Is Zahard under the protection of an ultra powerfull Axis? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Is Zahard under the protection of an ultra powerfull Axis?

akio18

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Romania
Hi, guys! We know from the story that neither Enryu or Phantaminium had any intention of killing Zahard bcz if they did desired it considering how ridiculously powerfull they are, Zahard would've been dead by now. So, I have to wonder: If Arlen is in some way related to the god outside, possibly a retainer if not bloodline, could Zahard, who has insight and could sense fate before entering the tower be the same? Bcz if so, it would have to be an ultra powerfull Axis considering Phanta, who tops the 5th rank in the universe didn't want to mess with him. There is so much that we don't know, for example is it a rule that another axis souldn't mess with the story of one of his peers? We know that whoever created the tower is not the Conquering King, supposedly the strongest axis, but a duke, which still means very powerfull if we consider nobility, dukes are just below princes, but that would still not make the '' god of the tower'' Phanta material. So, what do you guys think?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think so. If Phanta is indeed the one who helped Arlen I think he is simply curious to see what will happen.Plus I doubt Zahard would like to be supported by an Axis.

akio18

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Phanta is not the god outside the tower. He is to young considering his relation to Urek. Enryu stormed the tower thousands of years before Urek. As for Zahard it would be strange not to have any relationship with a higher power since Arlen is in someway connected to the god of outside. If he wants to become an axis himself wouldn't it be best to know what to expect?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

P. S. : You said that Zahard wouldn't like to be supported by an axis, yet he gets a lot of support from floor guardians in the form of contracts. I mean well what I say.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Phanta is not the god outside the tower. He is to young considering his relation to Urek. Enryu stormed the tower thousands of years before Urek. As for Zahard it would be strange not to have any relationship with a higher power since Arlen is in someway connected to the god of outside. If he wants to become an axis himself wouldn't it be best to know what to expect?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

P. S. : You said that Zahard wouldn't like to be supported by an axis, yet he gets a lot of support from floor guardians in the form of contracts. I mean well what I say.
Too young? We don't know anything about his age, do we?

Axis and Guardians are different. The Irregulars had to interact with them to climb and they usually stay on their floors. Axis are pretty much omnipotent. If Zahard was supported by an Axis then only another one would be able to defeat him.

akio18

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Too young? We don't know anything about his age, do we?

Axis and Guardians are different. The Irregulars had to interact with them to climb and they usually stay on their floors. Axis are pretty much omnipotent. If Zahard was supported by an Axis then only another one would be able to defeat him.
Dear Demonspeed, from the story we know that Urek and Phanta knew each other before entering the tower. We also know that Phanta was a normal human that awakened. We know that this happened before Urek entered the tower. We also know from the ranking administration that Urek was confident enough he could defeat Phanta. From this I deduce that: Urek and Phanta knew each other when they were still human, otherwise Urek would've know he stood no chance against an axis. Hence Phanta is relatively young, aprox 500 years old if we take into account Urek's age. As for guardians, they are considered the gods of the tower. Mobility aside, they can teleport anyone anywhere in the tower as seen with Yu Han Sung and Evankhel in the last station arc. There is also Headon who isn't restricted to a floor. To sum it up, I find it strange that neither Enryu nor Phanta attacked Zahard almost as if not wanting to disturb the story woven by the axis who created the tower.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Siu made the point that phantainum could fart the tower out of existence if he wanted to. To the best of our knowledge a trillion trillion ureks at a trillion times their full power with full intent to kill would get unilaterally foderized by phanta. Omnipotence > urek(X) - x being whatever non infinite number.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Dear Demonspeed, from the story we know that Urek and Phanta knew each other before entering the tower. We also know that Phanta was a normal human that awakened. We know that this happened before Urek entered the tower. We also know from the ranking administration that Urek was confident enough he could defeat Phanta. From this I deduce that: Urek and Phanta knew each other when they were still human, otherwise Urek would've know he stood no chance against an axis. Hence Phanta is relatively young, aprox 500 years old if we take into account Urek's age. As for guardians, they are considered the gods of the tower. Mobility aside, they can teleport anyone anywhere in the tower as seen with Yu Han Sung and Evankhel in the last station arc. There is also Headon who isn't restricted to a floor. To sum it up, I find it strange that neither Enryu nor Phanta attacked Zahard almost as if not wanting to disturb the story woven by the axis who created the tower.
Rather unlikely IMO. We know that Urek entered the Tower because he followed Phanta and it's rare for him to be the one to do that to begin with.

Most people believe that Urek simply doesn't want to admit that Phanta would wreck him because of his own pride/arrogance. I agree with this.

And it would be in character.

Kenneth Latorre

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
No.
There is no reason for that.

not only is an axis capable of erasing the entire tower out of existence as stated by SIU, but even a non axis like Enryu was said by SIU to be to much for the story at the moment, calling him an overpowered gamer (munchkin)

there is no way in hell that is a thing.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Rather unlikely IMO. We know that Urek entered the Tower because he followed Phanta and it's rare for him to be the one to do that to begin with.

Most people believe that Urek simply doesn't want to admit that Phanta would wreck him because of his own pride/arrogance. I agree with this.

And it would be in character.
Hmmm, I don't think we have much reason to think that. We have to consider a few points:

1.- Tower residents don't know phataminum is an axis. We don't even know if tower residents know what an axis is.
2.- We don't know if urek knows phantaminum is an axis. I think it's a safe bet that urek knows about axis in general though. I don't think urek is unhinged or outright stupid enough to think he can take on someone with actual omnipotence.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hmmm, I don't think we have much reason to think that. We have to consider a few points:

1.- Tower residents don't know phataminum is an axis. We don't even know if tower residents know what an axis is.
2.- We don't know if urek knows phantaminum is an axis. I think it's a safe bet that urek knows about axis in general though. I don't think urek is unhinged or outright stupid enough to think he can take on someone with actual omnipotence.
By "Most people" I was referring to us readers. Urek doesn't like the fact that he is ranked below Phantaminum but I am sure that deep down he knows he is no match for him.

SuperTurtle

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Zahard is protected by the tower so in a way, he is protected by whoever is behind the tower.
Phanta and the"God of the outside" may not want to deal with Zahard because it would mean antagonising the owner of the tower.

But there are too many unknown to even theorise anything. What is the tower made for ? By whom ? What are the goals of Phanta and the God of the outside ?
Without answering these questions, it is impossible to understand the dynamics between all of these characters.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Zahard is protected by the tower so in a way, he is protected by whoever is behind the tower.
Phanta and the"God of the outside" may not want to deal with Zahard because it would mean antagonising the owner of the tower.

But there are too many unknown to even theorise anything. What is the tower made for ? By whom ? What are the goals of Phanta and the God of the outside ?
Without answering these questions, it is impossible to understand the dynamics between all of these characters.
I wouldn't say it's like this. The same Tower admitted Baam who is fated to defeat him. Even among the Guardians there are some who are against Zahard now.

SIU said that Phantaminum is a Top 5 Axis which means at worst there are only four people stronger than him. If Zahard is protected by an Axis then how is he even going to lose?

SuperTurtle

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I wouldn't say it's like this. The same Tower admitted Baam who is fated to defeat him. Even among the Guardians there are some who are against Zahard now.

SIU said that Phantaminum is a Top 5 Axis which means at worst there are only four people stronger than him. If Zahard is protected by an Axis then how is he even going to lose?
What I mean by protected by the Tower is the fact that Hockey can't look at Jahad. His eyes that came from Enryu have no problem to look at the fates of Urek, Gustang, data Eduan and even the MC Bam. But data Jahad was off limits; he even refered at him as an absolute area protected by the Tower. Jahad was selected by the Tower to be the king.

As for the Administrators opinions, they do not matter. They are individuals beings who do not represent the creator of the Tower.

About Phanta, being top 5 means there are beings stronger than him. The Tower could also belong to a collective of Axis. And even if it belongs to an axis weaker than Phanta, he may not want to start a war just for the sake of the Tower. It is hard to say how much this story matters in the extanded univers.

To be honest, I no longer take seriously what SIU says. He wrote his story about Axis decades ago and changed many things since then.
And Jahad will lose because Bam is backed by at least one higer being, maybe two if you count Phanta. It seems that the Tower is a war by proxy fought by multiples axis or gods or whatever ; and our protagonists are used as pawns.
And Jahad may not lose, what makes you think he is the final boss ? Him and Bam may even team up in the futur.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
A super powerful axis have never been mentioned before
The word axis itself means a lot
They like semi-gods.

akio18

Reaction score
Country
Romania
Just one question: In exchange for taking on the responsibility of managing this story, he is given a powerful authority over the events that occur in the story. He is able to "write" records that cannot be erased or changed. This is taken from the wikia. The question is who gives an axis authority? Are we going the seinarukana way? If you don't know what seinarukana is, search Rogas.