KADODO'S REVIEW (355) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

KADODO'S REVIEW (355)

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Haiti
I guess I'm gonna write a second review. I loved this chapter as well, not as much as 354 but it was good enough. A lot of interesting things happened indeed

Thanks to Hisshouburaiken for his fast tranlation and thanks to Bludshock for his fast Edited Manga and also big thanks to Kylara who provided us with the raw.

And everyone's help are appreciated...

1)
And the search begins! Team Konoha is finally on the move. So they decided to start their research every five kilometers. If they don't find anything, they will look in another five kilometer. I think that it's a pretty good idea Kakashi came up with. They could not just go and look for Sasuke in random places. Since the teams are obviously in a hurry, separating the teams is indeed the quickest way for them to find a trace of Sasuke or the Akatsuki.

However, Sakura was smart enough to notice that they will be in danger by themselves and they won't be able to contact each other from their wireless equipments. (I wonder how they have wireless equipments, and I've never seen them with a car or any other modern stuff).Anyways, back on topic, Sakura is right, what if they meet with somebody from Akatsuki, they will be in danger and one person might not be able to hold an Akatsuki by itself. However, Kakashi was not stupid enough to send them one by one.

2)

And Kakashi summons all his dogs. Now, come on Sakura, I would not send you by yourself. All the dogs will be able to help. They have great sense of smell and hearing. Kakashi decides to send two of his dogs with each person. When you look at it, with the dogs, the teams will be able to smell a suspicious person from far away and in addition finding Sasuke's smell will be easier. The dogs also said something about the echoes of their voice. It means that if they hear a cry of danger the closest person will be able to come to the rescue immediately.

Sakura got two dogs plus her extreme power

Sai got two dogs (Since there is a theory about him being Suigetsu's brother, I wonder if he will meet him)

Shino got two dogs plus his bug abilities.

and since Kiba already has Akamaru, it would no problem for him to hear or smell any danger.

What about Naruto?

Since Naruto is targeted by the Akatsuki, it makes more sense that Yamato goes with him. Oh yeah, the lucky guy gets to go with Hinata as well because of her scouting abilities. So if he were to meet anybody suspicious, Hinata could tell him in advance and of course Yamato will be a great person to defend him and control his kyubi chakra in case it gets out of control. Oh yeah, it also seems that a certain dog named "Bull" will be accompanying Naruto as well because he's too loud. I thought that was kind of funny.

3)

Karin is definitely a big pervert. The moment she gets to be with Sasuke by herself, she goes crazy. ( I wonder what Suigetsu saw her do to Sasuke). However, we can see here that Sasuke was not in the mood to play her little game. He told her to move immediately because he had a mission to do and it was not the time for him to play games with a girl. However, what was Team Hebi actually doing in this place? I was happy to see that Suigetsu and Juugo answered the question for us.

Don't you guys love Suigetsu? Look at how he caught these guys in his sword. So, Sasuke is here in order to get information on the Akatsuki. We were shown that suigetsu got two guys who were supposing to be Hidan and Kakuzu's accountant and banker. They seemed so terrified by Suigetsu that they decided to talk right away. However, I wonder; even though they are the banker and accountant, they might not even have a clue or where the members of Akatsuki are located.

One other thing crossed my mind, we know that the Akatsuki is informed that Naruto's team finished Kakuzu and Hidan. Does Sasuke know about it? If you look at the pic above, Suigetsu says: "you WORK for akatsuki's kakuzu and Hidan". Why is Suigetsu using the present form? He talks as if they are still working for them, as if Hidan and Kakuzu are still alive. This is just my opinion but Kishimoto gave us no clue that Sasuke knew about Hidan and Kakuzu's defeat. If I'm right, Suigetsu will find out that Hidan and Kakuzu were killed in the next chapter.

We also see Juugo getting ready to get into action but I wish Kishimoto would have showed us whom he was going to ask the questions.

4)
So it seems that Tobi and Deidara are also on the move. I also wanted to point out that Deidara is saying "so far so good." When you look closely, it looks like the arm he lost in the battle with Kakashi was sewed back together. I guess he's not really used to it?

Now, I also realized that Tobi and Deidara were on the move but they went without even deciding which group they were going after. Tobi asking which one they were supposed to go after proves that they were still undecided.

5)

So one of the dogs found Sasuke's scent but it was faint. I would believe it's somewhere Sasuke went through the previous day. It could not be the city the Uchiha clan uses for the ir weapons because I do not remember seeing trees there. However, I'm pretty sure that they are not too far from each other.

One other reason that smell could be faint could be because of the rain before. The water could have somehow erased some of Sasuke's scent. So, I think that it is pretty normal for the dog not to get a strong scent and determine Sasuke's position.

Imagine if there were no rain, the dog could actually get a pretty strong scent, it could have even smelled every step that Sasuke made, but with the water the rain left behind it will totally different. Based on that only, I can assume that Team Hebi and Team Konoha are very close to each other.

[/IMG][/URL]​

6)

So the akatsuki (deidara) found them!. It seems that Tobi was very surprised. Heck I was surprised too. He found them very easily. That's just because he has the advantage of being in the air and also because he uses the one-eye binocular. So whom did he find? It seems that Deidara wanted to keep it a surprise and not tell Tobi anything. Instead he tells Tobi to follow him.

I have a pretty huge feeling that Deidara both found Sasuke and Naruto.

I'm pretty sure Deidara did not say anything because he actually got both of the people he wanted at the same time. In both of these pictures there is someone observing Naruto and there is someone observing Sasuke. Those two guys behind the tree are definitely Tobi and Deidara. As the author already said that one of these guys is definitely Deidara, but which one did Deidara decide to go to? My guess is that he decided to go after Sasuke. The reason is pretty simple, he has a beef against Naruto for punching him and he has a beef against Sasuke for killing Orochimaru before him. However, he already fought with Naruto, there is a big chance that he will decide to go after Sasuke instead since he never fought him. A man that took down Orochimaru by himslelf is definitely worth fighting. Tobi after Naruto and Deidara after Sasuke. If my theory is true, it will be hard for Tobi to go after three guys (Naruto, Hinata and Yamato). Although it might be the contrary since we do not know his techniques that well. However, it will be truly amazing to see how Sasuke will fight against Deidara's techniques. And the best thing about it is that Sasuke is by himself with nobody to support him.

One of my predictions about this could be that Karin senses Sasuke's chakra rising and ask either Juugo or suigetsu for backup.

Rating for this chapter was 4 out of 5 because some questions were not answered.

As I already gave some of my predictions, I think Naruto will be fighting Tobi and Deidara will be fighting Sasuke.

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.

Last edited:

lordHokage

Reaction score
Country
Bahamas

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti

MadDog

Reaction score
Country
United States

Last edited:

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti

wykowsuki

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

Last edited:

sahugani

Now 20% Cooler
Reaction score
Country
United States

wykowsuki

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti

lordHokage

Reaction score
Country
Bahamas

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti

lordHokage

Reaction score
Country
Bahamas

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

kadodo

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Haiti

lordHokage

Reaction score
Country
Bahamas