I should have gone to Shiratorizawa. | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

• Slap mosquitoes

• Touch da nose

• I'd like a pause

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
it's in the manga?

I watched the drama (both the old and the remake). they were amazing, especially the remake one (barely remember the old one cuz it's a very long time ago)

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey the arc was pretty damn good.
I would have saluted any reason for going to Japan honestly.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
@GrySun now you have to take all of them to Japan

revo how are you feeling about the latest Haikyuu chap? Sure didn't see that coming, it's a really huge step :XD I think it's a pretty interesting "development" at least, and I have faith the manga will continue to be great
You mean chapter 369, right?
When I read it the first time I cried like a baby, especially with the graduation panels and Hinata's crying face (by the way the art was gorgerous in the latest chapters :0). Kageyama's final character development was the best part for me though, I felt so proud and liking his character far more, still kept crying while reading though :XD
That "several years later" surprised me a lot. I thought it was going to be in the route of showing the new Karasuno, I was pretty hyped for it, to see Yacchan as a main manager, Hinata and Kageyama, the new members, etc.
Reading the comment section where I read the series most people was disappointed and I was a little bit too (also I have to admit I wanted them to win this one, I know it might be generic but everything ended too bittersweet; what do you think about that?), tho this big time skip has me hyped too. Really really curious about it, I just hope it centers totally on Hinata, since his character tensed at the end of the first part.

Still I trust Furudate's writing a lot, so I believe this second part of Haikyuu should be great too! :nod
Just spammin poor rebz shit:XD
My girl revo loves it when I spam her thread. :hurr
This thread is being surrounded by boys :worrybunny:hurr

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
revo @ CA 2019

gnut

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ikr....been a while since I was referred to as a boy....

All man lil'lady:XD

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@GrySun now you have to take all of them to Japan

You mean chapter 369, right?
When I read it the first time I cried like a baby, especially with the graduation panels and Hinata's crying face (by the way the art was gorgerous in the latest chapters :0). Kageyama's final character development was the best part for me though, I felt so proud and liking his character far more, still kept crying while reading though :XD
That "several years later" surprised me a lot. I thought it was going to be in the route of showing the new Karasuno, I was pretty hyped for it, to see Yacchan as a main manager, Hinata and Kageyama, the new members, etc.
Reading the comment section where I read the series most people was disappointed and I was a little bit too (also I have to admit I wanted them to win this one, I know it might be generic but everything ended too bittersweet; what do you think about that?), tho this big time skip has me hyped too. Really really curious about it, I just hope it centers totally on Hinata, since his character tensed at the end of the first part.

Still I trust Furudate's writing a lot, so I believe this second part of Haikyuu should be great too! :nod
We can go without him just fine :aomine

Yup, was talking about 369.

I had teary eyes, too, such great character development :emobirb The art's been outstanding lately, you could basically feel their emotions. Think it was a more than worthy conclusion to this arc, but I agree that this timeskip was a bit of a shock. I can easily see why some people would be disappointed, but I also think it was an interesting move that opens a lot of possibilities. Funnily enough, Furudate was joking about making an "Olympics arc in Brazil" three years ago (think he/she even said in 3 years lol), so I wonder if that's what's going to happen down the line.

Anyway, as much as I will miss Karasuno if we've truly moved on from that. it's going to be awesome to see Hinata and everyone else grown-up or at least a few years older. Lots of possibilities, that alone makes it exciting.
And more Hinata focus is always welcome :nod

Oh and about not winning the tournament, I'm pretty fine with that. It felt like a natural development, just like real life, not everything turns out well in the end. As they say, failure is just fine, as long as you learn from it. Definitely wouldn't have minded them winning, but as long as the story continues to be good, I'm okay with that.

Hopefully some hype times ahead of us. The anime's not too far away either :zomg

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
It was just a jab at revo saying you need to take us to Japan, bc I've gone there more often than you :p

Anyway, you still have a PM to answer and photos to show :hmph
That‘s on revo not on me :hmph

And I know, will find some time these days for it.

Reactions: Nii

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
@Nii couldn't agree with your opinion more, did you read the new Haikyuu? :wtf

@GrySun watched Detective Conan Movie 23 last night and it was amazing, a MG with a Conan theme would be perfect. :D
:zomg
A beauty <3.
"Why does she favor a pair of crows?" because she's the coolest.