Shounen - Jitsu wa Watashi wa [MASUDA Eiji] | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Jitsu wa Watashi wa [MASUDA Eiji]

Hunt

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Old Art
New One:

Original Publisher: Akita Shoten
Serialised in : Weekly Shounen Champion
Genre : Comedy (ROMCOM), Fantasy, Harem, Romance, School Life, Shounen, Supernatural ( Vampire, demon, angel, future travele, alien and more)
Status : 105 Raw and still ongoing, 74 chapter translated, Licensed as MY MONSTER SECRET next year
Mangaupdate's info page

Description & Synopsis​

Kuromine is a guy who does not lie, hence his nick name "a bag full of holes". But everyone has secrets, and even Kuromine has one. Meet the very lovely, elegant, and mysterious Shiragami whom Kuromine has new found affections for... But what is this? Why does she have humongous wings when no one's looking and super long canines? something is very different about this girl...

Volume's Covers

Random pics:

Latest Character Popularity Poll and Anime Visua:​

[/IMG]

Last edited:

Hunt

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Chapter 74 - Let's Compete! : http://bato.to/read/_/312888/jitsu-wa-watashi-wa_v9_ch74_by_underdog-scans

Mikan and Aizawa have shown more guts than every romantic shounen girl combined together haha, dat Headshot of Aizawa :fan
Youko didn't get any screentime in this chapter, but the fight between those two is good.

What do you think of the design of the anime compared to the author's design ?

Also a New Girl appeared in the Raw chapters:

Last edited:

masgrande

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
The anime should have gone with the manga designs considering how some of their exaggerated expression benefit from the strechier faces. I definitely like how bold the harem is compare to other harem series, I mean for pete's sakes
the main female character already kissed the MC! Before the 100th chapter!!!

Last edited:

Hunt

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
for pete's sakes
the main female character already kissed the MC! Before the 100th chapter!!!
That's why Akane should be in every harem serie

---------- Post added April 03, 2015 at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was March 31, 2015 at 02:00 AM ----------

Chapter 75 - Let's Go On The School Trip: http://bato.to/read/_/313934/jitsu-wa-watashi-wa_v9_ch75

This mangaka really know how to make some filler chapters, the reaction faces in that one were amazing
This page got me:

masgrande

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
I don't trust the new principal, she is way too trollish for this to be real.

Hunt

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
The principal isn't going with them so she isn't going to interfere in this battlefield of love this time

From twitter:

This doesn't look like the manga at all, i hope they manage to do the "faces"

---------- Post added April 12, 2015 at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was April 10, 2015 at 10:27 AM ----------

Ch.76: Let's Enjoy the School Trip : http://bato.to/read/_/315402/jitsu-wa-watashi-wa_v9_ch76_by_futari-wa-pretty-anoni

Asahi doesn't care at all about those 2 ... and he is doing nothing with Youko

Last edited:

masgrande

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
I think Asahi already decided when he will confesses to Youko and is simply enjoying his vacation until he has to tell her.

Hunt

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Chapter 77 - Let's Surpass the Charismatic Pervert!

The Charismatic pervert made the chapter very ecchi xD, even Rin couldn't do anything against her. i liked the explanation about why magic steam always blocks the lewdy things. Perverts are really powerful because they really turned the usual bath into bloodbath.
Asahi is soo low as hero in the Popularity poll lol

More desgin for the anime :

Last edited:

vinceled

Translator
Reaction score
Country
France
Started reading this 2-3 days ago, really nice series. Fun situations, cute girls and the plot moves pretty fast too with each of the girls realizing what they feel for Kuromine bit by bit. I'm currently at ch41 which is the start of the future arc and I think I'll be caught up either by the end of this week or next week.
As for the anime visual, I don't like the designs that much but it's possible they're from the current designs in the manga, don't really know. The designs don't really make me want to watch the anime.

Hunt

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
As for the anime visual, I don't like the designs that much but it's possible they're from the current designs in the manga, don't really know. The designs don't really make me want to watch the anime.

Akari and Shiho's Design look okay but i can't defend the other's, they look so generic, nothing like their manga's design... in my opinion, they have failed their designs (especially Akane) because the magic of this manga is not really there. I am also wondering how they are going to do the reaction’s faces with those design

---------- Post added April 26, 2015 at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was April 25, 2015 at 03:32 AM ----------

Some "reaction's face from the latest RAW chapter" and the Pre-screen Date (20th june):

Last edited:

masgrande

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
The face Youko is making in that ad looks so much more like her than the default face the anime gave her. Here's hoping the anime succeeds, this hidden jewel series really deserves all the attention it can get from the anime.

Hunt

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Preview chapter 78:

Also if you see the latest Raw (arond chapter 108/109), there is a new girl:

A succubus who want to take revenge against the Charismatic Pervert

---------- Post added April 30, 2015 at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was April 29, 2015 at 01:07 PM ----------

Ch.78: Let's Go to the Tropics!

Genjirou is such a good father, but it's too much xD, he is going to be hit so hard... RIP
I couldn't take Akane seriously with her tiny Horn.

---------- Post added May 14, 2015 at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was April 30, 2015 at 04:43 PM ----------

New visual:

http://jitsuwata.tv/character/

Asahi looks awful and akane's design is not good

---------- Post added May 18, 2015 at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was May 14, 2015 at 02:00 AM ----------

Chapter 79: http://imgur.com/a/ihN7x#0
Omake Vol9: http://imgur.com/a/OlOKt

The story is moving forward à bit with Aizawa trying to confess to Asahi in a strong way :teehee. If Shiho wasn't there, she would have killed him.

---------- Post added June 01, 2015 at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was May 18, 2015 at 06:58 PM ----------

So good to have an mc who is not dense, the condession was funny but at same time a bit sad... :oh

Chapter 80: http://imgur.com/a/Rdhi7

Last edited:

masgrande

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
It's rare to see a harem mc who us not completely dense, other harem mc should learn from this. Congratulations to Aizawa who made a confession as awkward as she is.

Hunt

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Last edited:

masgrande

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
Holy Crap they did it, they are finally dating.
I really love this manga, we just had a great development and it will continue to show us the consequences instead of ignoring them like so many manga do.