or comparble to nerfed merc like you said really do you compare someone who stomped the whole team natsu while boosted to someone who barely handlend only two members from the team , do you compare someone who got taken out by a slash from an enchanted sword to someone who tanked a secret art plus the whole combined effort of team natsu??, irene is obviosly stronger than the trio (individually) put all together they can do it if just ds sword slash would take her out how can she handle a secret art from laxus for example.

and about suzaku his feats of taken down erza and natsu already puts him above irene and also august him injuring selene heavily is just put icing on the cake and even if he got defeated in the future by erza thats put erza above irene also it's not going to take what suzaku achieved till now.

lastly as i wrote above irene is in the top 10 character in FT but giving her things she didn't do is what's annoys.

sharkai

Reaction score
Country
United States
man you've been arguing with alot of people about irene since she apeared what is going to change by debating with you i can reply to your point easily but it's useless, look irene is strong and she in the top 10 strongest character and nobody can deny that but what is annoying is putting her in level that she never reached and will never reach since she is dead and also giving her feats that she didn't do and abilties that she didn't show, saying that she is stronger than DGs, or comparble to nerfed merc like you said really do you compare someone who stomped the whole team natsu while boosted to someone who barely handlend only two members from the team , do you compare someone who got taken out by a slash from an enchanted sword to someone who tanked a secret art plus the whole combined effort of team natsu??, irene is obviosly stronger than the trio (individually) put all together they can do it if just ds sword slash would take her out how can she handle a secret art from laxus for example.

and about suzaku his feats of taken down erza and natsu already puts him above irene and also august him injuring selene heavily is just put icing on the cake and even if he got defeated in the future by erza thats put erza above irene also it's not going to take what suzaku achieved till now.

lastly as i wrote above irene is in the top 10 character in FT but giving her things she didn't do is what's annoys.
No I dont think you can or you wouldn't have raised those points which are obvious wrong like acno and zancrow laugh. Nor would you mentio just a ds sword (without mentioning just a ds punch killed acno)

And different senerios means something. Marin handled entire team natsu as well. Fairy tail team at start is nowhere near the team at the end. The start is the hype phase of the bad guys. You relaying on it does not look good on you. Remember just looking at brandish was making igneel power in natsu act out. And now everyone believes natsu can one shot average Spriggans.

Suzaku feats against natsu and erzs put him on marin level. You will actually see bdsk level at the end. When the good guys are serious

Dragon Irene came across severe pof erza. There is no way she could win. Merc never faced something like this. Dragon Irene meanwhile can one shot natsu, erza and gildarts, one by one. Merc hasn't shown that either. Comparing merc event with irene makes no sense. Its like thing alverzec gajeel would take out fh zeref.

As for this fight. They can't do anything
Because only one who can hurt dragon Eileen is laxus. And laxus is no where near pof erza and his strongest move can easily be handled by Eileen. And eveyone here is one shottable by Eileen.

People here aren't talking about that. All they see is erza+wendy vs laxus + jellal + gildarts

And since they think erza is technically weak, everyone and their mother can one shot dragon Eileen. To them pof doesn't exist.
Many people here also believe serena could damage dragon Eileen somehow.

Last edited:

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
So, base on this logic, I can say Natsu is slightly stronger than Gajeel. He exaust nearly all his MP reserve to a close match. Exausting his MP to the point he was expecting Gajeel to stop fighting means he did all out against him. Right ?

Reread the fight Natsu vs Aldoron God Seed to see the gap between the Natsu who exausted his MP reserve facing a friend, and the one who unleashed all his power to destroy a foe who wanted to kill everyone.

By analogy, Erza's power function is same in process. Erza who fought Laxus was as "serious" as Natsu facing Gajeel. Erza, who fought Irene with her broken bones, was highly in another league because the Deus Sema was a menace for all her people.

ald7mi_99

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
I normally give reasonable points.
As I gave with you. Some of your counter arguments weren't valid like acno and zancrow laugh.

And different senerios means something. Marin handled entire team natsu as well. Fairy tail team at start is nowhere near the team at the end. The start is the hype phase of the bad guys. You relaying on it does not look good on you. Remember just looking at brandish was making igneel power in natsu act out. And now everyone believes natsu can one shot average Spriggans.

Suzaku feats against natsu and erzs put him on marin level. You will actually see bdsk level at the end. When the good guys are serious

Dragon Irene came across severe pof erza. There is no way she could win. Merc never faced something like this. Dragon Irene meanwhile can one shot natsu, erza and gildarts, one by one. Merc hasn't shown that either. Comparing merc event with irene makes no sense. Its like thing alverzec gajeel would take out fh zeref.

As for this fight. They can't do anything
Because only one who can hurt dragon Eileen is laxus. And laxus is no where near pof erza and his strongest move can easily be handled by Eileen. And eveyone here is one shottable by Eileen.

People here aren't talking about that. All they see is erza+wendy vs laxus + jellal + gildarts

And since they think erza is technically weak, everyone and their mother can one shot dragon Eileen. To them pof doesn't exist.
Many people here also believe serena could damage dragon Eileen somehow.
reasonble points???! like irene beating DG who said by the author that they are=acno

and also you just made up a feat for irene one shooting natsu and erza and gild one by one? she couldn't one shot wendy man stop this made up feats you says merc hasn't shown this that applies to irene too since she hasn't shown that too.

and about the acno laugh acno was luaghing alot when came across wendy and erza and jellal does that mean that those three above are=irene and stronger than igneel too?

abilties that's simple marin was toying with the team cuase nobody had conuter to him if brandish didn't interrupted the fight lucy will summon gemine and counter him(just like how she countered jacob hax who is alot stronger than marin and herself)suzaku feats were pure strength he didn't relay into any hax ,another ex would be august even though irene=august, august can take the trio easily while irene will struggle becuase august hax is not getting countered by them and they only chance is relaying to physical which he is great in too, while irene who got taken out by a sword slash ((pof or not that was a simple slash))will not handle a secret art.

and if i'm relaying in hype to much then you are relaying on pof far above to much and it doesn't look good on you.