Discussion - Will Crocodile use Buggy to manipulate Wano? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Will Crocodile use Buggy to manipulate Wano?

electricmastro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Recently had the thought of what would happen if Cross Guild went to Wano so that Crocodile could get Pluton after he happened to find that out, possibly from Caribou, and that Buggy was the one to introduce himself to Momo, Yamato, and the others in Wano.

Seeing as how Buggy was friends with Oden, Inu, Neko, and Momo in the past, and how Yamato read about Buggy in Oden's journal, such as his explanation of how Buggy couldn't go to Laugh Tale due to sickness, I could see quite a bit of potential for Oda to act on while Luffy is away from Wano.

Crocodile would not only learn more about Pluton, but also potentially gain an army for Cross Guild in the form of Beast Pirate remnants. Momo, Inu, and Neko initially might also be understanding of Buggy wanting to finally go to Laugh Tale enough to give him Wano and Zou's poneglyphs, which would all tie back to what he said about him being Pirate King.

Yamato is also naive to the wider world and, going by the newspapers, might see Buggy as not only Oden's old dear friend and Luffy's accomplice who also tried to save Roger's son Ace, but also as a hero trying to eliminate Luffy's enemy, the Marines, by putting bounties on their heads. It might even lead to Yamato allying with Cross Guild, potentially setting up a character arc for her as to how willing she'd be to appease to Cross Guild because Buggy was Oden's friend.

Not saying all of this is guaranteed to happen, but I suppose it's just interesting to think about Crocodile being finally able to get closer to Pluton, and advancing Cross Guild, because of Buggy.

Last edited:

Vanshrimp

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
not any sooner, because right now i cannot imagine baggy do anything without cross guild permission, and right now i don't think cross guild is aiming to go against luffy and his grand fleet.

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
not any sooner, because right now i cannot imagine baggy do anything without cross guild permission, and right now i don't think cross guild is aiming to go against luffy and his grand fleet.
Crocodile has shown interest in Pluton in the past, so I'm sure he'd still be interested enough in it now to go to Wano to find out more about it, as well as get the Road Poneglyph that's there. He doesn't even know that Luffy gave his flag for them to put up, and seeing it there prob wouldn't stop him if it meant getting closer to Pluton.