Results are only viewable after voting.

Sky

Tenbatsu (天刑)
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Is this a "please confirm that you are 18" website?

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@Nii couldn't agree with your opinion more, did you read the new Haikyuu? :wtf

@GrySun watched Detective Conan Movie 23 last night and it was amazing, a MG with a Conan theme would be perfect. :D

A beauty <3.
"Why does she favor a pair of crows?" because she's the coolest.
Conan is totally my next theme for a normal mechanic-less game you know :nod But voting decided JoJo goes first. Will you play that one? I recall you wondering what a Gry game is like :nrr

revo

ଘ(੭°ᵕ°)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Is this a "please confirm that you are 18" website?
Yes, which is why you shouldn't come here.
Conan is totally my next theme for a normal mechanic-less game you know :nod But voting decided JoJo goes first. Will you play that one? I recall you wondering what a Gry game is like :nrr
You totally convinced me to play a Gry game then :zomg will take a break and not play the JoJo one, but I will keep up in the next ones.
But really the Conan series is kinda like if MG got it's own anime series :lmao

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
You totally convinced me to play a Gry game then :zomg will take a break and not play the JoJo one, but I will keep up in the next ones.
But really the Conan series is kinda like if MG got it's own anime series :lmao
Break huh :nah The Conan one will prolly be sometime next year or the year after that depending on the time.

And yes it totally is :lmao Maybe liking Conan is what makes me like MGs :hmm

Nii

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@Nii couldn't agree with your opinion more, did you read the new Haikyuu? :wtf

@GrySun watched Detective Conan Movie 23 last night and it was amazing, a MG with a Conan theme would be perfect. :D

A beauty <3.
"Why does she favor a pair of crows?" because she's the coolest.
Ofc I did :wtf

Definitely didn't expect to see so many of them again in the very first chapter. Yachi and Hinata sure have grown up :o I know some don't like that so many years were skipped, but I think that depicting a somewhat similar journey (with Interhigh and that stuff) would have been difficult, so the timeskip allows for an entirely new story and part of their life. Still not sure how it will go from here, but I hope we'll get the Hinata vs Kageyama match eventually :3 This new arc feels like it's off to a good start :pleased

Kiki

Stargazer
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Taiwan
revo-pyon you should join every set contest :nod

Nii too :nod

revo

ଘ(੭°ᵕ°)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Break huh :nah The Conan one will prolly be sometime next year or the year after that depending on the time.
MG are fun but I get stressed easly, I need to fix that, but I always skip some games until to play a new one.
And yes it totally is :lmao Maybe liking Conan is what makes me like MGs :hmm
I used to dislike mystery/crime generes until I started with some books and the Detective Conan manga, now I really enjoy anything that involves crime themes, so I was glad to find that there was a MG here too when I joined MangaHelpers. :nod
Ofc I did :wtf

Definitely didn't expect to see so many of them again in the very first chapter. Yachi and Hinata sure have grown up :o I know some don't like that so many years were skipped, but I think that depicting a somewhat similar journey (with Interhigh and that stuff) would have been difficult, so the timeskip allows for an entirely new story and part of their life. Still not sure how it will go from here, but I hope we'll get the Hinata vs Kageyama match eventually :3 This new arc feels like it's off to a good start :pleased
I also really love how Hinata changed his training, and he looks so cute too; Yacchan looks beautiful now, not only cute :blush
About chapter 371, most part of the fandom prefers to go with the only-school-plot route but this is very nice and refreshing. I loved the atmosphere of this chaper, was very nostalgic (the photo he has as wallpaper for his phone made me cry).
Also OIKAWA, I expected lots of charcters to show up but not him :XD their interactions were always pretty cool, and if the Hinata vs Kageyama happens soon, would be nice to see Oikawa helping Hinata in some way.

We could start using the Haikyuu discussion thread :Haha
revo-pyon you should join every set contest :nod

Nii too :nod
I actually had fun doing the Naruto set contest :nod I still regret not doing the Sailor Moon one.
Could try with banners too, depends on which theme wins the poll ^^

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
MG are fun but I get stressed easly, I need to fix that, but I always skip some games until to play a new one.
Do you know which aspect of it stresses you the most? Lying, pressure not to mess up etc.?

revo

ଘ(੭°ᵕ°)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Do you know which aspect of it stresses you the most? Lying, pressure not to mess up etc.?
It used to be lying (since I got mafia roles in my first games) since I was pretty bad at it and I didn't want to make it worse for my teammates by messing up.
Later when I got townie roles I felt that I could play more relaxed and having the fun on focusing on get suspects, but then having everyone suspecting you and not believing you/being salty even if trying to tell the truth, made me kinda more stressed xD.

So I'm trying to take a break in order to chill and manage to play next games without getting stressed or nervous all the time.
Sorry for the late reply too, traveled to the capital and couldn't be on Internet that much :sweatbunny

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
It used to be lying (since I got mafia roles in my first games) since I was pretty bad at it and I didn't want to make it worse for my teammates by messing up.
Later when I got townie roles I felt that I could play more relaxed and having the fun on focusing on get suspects, but then having everyone suspecting you and not believing you/being salty even if trying to tell the truth, made me kinda more stressed xD.

So I'm trying to take a break in order to chill and manage to play next games without getting stressed or nervous all the time.
Sorry for the late reply too, traveled to the capital and couldn't be on Internet that much :sweatbunny
I get that. It‘s a very nice and unique feeling, which sadly goes away after playing too many times. Mind adjusts to dealing with being suspected and everything else you mentioned. Would wish to go back to those times to reexperience it myself :awe

revo

ଘ(੭°ᵕ°)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I get that. It‘s a very nice and unique feeling, which sadly goes away after playing too many times. Mind adjusts to dealing with being suspected and everything else you mentioned. Would wish to go back to those times to reexperience it myself :awe
So you felt like that in your first games too? Sometimes I wish I could play chill and calm like some others do, you miss being a newbie in MG? :XD

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
So you felt like that in your first games too? Sometimes I wish I could play chill and calm like some others do, you miss being a newbie in MG? :XD
Of course, I think that's very normal. Unless you have a history of being a schemer at home/with friends etc. :XD The chill part is like with many other parts in life, once a person has enough experience they react more calmly to things than other less experienced people do which are surprised at their collectedness. It'll certainly come to you with time, if you decide you wish to experience more.

I totally do miss it sometimes, you have more freedom as a newbie since people can't really categorize you yet.

revo

ଘ(੭°ᵕ°)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Of course, I think that's very normal. Unless you have a history of being a schemer at home/with friends etc. :XD The chill part is like with many other parts in life, once a person has enough experience they react more calmly to things than other less experienced people do which are surprised at their collectedness. It'll certainly come to you with time, if you decide you wish to experience more.

I totally do miss it sometimes, you have more freedom as a newbie since people can't really categorize you yet.
Totally agreed, playing this last game was a bit frustrating because I felt more experienced but couldn't do much with it. :XD
Oh true, my first game was hilarious, I was very obviously a Mafia but by being a newbie nobody killed me to almost the end of the game. :toc On this day however you can get suspected in like your first post.

Lurking in the JoJo game too, wish you the best o/ the aesthetic there is so good makes me wish I never stopped reading the manga, might pick it up again someday.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Germany
makes me wish I never stopped reading the manga, might pick it up again someday.
So many of you people baiting me with these comments, then nothing will come of it! :8C

revo

ଘ(੭°ᵕ°)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
So many of you people baiting me with these comments, then nothing will come of it! :8C
Read Kimetsu no Yaiba and I might end your suffering by finishing JoJo :arf