Shounen - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Araki Hirohiko | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen JoJo's Bizarre Adventure by Araki Hirohiko

Negative Syndicate

Since Steel Ball Run is coming to an end, how many people think there going to be part 8 of Jojo series?

Oni_James

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Catalonia
Since Steel Ball Run is coming to an end, how many people think there going to be part 8 of Jojo series?
Thumbs up. I think there is going to be another part. Araki didn't seem like he wanted to finish the series. But after what has happened to his hometown, who know what his mood will be.

itoken1

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Jojo so fine, see it so deep is shame. There sure be a new run. Only matter of time and little break for Araki ^^
Hope we see more much muscular strong guy in epic fight!!!

sory for digging back up. orz

Finestela

RAW Provider
Reaction score
Country
United States
Thumbs up. I think there is going to be another part. Araki didn't seem like he wanted to finish the series. But after what has happened to his hometown, who know what his mood will be.
Well, the end of SBR has been decided long before the earthquake, so that's probably not a reason.

(Contains possible spoiler of the latest chapters)

I'm really anxious to know how he's going to wrap up the story with ONLY 49 pages to go... I mean in 69, he pretty much used 9~10 pages for that darn 5 seconds... :p

It's really hard to see how Johnny can come back from that. Are we going to get an ending where Dio can finally win? :p Or are we going to see some thing like Act 5 or Final Act from Johnny, where he gets to use spin of the entire planet earth? (rofl)

Last edited:

Oni_James

Reaction score
Country
Catalonia
Well, the end of SBR has been decided long before the earthquake, so that's probably not a reason.

(Contains possible spoiler of the latest chapters)

I'm really anxious to know how he's going to wrap up the story with ONLY 49 pages to go... I mean in 69, he pretty much used 9~10 pages for that darn 5 seconds... :p

It's really hard to see how Johnny can come back from that. Are we going to get an ending where Dio can finally win? :p Or are we going to see some thing like Act 5 or Final Act from Johnny, where he gets to use spin of the entire planet earth? (rofl)
More spoilers about recent chapters.
I've read somewhere that the final chapter is going to be a little longer. I was thinking exactly the same about Final Act xD
But i think it'll have a part 1-like ending. In which both Joestar and Dio project themselves into the future, Dio gaining some eternal life powers and Johny having a son/daughter or something. Can't wait to see this universe Rohan

Finestela

RAW Provider
Reaction score
Country
United States
More spoilers about recent chapters.
I've read somewhere that the final chapter is going to be a little longer. I was thinking exactly the same about Final Act xD
But i think it'll have a part 1-like ending. In which both Joestar and Dio project themselves into the future, Dio gaining some eternal life powers and Johny having a son/daughter or something. Can't wait to see this universe Rohan
The 49 Pages came from the website, as well as the next issue preview page :/

It's also getting Cover and Lead CP I believe.

Finestela

RAW Provider
Reaction score
Country
United States
It came up on April 1... There was only a rough sketch before as placeholder of the website.

I was genuinely surprised when I read the news about Nishio joining in with the JoJo novelization project.

Negative Syndicate

If there was going to be part 8 of Jojo, then I, personally, hope to start in either Shonen Jump or Jump SQ because it is much easier to get raws than Ultra Jump.

Finestela

RAW Provider
Reaction score
Country
United States
If there was going to be part 8 of Jojo, then I, personally, hope to start in either Shonen Jump or Jump SQ because it is much easier to get raws than Ultra Jump.
Weekly Young Jump would be a nice home for it as well...

However, UJ gives him freer rein. Not to mention flexible pages per month... :p (You get to do anywhere from 18 pages to 60 pages, something you can't do at WSJ or SQ).

(Well, maybe you can, since that's what PoT has some of the months).

Negative Syndicate

However, UJ gives him freer rein. Not to mention flexible pages per month... :p (You get to do anywhere from 18 pages to 60 pages, something you can't do at WSJ or SQ).
I'm not sure Ultra Jump did give freer rein on SBR. The usual length for SBR's chapter between 45 to 50 (I think). And SQ does have series with same length as SBR. I think WSJ editors did give freer rein to Araki when he serialize SBR in WSJ. SBR was serialized as 31 pages per week, but it serialized for 10 weeks and on hiatus for 10 weeks and back to serializing 10 weeks again.

If Araki thinks weekly is too much workload, then I want Araki to move to SQ. (I don't want to buy either Young Jung or Ultra Jump for just one series).

Last edited by a moderator:

Finestela

RAW Provider
Reaction score
Country
United States
UJ is known for it's flexibility. Just take a look at series like Heaven's Prison... When Utatane feels like it, he would draw a 40~50 page chapter. Otherwise, he'd just stick with a ~20 page chapter.

Negative Syndicate

I'm happy that their going to be part 8 of Jojo. But I hoped it to move to either Shonen Jump or Jump SQ, then I can get easier access to it.

On the side note, is Jojolion an official name for Jojo part 8? Also, I wonder if the volume still going to release under Jump Comics lable or change to Young Jump Comics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hangedman

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: JoJolion – by ARAKI Hirohiko

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure by ARAKI Hirohiko
Use this link to search for raws, translations and Edited Mangas easily!

Serialized: Ultra jump

about the series:
The only confirmed facts about Part 8 is that it takes place in the Morioh, the setting of Part 4 and the main character dresses in sailor attire

about the author:
born Toshiyuki Araki on June 7, 1960 in Sendai, Japan is a manga artist. He left school before graduation from Miyagi University of Education.
Araki is best known for his long running series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, published in Weekly Shōnen Jump starting in 1987.
Araki's Buso Poker was a Selected Work at the Tezuka Award in 1980

image from chapter 01

complete raw online Here

Last edited:

Negative Syndicate

Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure – Part 8 – by ARAKI Hirohiko

Isn't this thread should move to seinen category, since it is serializing in seinen magazine?

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

From the old west to sailors, interesting. Does anyone know the title for this part yet?

Akiyama

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

Does anyone know the title for this part yet?
Jojolion

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

All one word?

Galactic Tomahawk

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Re: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Jojolion – by ARAKI Hirohiko

So it sounds like... the Jojo this time around is Higashikata Joushuu, and he's not actually the sailor guy?

I wonder if this is gonna be like Part 7 with Gyro and Johnny kind of sharing the protagonist role.