Hangout - Jujutsu Kaisen Hangout Thread | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Jujutsu Kaisen Hangout Thread

Jorden Rivera

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I genuinely think that the Zenin clan, when all is said and done, is gonna be one of the coldest families in anime/manga. The members we already have (Megumi, Maki, Toji, and Naobito) are all crazy. Mai is the one black sheep, but I feel like she's got a lot of potential. These new characters also seem like they're gonna be beasts as well. Naoyo (despite being a Grade 1 Asshole) has my favorite design of all the Zenin members so far, I can just tell he's gonna be a problem.

Jorden Rivera

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sooo, why hasn't JJK still its own subforum in MH? Serious question.
Personally, I don't consider JJK popular enough to justify it's own section. Hell just look at this thread. Very few people ever really post anything here, and it's usually just spoilers for the new chapters. There's not much discussion going on, at least in comparison to other series that have sections on this site.

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
It is not much discussed on this forum unfortunately.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

From reddit
"The Hunter"

The number of curses begins to decrease little by little thanks to the teamwork of Yuji and Choso and other sorcerer's. Naoya quickly finds the place where Yuji and Choso are.

His incredible speed seems to be related to his technique, however, he is not fast enough to catch Yuji.

. After the meeting, Naoya begins a brief confrontation.
-
The battle is short for 2 reasons:

Naoya has no interest in Yuji. He only intended to finish him off because he thought Megumi would be by his side.

All three feel the presence of a strong technique. Next, Yuta Okkotsu is revealed to be on the spot ready to fulfill his purpose. And apparently, Yuta is not alone.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Athrin

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
It's KnY all over again. We didn't get a subform until the final arc.

EDIT: It gotta be the other special-grade student. He's the only student mentioned who we haven't seen at this point. All the other big players have been introduced.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
At the time, it was still unknown if it was the final arc

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
A subforum would have been nice so we could also talk about the anime. Which is soooo good. Mappa did a great work, it's a great adaptation. the first episode is what made me read the manga.

About the spoilers: I wonder if the person with Yuta is the 3rd year we rarely hear about ? He was litterally only mentionned once. Everyone is hyped to see Yuta but no one cares about him. Or maybe it's Megumi ? And we'll have a 3 vs 2 ? The last possibility is someone who is only here to witness if yuta did the job (since they don't seem to trust him much ?)

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
A subforum would have been nice so we could also talk about the anime. Which is soooo good. Mappa did a great work, it's a great adaptation. the first episode is what made me read the manga.
I agreed

Convergent

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

EDIT: It gotta be the other special-grade student. He's the only student mentioned who we haven't seen at this point. All the other big players have been introduced.
There is no other special-grade. The only 4 revealed up to this point are: Gojo, Getou, Yuta, Yuki.

Are you referring to Hakari? He’s not a special-grade, but he is a third-year and Gojo holds him in high regard so he’s probably Grade 1 or even Supreme Grade 1

Aeneas

Reaction score
Country
Italy

Convergent

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Yūta has to be an absolute monster for Yuuji to have mistaken him for Gojo.

Hamy

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Yūta has to be an absolute monster for Yuuji to have mistaken him for Gojo.
Yuta already did beat Geto and he wasn't even as fully trained as he is now... And Geto himself was definitely no slouch. In terms of starting base and growth Yuta is clearly an exception, even above Itadori. So one can only imagine how a fully trained and experienced Yuta is since the events of the one shot.

Last edited:

Athrin

Reaction score
Country
United States
So it turns out no one was with Yuta. All the more reason to wait for images. Still a good chapter, and I'm not sure where it will go with Itadori in such a tough spot.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
So it turns out no one was with Yuta. All the more reason to wait for images. Still a good chapter, and I'm not sure where it will go with Itadori in such a tough spot.
Yeah exactly, I find it hard to imagine what will happen to him in the future.
Solid chapter this week, curious to see how this fight will play out.

Tatsumaki

Reaction score
Country
France
If Yuta really is Gojo level, his only option is escaping since even if he supposedly powered up since Shibuya (How long ago was that ?) he's still not gonna win this fight. Fushiguro was looking for him if I remember well ? He'll probably join the fight at some point. And they will both have to hide and lay low for a while.

Alley

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I have to agree that Gojou's arc is probably the best arc in the entire series up to this point, but can it still be better?

First of all, I like how Suguru's character was developed. How he started with believing that Shaman should protect the non-shaman and in the end turned the entirely opposite way.
Suguru's story involved decision making.

"The person you want to be, just choose one and stick to it."

He made a decision and therefore he stuck to it even if it meant he had to kill his own family.
This part will be much better if we get to see his conflicts in the process of following his decision. The Suguru that was portraited before wasn't a heartless cold guy. He was quite considerate and had lots of thoughts. A character like this, I think, cannot suddenly turn into a brutal person who killed his parents and a lot of innocent people without a conflict. Especially, when not all non-shaman is jerk-like people.
If Gege can explore further on this point, it will give the character much more depth.

Then, we have Gojou's story. I like Gojou's ending a lot more since it showed what he had learned through his action "go help someone who is ready to be helped" (in this case Fushiguro). However, the part before that was quite unclear to me. What was Gojou's original ideology? "The Strong rules"? Did that ideology change? What did he learn after fighting with Fushiguro's father?

What do you think?

desin24

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Austria
Having watched the anime until now and not being able to wait for new episodes I gotta say it was an interesting time to catch up on the manga series. Loved the darker tone of JJK but still did not expect such an "apocalyptic" plot twist.

Itadori has to run, his blood brother (pun intended) will probably stay behind to buy some time. I Hope Megumi meets up with them soon and where is Todo???

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
>https://tieba.baidu.com/p/7239117851?pid=138070395152&cid=#138070395152
執行
虎杖<誰だ?(脹相以外には聞こえていない
ビルから飛び降りてくる
着地と同時に地面が爆散
あまりの呪力に虎杖、脹相ビリビリ

乙骨<誰が虎杖くんの 何?
な<ちょい待って 味方やで
君、乙骨くんやろ?
乙<あなたは?
な<禪院直哉、真希ちゃんのいとこや
君の邪魔はせんけど
虎杖くん殺したあと、しばらく黙っててくれへん?
乙<いいですよ

戦闘開始
虎杖vs乙骨
直哉vs脹相
穿血を出すにはタメがいる詰みやで、死ぬで君

俺の弟に手出して
生きて帰れると思っているのか?

その辺りに転がってる車をぶん投げる乙骨

乙<驚いた?パワータイプに見えないもんね 実際非力だしね

とんでもねー呪力量だ

気づいた?五条先生より多いんだよ(呪力量)

Bassically, Yuta jumps down, Naoya says he's here to kill Yuji and the Yuta decides to team up. Naoya vs Choso, Naoya says Senketsu has too much of a wind up and that Choso is going to die. Choso responds with "touch ma bro, you gon die bitch". Yuta vs Yuji: Yuji uses cars to dodge Yuta's blade strikes, Yuta says he's just like Maki. Yuji punches a car, blasting it and Yuta away and runs away. The same car comes flying back at him. Yuta threw it, buffed by curse energy; and he says he has even more curse energy than Gojo. But Gojo's energy usage is hyper efficient because of Six-Eyes, so while he won't ever run out of power, while Yuta can. Yuta attacks Yuji, but Yuji remembers Todo's explanation about curse energy flow as well as Nanami's last words. And the chapter ends with Yuji saying he can't die just yet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have to agree that Gojou's arc is probably the best arc in the entire series up to this point, but can it still be better?

First of all, I like how Suguru's character was developed. How he started with believing that Shaman should protect the non-shaman and in the end turned the entirely opposite way.
Suguru's story involved decision making.

"The person you want to be, just choose one and stick to it."

He made a decision and therefore he stuck to it even if it meant he had to kill his own family.
This part will be much better if we get to see his conflicts in the process of following his decision. The Suguru that was portraited before wasn't a heartless cold guy. He was quite considerate and had lots of thoughts. A character like this, I think, cannot suddenly turn into a brutal person who killed his parents and a lot of innocent people without a conflict. Especially, when not all non-shaman is jerk-like people.
If Gege can explore further on this point, it will give the character much more depth.

Then, we have Gojou's story. I like Gojou's ending a lot more since it showed what he had learned through his action "go help someone who is ready to be helped" (in this case Fushiguro). However, the part before that was quite unclear to me. What was Gojou's original ideology? "The Strong rules"? Did that ideology change? What did he learn after fighting with Fushiguro's father?

What do you think?
I believe your analysis is correct.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

- Yuji: "Who is this guy?"
- Yuta jumps down from the building and made a huge explosion when he landed on the ground.
- Choso and Yuji bodies tremble due to Yuta's cursed energy.
- While Yuji is fighting Yuta, Yuji remembers a quote from Nanami "i'll leave the rest to you" and thats why he can't afford to die here.