I should have gone to Shiratorizawa. | Page 22 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

I should have gone to Shiratorizawa.

Tippy toes

• Slap mosquitoes

• Touch da nose

• I'd like a pause

Results are only viewable after voting.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Sailor moom yes, crystal yes and no, only checking it when sth important happen like hotaru and appearance of sailor Saturn
I'm more of a fan of the old anime style which is why I love the first anime so much, but since Crystal adapts the manga better...I had to start to watch it. :XD
Looking forward for HaruMichi moments :blush
By the way Asachi you're still reading Promised Neverland, right? Look at this:

Forgetting the original purpose of this thread, bad revy :arf
You're right :arf
More Miranda pics because I promised to @Kiki (and tagging @Crescent Jinx to make her come here more).

"Senpai notice me!"

Crescent Jinx

Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Whaaaa??? Why am I summoned?

Mafia says “hey” tho.

And how are you revo?

Hmmmm.... crystal adapts the manga better but the old sailor moon series felt like the other sailor scouts got more to do so more fleshed out.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Whaaaa??? Why am I summoned?
So you're from the cats spam family too :hug
Mafia says “hey” tho.
An FMA game in a time like this and not being able to play...

If there's a Nanatsu game sometime I will try my all to play it @Asako @Juviii
And how are you revo?

Hmmmm.... crystal adapts the manga better but the old sailor moon series felt like the other sailor scouts got more to do so more fleshed out.
Exams have been killing me lately but have been good outside of it. How are you?
Also did catch up with the Nanatsu manga?

Saw some episodes of Crystal today. Don't like the animation but gave me nostalgia for the old series lol I will probably drop the anime and reread all the manga again since I love the old art style.

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
By the way Asachi you're still reading Promised Neverland, right? Look at this:
What a weird crossover :cookiestare
and yes I'm still reading TPN every new chapter
If there's a Nanatsu game sometime I will try my all to play it @Asako @Juviii
A long time ago someone was planning an nnt MG, dunno if it's still happening tho

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
can I have that pic of baby Miranda in HD? :wtf

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Ah thanks! I am feeling blessed right now :blush

Miranda so cute! :wtf

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
yes that handsome cat :nod

his body is such a goal. sleep and eat and repeat but never gets fat :emobirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The handsome sleepyhead, Choco!

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
yes that handsome cat :nod

his body is such a goal. sleep and eat and repeat but never gets fat :emobirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The handsome sleepyhead, Choco!

He's such a handsome cat, look at that sleepy face.

Went to a friend's house and she has this cute cat as well, his name is Draco, so cool \o/

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
Hi Draco 👋

time for Rei spam ❤

water and fire

epic

pretty

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I'm really liking the Yugami-kun manga. It should be a little more popular than it is.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I'm really liking the Yugami-kun manga. It should be a little more popular than it is.
Same, my guess is that because the romance is handled in a more chill way the manga isn't that popular.
But I remember that it had an OVA adaptation years ago, should check it and see.

Yugami is such a cool character too, and Chihiro grew into someone I currently like, she's pretty cute. The manga also manages to be deep sometimes. :XD

By the way, where's your avy from? Asking for the curiosity only. :hurr

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Same, my guess is that because the romance is handled in a more chill way the manga isn't that popular.
But I remember that it had an OVA adaptation years ago, should check it and see.

Yugami is such a cool character too, and Chihiro grew into someone I currently like, she's pretty cute. The manga also manages to be deep sometimes. :XD
I'll check that OVA when I'm done with the manga. I really hope Yugami and Chihiro get together, it might hurt me a little if they don't. Yugami is hilarious too, he's so blunt with ppl, and looks at them with disgust when they do normal things. lmao.

By the way, where's your avy from? Asking for the curiosity only. :hurr
Idk if it's an anime. I googled ecchi art and just had to have it :hurr

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I'll check that OVA when I'm done with the manga. I really hope Yugami and Chihiro get together, it might hurt me a little if they don't. Yugami is hilarious too, he's so blunt with ppl, and looks at them with disgust when they do normal things. lmao.
The manga is already finished as well, just less than 10 chapters to translate and it's done.
About Yugami x Chihiro well... I'll just wait for you to catch up. :hurr

Yugami-kun actually has a very good common sense despite how he is, that' great. :XD

Idk if it's an anime. I googled ecchi art and just had to have it :hurr
I see... :hurrgasm

*steals the pic anyways*

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
About Yugami x Chihiro well... I'll just wait for you to catch up. :hurr

Yugami-kun actually has a very good common sense despite how he is, that' great. :XD
Chihiro is so cute. That story Yugami's grandma told about how reliable the grandad was has confirmed this ship for me. I'll be patient.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Chihiro is so cute. That story Yugami's grandma told about how reliable the grandad was has confirmed this ship for me. I'll be patient.
In each chapter they grew up more and more like compatible lovers, I love the romance in the manga because of the very little steps on romance.
Good that you have patience, since many dropped the manga because they expected a super romance start in the first chapters :lmao There are other cool characters as well, the baseball team members are hilarious.

Saw in MAL that you started with Love Roma, that surprised me, how are you with it so far?
Also, with you liking Yugami-kun, I have no doubt now you'll enjoy the Ayumu series

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
In each chapter they grew up more and more like compatible lovers, I love the romance in the manga because of the very little steps on romance.
Good that you have patience, since many dropped the manga because they expected a super romance start in the first chapters :lmao There are other cool characters as well, the baseball team members are hilarious.

Saw in MAL that you started with Love Roma, that surprised me, how are you with it so far?
Also, with you liking Yugami-kun, I have no doubt now you'll enjoy the Ayumu series
I can go with quick or slow pace, as long as the pairing is lit. This one might make my top 10 ships. And I like Kido x Kadota, hoping for that; much more than Kadota and that shy chick. Kuzumi and that ex-capt would be a nice couple too.

I haven't started Love Roma. I put it on the list because I stalk your file, picking up ones I might like.

It's only a natural progression for me to start Ayumu. There should be no doubt :blush

revo

The Witch of Certainty
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I can go with quick or slow pace, as long as the pairing is lit. This one might make my top 10 ships. And I like Kido x Kadota, hoping for that; much more than Kadota and that shy chick. Kuzumi and that ex-capt would be a nice couple too.
They're already in my top 10 :nod if the last chapters go well, they will become an OTP of mine.
I already fell in love with them in the first chapter, with her desesperate to wanting friends/being liked and accepted and he being happy with just being alone but helping her in his own way anyways. They have that great chemistry.

Oh Kadota is my favorite one after Yugami <3 I didn't ship him with anyone most of the series, but with Kido is pretty great, especially in the second half of the manga.
Speaking of the girls, Manager is very cute too, I consider her the best one after Chihiro. Kaori is a character that I didn't care but she's pretty funny as well lol.
I haven't started Love Roma. I put it on the list because I stalk your file, picking up ones I might like.
Stalk? :hurr
I hope you like that one, tbh the art style might scare you away. :XD
It's only a natural progression for me to start Ayumu. There should be no doubt :blush
Sure you will, Ayumu-kun is as OP as Takagi-san is after all, they're each other equals. :blush

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
They're already in my top 10 :nod if the last chapters go well, they will become an OTP of mine.
I already fell in love with them in the first chapter, with her desesperate to wanting friends/being liked and accepted and he being happy with just being alone but helping her in his own way anyways. They have that great chemistry.
Now that I'm caught up, they might be top 5. They're both odd, Yugami in a funny way, Chihiro in a cute way. It's perfect. Some of these recent chaps have been great for them.

btw Chihiro is hot sometimes:

Speaking of the girls, Manager is very cute too, I consider her the best one after Chihiro. Kaori is a character that I didn't care but she's pretty funny as well lol.
She is. I like it's how serious and mature she handles the manager role, adds to her kawaii'ness. The guys in the team should be hitting on her.

Stalk? :hurr
I hope you like that one, tbh the art style might scare you away. :XD
Yes stalk :hurr the art is different but won't deter me.